Wink

Best laugh I`ve had in a long time
Old 09 February 2002, 01:51 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Which thread EXACTLY???

Has been a few lately!! you mean the BANNED LOCKED never to be seen again thread?? God, it must be on page 106 by now??!! sob sob

So? can I add your name to the list of around 200 who COULDNT see anything wrong with it?? some of those kept coming back to it like a soap opera - was it funny, or was it funny???

Anyway I am a naughty, bad, wicked boy and must NOT complain!!!

They REALLY think it matters!!!

Pete
Old 09 February 2002, 05:04 PM
ARRON BIRD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The original thread.
No offence to me mate.
Although I am warped and disturbed aswell!
Old 09 February 2002, 05:29 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

OK Arron, you couldnt see any problems with it? Good

Pete
Old 09 February 2002, 05:59 PM
Nathan L
Scooby Regular

Red face

A bit behind the times but just read it as well. Whats wrong with a bit of friendly banter ?

Nathan..
Old 09 February 2002, 06:19 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Well, its now a hanging offence apparently.

If the banter doesnt 'Quite' match someone elses humour then it gets LOCKED off, without warning, without a note, without so much as a e-mail saying, 'Pete, you are over the top and we are pulling the thread' ..... sorted.

They could have some 'stock' e-mail that gets fired out when something is locked, deleted or whatever.

Pete
Old 09 February 2002, 06:24 PM
danielson
Scooby Regular

Hi Pete I know its off topic but do you ever go to any meets as I would like to buy you a drink (not gay )
Old 09 February 2002, 06:44 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Talking

NOT gay?? well, I'm not damn well interested then sweeetie

Was that funny? Oh, hell I hope the moderators found that a giggle or will we get locked up!!

Cant say anything anymore!!

I am going to get absolutely smashed out of my head if everyone who wants to buy me a drink ACTUALLY DOES!!

The e-mails of support are still coming in - thanks - I have even had a warning off Hotmail that they now think (according to their model) I am a commercial operation!!!! BRILLIANT eh?

Pete
Old 09 February 2002, 06:50 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

pslewis

This is the last bit of time I'm going to spend on this. You have completely ignored the reasons why your thread was locked. And completely ignored the reasons I gave why things are moderated.

It has nothing to do with one person's humour. I am stunned you have so much spare time and energy to be so offended and concerned about a thread being locked on an internet bulletin board.

I'll continue to work hard with the moderators to allow you to use this board to slag us off.

Regards

webmaster
Old 09 February 2002, 07:26 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Talking

Hiya Simon - I was just about to e-mail you with a nice Log Cabin for your roses and chocs day have a good trip with the missus! did you get sorted?

Anyway, back to business:-

I thank you for continuing to run the BBS, I have BOUNDLESS energy when I have been unjustly treated - its a funny little quirk I have!

You have chosen NOT to e-mail me (as I requested) so we could discuss the matter, although I said that it would be professional for us to do so, you CHOOSE to put your comments on threads. You must allow me to use the same medium, therefore?

Of course, you could throw me off, but for what?? it would make an interesting thread that one!! then you would have to dismiss the next person who DARED speak up - you are aware that that could be a moderator or two dont you?

You said the thread was locked because a couple of members complained - I was selling something and it was MY thread that was supposedly getting ruined - I have looked and looked and I cant find ANY request for my opinion on the matter .......... SO? some 3rd party can complain about a thread and get it locked?

BUT only if the Moderator or, in this case, the Webmaster agrees that the complaint is justified - so, you thought the thread was unsuitable .................................. that opinion, as you very well now know, flies square in the face of many members opinions.

As I said before, the discontent goes right to the top on this one - thats the reason you are giving me so much attention isnt it? The Moderators themselves are NOT happy with this one.

You KNOW I have been quiet for a long time now, you ALSO know that I take it personal when a thread of mine gets deleted or locked (WITHOUT NOTICE OR EXPLAINATION)- you remember about a year ago when you deleted my thread? this all happened then too - so, you KNEW what to expect.

The KEY issue is, as it was then,:- WITHOUT NOTICE OR EXPLAINATION

Keep up the good work and enjoy your Valentine Break the nice pink card is from me! (Now, thats a joke in my book)

Best Regards

Pete