Sponsored by:

AGHhhhhhhhh glad to be Home...

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2007, 04:04 PM
Scoobyspanners
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AGHhhhhhhhh glad to be Home...

Took the car out today and just glad to get back home in one piece!! On the road between Bridgwater and Street in Somerset I was passed by a 3 Series BMW fitted with one of the seeing around the blind bends, unrestricted speeds and making the oncoming traffic brake hard devices! The guy was sooooo impressive I tooted my Sound Maker and showed Him how much I thought of His skills by giving Him the Victory V sign and the loading a musket sign too! Think He was possibly Italian because of the random hand waving response to my appreciation of his skill (An Italian trait, or so I have been led to believe). He then repeated His demonstration of skills by doing the same thing to two other drivers PLUS waiting until there was cars coming the other way too. Still it could have been worse, on the way back I was shocked ot see Half the top of a Tree laid in the road and a car pulled up in it, I had driven down that part on 20 Minuets earlier!!! Think one of the many Truck that ply that Road had taken it off, dropping it in front of the stopped car. Cant wait for tomorrow's fun drive, may pick another route though !!!!!
Old 22 May 2007, 05:04 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scoobyspanners
BMW
Not one to stereo-type normally, but that says it all.