Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Meow Meow - the answer

Search this Thread

Old 19 March 2010, 11:51 AM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meow Meow - the answer

They say it's legal as plant food. Well, all the manufacturers of this stuff have to do is mix in some animal do do just before it leaves the building. The plants won't mind, and it'll be interesting to see if the smackheads still fancy the idea of shoving it up their nose.
Old 19 March 2010, 11:55 AM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

I wish that would work, but if someone is dumb enough to consume something that states "not fit for human consumption" then I dont think they will mind if they have horse cr*p up their nose too.
Just you wait, they will be doing shots with toilet duck next.
Old 19 March 2010, 11:57 AM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

From my experience people are using it as an alternative to cocaine, not smack
Old 19 March 2010, 12:03 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Alan Jeffery
They say it's legal as plant food. Well, all the manufacturers of this stuff have to do is mix in some animal do do just before it leaves the building. The plants won't mind, and it'll be interesting to see if the smackheads still fancy the idea of shoving it up their nose.
I watched one of these 999 type shows a little while back. a junkie was lying dying on the floor whilst paramedice tried to revive him, the camera moved around to picture his g/f shooting up from the very syringe he had o/d'd on, the police wrestled it off her eventually but not without a struggle, me i would have let the vile scum shoot up and die and save the emergency services time and money for real emergencies.

Never heard of Meow until today, is this a new thing?

Last edited by The Zohan; 19 March 2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 19 March 2010, 12:03 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Timwinner
I wish that would work, but if someone is dumb enough to consume something that states "not fit for human consumption" then I dont think they will mind if they have horse cr*p up their nose too.
That made me chuckle!
Old 19 March 2010, 12:09 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
That made me chuckle!
They already snort Shake-n-Vac. It's not just the carpet that smells fresh anymore...

(Funnily enough, I just posted the same thing on that other thread).
Old 19 March 2010, 12:12 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

I know we all try some daft things, but this just seem mental, you know.... you learn something new everyday!
Old 19 March 2010, 01:15 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Misuse of drugs is as old as. When I was at college, it was cough medecine, now withdrawn.

Many of the drugs used are designed for something else, Heroin, for example was a painkiller, as was/is cocaine.

The government might as well get used to the idea. People ARE going to use recreational drugs, whether legal, or not. The sooner the stuff is legalised, and controlled and makes money for hmg instead of lowlife dealers, the better.
Old 19 March 2010, 01:53 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

What BHP increase will you see if you put it in your fuel tank?
Old 19 March 2010, 02:07 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

What on earth is Meow Meow anyway?

I heard they were even nicking the hand antiseptic bottles outside hospital wards to get high on!!

Les
Old 19 March 2010, 02:17 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Let 'em kill themselves.
Old 19 March 2010, 02:25 PM
john_s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Timwinner
No doubt some people are quackers enough to try it...

(Sorry, couldn't resist! )
Old 19 March 2010, 02:28 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Meiw Meow, Mkat Mephedrone MMC is from the same family and has similar effects to Methedrone(PMMA) and Mephylone MDMC and is a legal version of banned drugs like MDMA MDA and MDEA. As far as I know they are all based on the same core molecules with different things added hence the wide variety of drugs with similar effects.
Now that the restrictions make MDMA almost impossible to buy someone clever started to use legal versions of the cathinones (the family they are all from) in E tablets and despite it being legal it kept it quiet so they could still charge black market prices. Someone even cleverer than them worked out that you could sell it perfectly legally provided you claimed that it was a plant fertiliser and not got human consumption.
The demand is now so high that wholesale prices have gone from £600 per kilo to around £2000 per kilo for MMC. The people in the know already have 3 alternate versions ready to sell should it become illegal.
Old 19 March 2010, 02:29 PM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping

Originally Posted by SteveScooby
From my experience people are using it as an alternative to cocaine, not smack
Sorry, I should have said, "those whose heads I'd like to smack"
Old 19 March 2010, 02:29 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

I'd never heard of it before today.
Old 19 March 2010, 02:30 PM
AnnieN
Scooby Regular

I heard they were even nicking the hand antiseptic bottles outside hospital wards to get high on!!

Les[/QUOTE]

I work in a hospital and they had to remove the alcohol hand gels from the end of the beds as some patients were drinking them!!!
Old 19 March 2010, 04:28 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
Meiw Meow, Mkat Mephedrone MMC is from the same family and has similar effects to Methedrone(PMMA) and Mephylone MDMC and is a legal version of banned drugs like MDMA MDA and MDEA. As far as I know they are all based on the same core molecules with different things added hence the wide variety of drugs with similar effects.
Now that the restrictions make MDMA almost impossible to buy someone clever started to use legal versions of the cathinones (the family they are all from) in E tablets and despite it being legal it kept it quiet so they could still charge black market prices. Someone even cleverer than them worked out that you could sell it perfectly legally provided you claimed that it was a plant fertiliser and not got human consumption.
The demand is now so high that wholesale prices have gone from £600 per kilo to around £2000 per kilo for MMC. The people in the know already have 3 alternate versions ready to sell should it become illegal.
Thanks for the information LPb, I said I live a sheltered life!

Les
Old 19 March 2010, 04:30 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AnnieN

Les

I work in a hospital and they had to remove the alcohol hand gels from the end of the beds as some patients were drinking them!!![/quote]

I suppose you can't be surprised when you hear about some hospitals these days!

I'm sure yours is not that bad though!

Les
Old 19 March 2010, 05:11 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

You can get high on Meow Mix, well I never, I off down to Asda to get some.

Gonna get wankered later
Old 19 March 2010, 05:36 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

I probably would have done it if it had been around when I was 19 or 20, alcohol has never really "done it" for me. I heard about this stuff and actually thought it was cool - legal and you can get off your ****, that's worth a go!

Then I realised I am 38, not 19 any more. What am I gonna do? Get off my face in my living room watching East Enders....
Old 19 March 2010, 05:46 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

It's a drug?? I thought the cat was acting strange, she is in the living room at the minute off her nipples dancing to Mauro Picotto.
Old 19 March 2010, 05:53 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by Leslie
Thanks for the information LPb, I said I live a sheltered life!

Les
Me too. I had never heard of it until seeing in mentioned on here
Old 19 March 2010, 06:40 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
I probably would have done it if it had been around when I was 19 or 20, alcohol has never really "done it" for me. I heard about this stuff and actually thought it was cool - legal and you can get off your ****, that's worth a go!

Then I realised I am 38, not 19 any more. What am I gonna do? Get off my face in my living room watching East Enders....

This is more like it AB FAB Home rave

Last edited by The Zohan; 19 March 2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 19 March 2010, 07:51 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang

I think you mean methylone, not mephylone? There's no such thing as mephylone. Yet, anyway. The only only one close to the MDA/MDMA/MDEA family is methylone; the rest are much closer to methylamphetamine. All belong to a family of drugs usually referred to as "beta-ketones" for reasons chemists at least will understand. In each case it's the beta ketone version of something controlled. Mephedrone, for instance, is bk-4-methyl-methylamphetamine. But since bk-methylamphetamine is methcathinone, the 4-methyl substitued version is usually referred to as 4-methylmethcathinone.

The business about "plant food" is to get around the Medicines Act, which could get the seller a hefty fine otherwise. And I rather suspect that prices are rising simply because the Chinese, who make almost all of these chemicals, have realised that they can get much more money for them.

M
Old 19 March 2010, 08:02 PM
Dedrater
Scooby Regular

Anyone else thinking about trying some before they ban it so you don't feel bad that your breaking the law?

Maybe do a group buy, then set a thread up and everyone takes it at the same time, then see what cod ****e comes out of our mouths?
Old 19 March 2010, 08:11 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

If anyone is going to use it again in the near future, just for a laugh can they eat some seeds....Just to see if it does grow plants.
Old 19 March 2010, 08:18 PM
Aaron1978
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dedrater
set a thread up and everyone takes it at the same time, then see what cod ****e comes out of our mouths?
I think some people on this forum must be taking this already
Old 19 March 2010, 08:22 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by azz250478
I think some people on this forum must be taking this already
PMSL