ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Meow Meow - the answer (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/822801-meow-meow-the-answer.html)

Alan Jeffery 19 March 2010 11:51 AM

Meow Meow - the answer

They say it's legal as plant food. Well, all the manufacturers of this stuff have to do is mix in some animal do do just before it leaves the building. The plants won't mind, and it'll be interesting to see if the smackheads still fancy the idea of shoving it up their nose.

Timwinner 19 March 2010 11:55 AM

I wish that would work, but if someone is dumb enough to consume something that states "not fit for human consumption" then I dont think they will mind if they have horse cr*p up their nose too.
Just you wait, they will be doing shots with toilet duck next.

SteveScooby 19 March 2010 11:57 AM

From my experience people are using it as an alternative to cocaine, not smack

The Zohan 19 March 2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Jeffery (Post 9295154)
They say it's legal as plant food. Well, all the manufacturers of this stuff have to do is mix in some animal do do just before it leaves the building. The plants won't mind, and it'll be interesting to see if the smackheads still fancy the idea of shoving it up their nose.

I watched one of these 999 type shows a little while back. a junkie was lying dying on the floor whilst paramedice tried to revive him, the camera moved around to picture his g/f shooting up from the very syringe he had o/d'd on, the police wrestled it off her eventually but not without a struggle, me i would have let the vile scum shoot up and die and save the emergency services time and money for real emergencies.

Never heard of Meow until today, is this a new thing?

Hysteria1983 19 March 2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Timwinner (Post 9295163)
I wish that would work, but if someone is dumb enough to consume something that states "not fit for human consumption" then I dont think they will mind if they have horse cr*p up their nose too.

That made me chuckle!

ScoobyWon't 19 March 2010 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9295190)
That made me chuckle!

They already snort Shake-n-Vac. It's not just the carpet that smells fresh anymore... :rolleyes:

(Funnily enough, I just posted the same thing on that other thread).

Hysteria1983 19 March 2010 12:12 PM

I know we all try some daft things, but this just seem mental, you know.... you learn something new everyday!

alcazar 19 March 2010 01:15 PM

Misuse of drugs is as old as. When I was at college, it was cough medecine, now withdrawn.

Many of the drugs used are designed for something else, Heroin, for example was a painkiller, as was/is cocaine.

The government might as well get used to the idea. People ARE going to use recreational drugs, whether legal, or not. The sooner the stuff is legalised, and controlled and makes money for hmg instead of lowlife dealers, the better.

SPEN555 19 March 2010 01:53 PM

What BHP increase will you see if you put it in your fuel tank? :D

Leslie 19 March 2010 02:07 PM

What on earth is Meow Meow anyway?

I heard they were even nicking the hand antiseptic bottles outside hospital wards to get high on!!

Les

Moley 19 March 2010 02:17 PM

Let 'em kill themselves.

john_s 19 March 2010 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Timwinner (Post 9295163)

No doubt some people are quackers enough to try it...

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :D)

Luan Pra bang 19 March 2010 02:28 PM

Meiw Meow, Mkat Mephedrone MMC is from the same family and has similar effects to Methedrone(PMMA) and Mephylone MDMC and is a legal version of banned drugs like MDMA MDA and MDEA. As far as I know they are all based on the same core molecules with different things added hence the wide variety of drugs with similar effects.
Now that the restrictions make MDMA almost impossible to buy someone clever started to use legal versions of the cathinones (the family they are all from) in E tablets and despite it being legal it kept it quiet so they could still charge black market prices. Someone even cleverer than them worked out that you could sell it perfectly legally provided you claimed that it was a plant fertiliser and not got human consumption.
The demand is now so high that wholesale prices have gone from £600 per kilo to around £2000 per kilo for MMC. The people in the know already have 3 alternate versions ready to sell should it become illegal.

Alan Jeffery 19 March 2010 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by SteveScooby (Post 9295170)
From my experience people are using it as an alternative to cocaine, not smack

Sorry, I should have said, "those whose heads I'd like to smack"

GazTheHat 19 March 2010 02:29 PM

I'd never heard of it before today.

AnnieN 19 March 2010 02:30 PM

I heard they were even nicking the hand antiseptic bottles outside hospital wards to get high on!!

Les[/QUOTE]

I work in a hospital and they had to remove the alcohol hand gels from the end of the beds as some patients were drinking them!!!

Leslie 19 March 2010 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang (Post 9295514)
Meiw Meow, Mkat Mephedrone MMC is from the same family and has similar effects to Methedrone(PMMA) and Mephylone MDMC and is a legal version of banned drugs like MDMA MDA and MDEA. As far as I know they are all based on the same core molecules with different things added hence the wide variety of drugs with similar effects.
Now that the restrictions make MDMA almost impossible to buy someone clever started to use legal versions of the cathinones (the family they are all from) in E tablets and despite it being legal it kept it quiet so they could still charge black market prices. Someone even cleverer than them worked out that you could sell it perfectly legally provided you claimed that it was a plant fertiliser and not got human consumption.
The demand is now so high that wholesale prices have gone from £600 per kilo to around £2000 per kilo for MMC. The people in the know already have 3 alternate versions ready to sell should it become illegal.

Thanks for the information LPb, I said I live a sheltered life!

Les ;)

Leslie 19 March 2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieN (Post 9295522)

Les

I work in a hospital and they had to remove the alcohol hand gels from the end of the beds as some patients were drinking them!!![/quote]

I suppose you can't be surprised when you hear about some hospitals these days!

I'm sure yours is not that bad though!

Les :)

Coffin Dodger 19 March 2010 05:11 PM

You can get high on Meow Mix, well I never, I off down to Asda to get some.

Gonna get wankered later :D

Clarebabes 19 March 2010 05:36 PM

I probably would have done it if it had been around when I was 19 or 20, alcohol has never really "done it" for me. I heard about this stuff and actually thought it was cool - legal and you can get off your tits, that's worth a go!

Then I realised I am 38, not 19 any more. What am I gonna do? Get off my face in my living room watching East Enders.... :rolleyes: :D

Dedrater 19 March 2010 05:46 PM

It's a drug?? I thought the cat was acting strange, she is in the living room at the minute off her nipples dancing to Mauro Picotto.

Lee247 19 March 2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 9295769)
Thanks for the information LPb, I said I live a sheltered life!

Les ;)

Me too. I had never heard of it until seeing in mentioned on here :o

The Zohan 19 March 2010 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Clarebabes (Post 9295889)
I probably would have done it if it had been around when I was 19 or 20, alcohol has never really "done it" for me. I heard about this stuff and actually thought it was cool - legal and you can get off your tits, that's worth a go!

Then I realised I am 38, not 19 any more. What am I gonna do? Get off my face in my living room watching East Enders.... :rolleyes: :D

This is more like it AB FAB Home rave

_Meridian_ 19 March 2010 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang (Post 9295514)

I think you mean methylone, not mephylone? There's no such thing as mephylone. Yet, anyway. The only only one close to the MDA/MDMA/MDEA family is methylone; the rest are much closer to methylamphetamine. All belong to a family of drugs usually referred to as "beta-ketones" for reasons chemists at least will understand. In each case it's the beta ketone version of something controlled. Mephedrone, for instance, is bk-4-methyl-methylamphetamine. But since bk-methylamphetamine is methcathinone, the 4-methyl substitued version is usually referred to as 4-methylmethcathinone.

The business about "plant food" is to get around the Medicines Act, which could get the seller a hefty fine otherwise. And I rather suspect that prices are rising simply because the Chinese, who make almost all of these chemicals, have realised that they can get much more money for them.

M

Dedrater 19 March 2010 08:02 PM

Anyone else thinking about trying some before they ban it so you don't feel bad that your breaking the law?

Maybe do a group buy, then set a thread up and everyone takes it at the same time, then see what cod ****e comes out of our mouths?

Timwinner 19 March 2010 08:11 PM

If anyone is going to use it again in the near future, just for a laugh can they eat some seeds....Just to see if it does grow plants.

Aaron1978 19 March 2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dedrater (Post 9296149)
set a thread up and everyone takes it at the same time, then see what cod ****e comes out of our mouths?

I think some people on this forum must be taking this already:D

Clarebabes 19 March 2010 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9296195)
I think some people on this forum must be taking this already:D

PMSL :lol1: