Search this Thread

Old 24 August 2005, 06:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default evangelical christian terrorism

hmm pat robertson the so called evangelist who speaks to God

like the other evangelist ****** in the usa here is another who mouths off as usual

a man of God who condones and asks for murdering another human

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4178608.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4177664.stm

this extremist preacher should be locked up in guatanamo if their has to be justice done
Old 24 August 2005, 06:33 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hi Moses, could not agree more. These so called men of God (of any religion) who preach this filth should be locked up.

Look at Waco for instance - more religius fanatics and also try googling Ervil Lebaron for one sick *****!

Paul
Old 24 August 2005, 08:10 PM
andyfish
Scooby Regular

Hi Moses

a looney is a looney, doesn't matter which team he bats for, whether it's Christian, Jewish, Muslim etc etc. It's like football hooligans trying to justify their antics because they 'support' one team's colours and not the other.

This particular looney has committed a grotesque crime and the police should have no problem proving it.

andy
Old 24 August 2005, 08:27 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Why not assassinate him? Wouldn't be a loss to anyone.

He's just another corrupt leader of a country sitting on a huge amount of oil wealth while the majority of his people live in poverty.
Old 24 August 2005, 08:31 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

well said guys , its sad these c;unts r ok to say all that crap in the media , the media glamourise c;unts like pat robertson and franklin graham and bakri, captain hook etc

these ******** should be banned and fined

its sickening this guy has a massive following, part of the reason i hate born agains, i dont class them as christians anyways, i put it up that fanatism and evil people who have nothing to do with religion r everywhere in all sides of the world

bush won coz of the followers of these kind of people, billy graham his son franklin, rev pat robertson etc etc and jerry falwell

so u wonder what u r ip against republican evil and born again

pat and his mob and others like him r the ones who preach and believe if u go against israel u go against God and al aqsa needs to be blown up and the temple built only then the messiah will come

these r the people since iraq has been invaded r sending missionaries in every side in iraq and also to afghanistan

makes me sick , not just that i dont know if u have heard theirs been a fight between the native iraqi christians vs the born agains coming into their area and trying to take over their churches i posted about it a few weeks back

bush has these kind of people to back him up, who needs enemies

i was laughing when rumsfeld said live on the news , this is illegal to assassinate someone and we have nothing to do with pat robertson haha him talking about illegal i wonder who got guevara killed and invaded other countries illegaly and assassinated other leaders
Old 24 August 2005, 08:34 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Why not assassinate him? Wouldn't be a loss to anyone.

He's just another corrupt leader of a country sitting on a huge amount of oil wealth while the majority of his people live in poverty.

same as bush then a nation of poor folk and enuff money to bomb other civilians and support israel by billions and corrupt dictators like egypt, saudi's and others and ******** like sharon

hmm i wonder

i will take chavez anyday, they want his countries oil i hope to god he defends it and sends american packing and may his people rise up and defend their land and all the south american folk do good for their country

their waking up now and thank God about that
Old 24 August 2005, 08:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

and sorry kiwi the thread was about a religion minister a so called man of God who speaks to the holy spirit and heals people talking about assassinating people

cheers
Old 24 August 2005, 08:43 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

seems to me its mostly stupid american's who live their lives in fear and are looking to salve their conscious seem to perpetuate these liars more than most.
Old 24 August 2005, 08:43 PM
Gordo
Scooby Regular

All religion is barking. As long as it's around, there'll be nutters who want to kill others for not believing the specific brand of nonsense they believe in.
Old 24 August 2005, 08:48 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

u know the born again evangelical pro zion lobby is the biggest in the usa

no presbytarian or catholic sect comes near it neither does the jehovahswitness

and yet they all claim to receive the holy spirit hmm i wonder if the spirit said to pat robertson to say u shall assassinate chavez
and to control black gold( oil)
Old 24 August 2005, 08:49 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gordo
All religion is barking. As long as it's around, there'll be nutters who want to kill others for not believing the specific brand of nonsense they believe in.
it would certainly be interesting to remove all forms of organised 'faith' and see what happened...would all the weak people just roll over and give up?
Old 24 August 2005, 08:51 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
u know the born again evangelical pro zion lobby is the biggest in the usa
thats because <suprise, suprise> they are the most affluent group and therefore the most powerful.
Old 24 August 2005, 09:22 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by trails
thats because <suprise, suprise> they are the most affluent group and therefore the most powerful.

yep, its sad they prey on broken families and their problems, they get richer and their followers mostly get poorer

anyone remember jimmy swaggart one of the most powerful ever evangelists

he used to slag the muslims having 4 wives and used to say i had one shot and chose the best one of them haha

didnt stop him ******** that callgirl a few times a week then, he used to say the holy spirit was their and i spoke to jesus this morn and he said to me to do this etc, well while u were humping did jesus say, hold on son dont hump no more and where did the holy spirit vanish, was it too shy to even look at him humping so didnt bother giving him strength to fight satan

he came on to the stage and said and cried and shouted in front of millions people on tv and on stage i have sinned my father i have sinned satan lead me astray , no sunshine your dick did

http://www.jsm.org/
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/re...immy-swaggart/

he became the richest ever evangelist and also got his *** kicked in front of his ministry from ahmad deedat the muslim scholar the atom bomb

i hope its the full length watch the 2 parts ahmad vs swaggart, ahmad deedat my hero passe away 2 weeks ago old age of 92 i think God bless him

the same ahmad who pat robertson and billy graham ran away from they got coldfeet and the pope ignored him

http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...x?TitleID=2013
Old 24 August 2005, 09:29 PM
trails
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
yep, its sad they prey on broken families and their problems, they get richer and their followers mostly get poorer

anyone remember jimmy swaggart one of the most powerful ever evangelists

he used to slag the muslims having 4 wives and used to say i had one shot and chose the best one of them haha

didnt stop him ******** that callgirl a few times a week then, he used to say the holy spirit was their and i spoke to jesus this morn and he said to me to do this etc, well while u were humping did jesus say, hold on son dont hump no more and where did the holy spirit vanish, was it too shy to even look at him humping so didnt bother giving him strength to fight satan

he came on to the stage and said and cried and shouted in front of millions people on tv and on stage i have sinned my father i have sinned satan lead me astray , no sunshine your dick did

http://www.jsm.org/
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/re...immy-swaggart/

he became the richest ever evangelist and also got his *** kicked in front of his ministry from ahmad deedat the muslim scholar the atom bomb

i hope its the full length watch the 2 parts ahmad vs swaggart, ahmad deedat my hero passe away 2 weeks ago old age of 92 i think God bless him

the same ahmad who pat robertson and billy graham ran away from they got coldfeet and the pope ignored him

http://www.aswatalislam.net/DisplayF...x?TitleID=2013

oh i remember jimmy swaggart alright, the plethora of heavy metal songs condeming him was quite inspiring

and he still raked it in...stupid dumb white middle america. good work BUll****.

Last edited by trails; 24 August 2005 at 09:49 PM. Reason: stella artois lol
Old 24 August 2005, 09:35 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the 'religion' you need is what goes around comes around, think like that and you dont go far wrong, and even if it doesnt, if everone did it, it wouldnt be a bad place to be.

I respect others religion but, I reckon you may as well bark at the moon as whatever ordanes stuff doesnt take any notice of you anyway.

Funny how we never get any bother of the Buddhists ?
Old 24 August 2005, 09:41 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by J4CKO
All the 'religion' you need is what goes around comes around, think like that and you dont go far wrong, and even if it doesnt, if everone did it, it wouldnt be a bad place to be.

I respect others religion but, I reckon you may as well bark at the moon as whatever ordanes stuff doesnt take any notice of you anyway.

Funny how we never get any bother of the Buddhists ?

yes u do, go and live in burma and see how buddhists slaughter the innocents and sri lanka ahem i forgot their buddhist and u know what genocide they commited against the minority tamil hindus

but nothing to do with the religion its people who use religion for their own ****e

lol @ trails true mate, he is still very big though he lost alot of respect since he got caught with the ****** , i do now know what healing he was doing to their down unders or was it fish he was looking for haha to feed his flock im not sure