Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

F@*king Office Politics....

Search this Thread

Old 16 May 2005, 05:34 PM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Location: "Every one should have a friend called Dave - they're the human equivalent of a Swiss Army knife!!"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry F@*king Office Politics....

I've just been speaking with our Managing Director who tells me one thing. Then one of the Associates speaks to him about the same subject and gives him a completely different reply.

We've recently had an internal audit of all company procedures and the MD quoted in his response that the internal communication is excellent

Fapping MD's.
Old 16 May 2005, 05:43 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

MDs always think internal communication is excellent - because the brown nose creeps they're surrounded with tell them that because that's what they think they want to hear.

Happens in every company - recently our Commercial Director gave a presentation during which he said how great our communication was, then another director defended him when I said that wasn't right.

Less than one week later there was a MAJOR **** up in communication which nearly embarassed us in front of our biggest (and I mean HUGE) customer.

When I relayed what had happened back to said directors there were ashen faces all around.

Last I heard our MD thinks communication is a problem - course I could have got that wrong.....

Old 16 May 2005, 05:50 PM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Location: "Every one should have a friend called Dave - they're the human equivalent of a Swiss Army knife!!"

Drives you bleedin' mad doesn't it? As if I haven't got enough to do, I have to deal with this sort of Bo@#ocks, and I'm not even management so-to-speak Let alone get payed their sort of wage. It's all fecking wrong.

Sorry, I've had one of those days. I'm now going home.
Old 16 May 2005, 09:15 PM
john_s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by prodriva
I've just been speaking with our Managing Director who tells me one thing. Then one of the Associates speaks to him about the same subject and gives him a completely different reply.
Our MD's like that. Tell you what he thinks you want to hear so you'll stop bothering him. Then tells someone else something completely different.

Or tell you something that's completely untrue, that you only need to do a little looking to find out the truth.

Thinking of a job change (and if i do, maybe even to the point of career change), but dunno what to do instead.

John.
Old 17 May 2005, 07:36 AM
bobn3
Scooby Regular

Angry

Mine MD is really bad, He knows nothing, does nothing and all the other directors seem to cover for him. There is not even a speck of commuication here.

But the fact he loves the sound of his own voice doesnt help. Oh if he asks you anything and you try to explian the problem and the solution, it makes no difference, hes just talks down to you...

What a F**Kin' tawt!

:-)
Old 17 May 2005, 10:08 AM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bobn3
Oh if he asks you anything and you try to explian the problem and the solution, it makes no difference, hes just talks down to you...
I thought that was how all MD's were?
Old 17 May 2005, 10:27 AM
BlkKnight
Scooby Regular

promoted to their level of incompetence
Old 17 May 2005, 10:35 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.dilbert.com/