Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Tw@t in a Clio...

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2003, 07:58 PM
marty_t3
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chrisp, that second one sounds all to familiar. There's a lot of colour blind people out there.
Old 03 January 2003, 08:03 PM
oj
Scooby Regular

I would call them TWATTS..!! it's idiots like them causes accident and wonder why..!!

Anyway, keep on the safe side as it you who avoids the accidents for the sake of the idiots..!!

Old 03 January 2003, 10:56 PM
drumsterphil
Scooby Regular

Angry

Not quite sure what's going on with some drivers these days, this happened a couple of days ago -

Coming onto a dual carriage way off sliproad into inside lane behind a Sainsbury's artic. There's a white-van about 200yds back in the outside lane not gaining that quickly so I smoothly indicate right and start to procede past the artic . I'm now behind a car making slow progess as it overtakes the lorry. Next thing I know I'm being flashed from behind and white-van man is making ****** signs at me? WTF?!!! He's about two inches off my bumper and going ape****e.

Anyway, after I make a jesture along the lines of 'what have I done wrong?' the outside lane finally clears and I say au-revoir and boot it into the distance.

At no time had I cut him up or forced him to brake sharply. Perhaps he didn't like my car or was just having a bad day?...........

Some people, eh?!

DP.

Old 04 January 2003, 01:49 AM
markpm
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

I know, it **** isnt it?!

I mean, Im in no way any sort of prude or someone who gets offended easily, but just the way the finger came up straight away as soon as he saw our car. We just couldnt believe it!

It seems our car could have been any car, an old lady, learner etc etc, and to get that sorta unprovoked abuse out of some snot faced 20yr old t0sser is just ridiculous!

Just wish I was in the Scoob, I'd have turned round and chased the ****** and put the ******* up 'im a bit!

Old 04 January 2003, 02:08 AM
marty_t3
Scooby Regular

Next mod i'm doing is fitting a set of washer jets/pump and bottle in the back of the car. Gonna have the jets on the bottom edge of the rear bumper, pointing out and slightly upwards. Then i'm gonna fill the bottle with paint stripper.

Next tw@t that decides to tailgate when i have my sprog in the car will have a nice repair bill coming his way. It won't stop him tailgating me but at least i'll have a smile on my face when i pull over and let him past.
Old 04 January 2003, 11:40 AM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just get a flame kit
Old 01 March 2003, 06:44 PM
markpm
Scooby Regular

Angry

I couldnt believe what happened today!
Was out in the g/f's car with her driving, and had just gone past a
horserider on quite a narrow road, so were doing about 10-20mph at the
most, then bombing round the corner comes this ******* ******* (baseball cap,
shellsuit type),in a black Clio, going far too quick and immediately pulled the finger
at us!!!!
We werent on the wrong side of the road, and didnt provoke his outburst
at all.
We both just looked at each other in complete disbelief at what had
happened.
The g/f was all for reporting him!
Luckily I have a mate whos a spesh, so he may be able to have a quiet word!
Eee the youth of today eh?!

Little Bast@rd!

[Edited by markpm - 1/3/2003 6:45:33 PM]
Old 01 March 2003, 07:40 PM
chrisp
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

I have seen two classics recently.

I was following 50cc scooter rider up the road and there is centre lane with 5 cars waiting to turn right with on coming traffic. So the scooter rider decides to go up the left hand side of 5 cars and between the first car waiting to turn and a lorry coming towards him. Took a huge breathe and waited for the bang. He made it and was very lucky.

Next one, I was approaching a set of lights about 20mph max (in town with loads of people and lights) and got within 30 yards and they went amber. So started to slowed down and just then a car who had been following me pull out from behind me overtook me on the left in a bus lane and flew through the lights. Not quite sure how many laws he broke but he got away with it as well.

[Edited by chrisp - 1/3/2003 7:42:14 PM]