Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Prince Andrew sex case

Search this Thread

Old 16 January 2022, 03:37 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Prince Andrew sex case

I don't get it, how can a young American girl be trafficked unless she was a real dimwit?

She was in London so did that adult Maxwell woman walk up to her in the street and ask if she wanted to go to an adult party and **** a prince or what? She does not look like she is in to much distress in the photo of him and her when she was 17. It also says they met in a London club and at 17 she would be to young to be in a club and also to young to drink in either country, the age of concent in the UK is 16 so she was old enough to have sex in the UK but not the US where she is still underage, if Andrew forced himself on her against her will then that is rape but he is not being accused of rape just underage sex of a trafficked minor. The alledged event took place in the UK so why is a US court dealing with it?

There are to many issues here that don't add up for me. I am not defending Andrew but if she was shagged by him then so what.

In London
Of concent age in UK
To young to be in a club
To young to drink
Looks happy at the time

Why has it taken her 30 years to make the allegations and bring the law suit.

Interested to hear all your opinions on the case.

Last edited by Wurzel; 16 January 2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old 16 January 2022, 04:39 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

And whats the deal with the $500k hush money she had for non-disclosure?

Meanwhile in the UK we seemed to have forgotten about the child grooming gangs. In particular Kiers Starmer who was at the CPS at the time and has since distanced himself from the sordid affair. And worse sidesteps issues when it's revealed that the gangs comprised mostly of ethnicity minorities as the main perpetrators and targeting their crimes on white girls.

Thankfully google doesn't forget (bar the pay wall ).

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/w...ts-9dwd9brflvm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-says-DPP.html

But course today MSM would rather harp on about garden parties and what Prince Andrew may/may not have done (probably did...but yeah this is not grooming as we traditionally define it).
The following users liked this post:
Old 16 January 2022, 07:21 PM
silver-sub
Scooby Regular

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Most child sexual abuse gangs made up of white men, Home Office report says

Study of England, Scotland and Wales dispels myth of ‘Asian grooming gangs’ popularised by far right.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/a...muslim-problem
Old 16 January 2022, 08:41 PM
lockheed
Scooby Regular

Received 406 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by silver-sub

Study of England, Scotland and Wales dispels myth of ‘Asian grooming gangs’ popularised by far right.

Yes and i bet there are more white men in the uk than asian, making it a percentage thing. Or am i completely out of touch.?
Old 16 January 2022, 11:00 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Thats not what that was about. Note, I did not say ALL gangs: At that point in time the specific gangs were not being pursued despite blatant evidence and countless victims testifying, in contrast to the white gangs or even individuals that did have successful prosecutions. Even today in Telford (near me) the inquiry has just gone cold. This is a small town with a below average population that's predominantly white that somehow ended up with the highest rate of child sex crime in the entire UK. Starmer was pressed over it at the time and he deflected the subject.

The same is said for the migrant slave traffickers that is still on going. Where we have a murky underworld and locally we know it's going on yet plod/CPS just don't seem to do anything. 🤷‍♂️
Old 17 January 2022, 07:54 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Wurzel
I don't get it, how can a young American girl be trafficked unless she was a real dimwit?

She was in London so did that adult Maxwell woman walk up to her in the street and ask if she wanted to go to an adult party and **** a prince or what? She does not look like she is in to much distress in the photo of him and her when she was 17. It also says they met in a London club and at 17 she would be to young to be in a club and also to young to drink in either country, the age of concent in the UK is 16 so she was old enough to have sex in the UK but not the US where she is still underage, if Andrew forced himself on her against her will then that is rape but he is not being accused of rape just underage sex of a trafficked minor. The alledged event took place in the UK so why is a US court dealing with it?

There are to many issues here that don't add up for me. I am not defending Andrew but if she was shagged by him then so what.

In London
Of concent age in UK
To young to be in a club
To young to drink
Looks happy at the time

Why has it taken her 30 years to make the allegations and bring the law suit.

Interested to hear all your opinions on the case.
Probably best if you read her Wikipedia page, but the short version is she came from a very troubled background, and was basically groomed to provide adult services for Epstein under the guise of signing up to be his personal masseuse (much as all of the girls that Maxwell and Epstein roped into their little scheme were). The trafficking angle follows from the fact that Epstein ended up flying her around the world to provide those same services to other men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Giuffre

So far as the lawsuit is concerned, I'm pretty sure it's waited this long because she'd always hoped/expected that Epstein (and other major players) would some day face criminal charges, but since that's definitely no longer possible in the case of Epstein, and at the very least unlikely in the case of others (statute of limitations, no possibility of Epstein spilling the beans first-hand, etc), she's now going down the road of civil suits. #Metoo and the sea-change in general attitudes since then will probably also be playing a part in this somewhere, in terms of her (and her legal advisers') expectations that a suit actually stands of chance of getting anywhere.

US v UK court - I'm fairly sure she claims incidents with Andrew also occurred in a number of US locations, the UK thing was just one of several.

My own take on the whole thing - assuming Andrew really did have his sweatlessy mitts on her, should he have known that in terms of her consent, and/or her true awareness of and control over the situation she was in, things were sailing pretty close to the wind? Maybe, maybe not, but judging by that picture of them together, she definitely didn't look a day older than her 17 years at the time (to my eyes she could easily have passed as 15 or 16 in it), and that alone should have served as a very big red flag to him that it might be best to keep his trousers on (or park the royal chipolata somewhere less questionable!)
Old 17 January 2022, 10:48 AM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Received 229 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by markjmd
Probably best if you read her Wikipedia page, but the short version is she came from a very troubled background, and was basically groomed to provide adult services for Epstein under the guise of signing up to be his personal masseuse (much as all of the girls that Maxwell and Epstein roped into their little scheme were). The trafficking angle follows from the fact that Epstein ended up flying her around the world to provide those same services to other men.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Giuffre

So far as the lawsuit is concerned, I'm pretty sure it's waited this long because she'd always hoped/expected that Epstein (and other major players) would some day face criminal charges, but since that's definitely no longer possible in the case of Epstein, and at the very least unlikely in the case of others (statute of limitations, no possibility of Epstein spilling the beans first-hand, etc), she's now going down the road of civil suits. #Metoo and the sea-change in general attitudes since then will probably also be playing a part in this somewhere, in terms of her (and her legal advisers') expectations that a suit actually stands of chance of getting anywhere.

US v UK court - I'm fairly sure she claims incidents with Andrew also occurred in a number of US locations, the UK thing was just one of several.

My own take on the whole thing - assuming Andrew really did have his sweatlessy mitts on her, should he have known that in terms of her consent, and/or her true awareness of and control over the situation she was in, things were sailing pretty close to the wind? Maybe, maybe not, but judging by that picture of them together, she definitely didn't look a day older than her 17 years at the time (to my eyes she could easily have passed as 15 or 16 in it), and that alone should have served as a very big red flag to him that it might be best to keep his trousers on (or park the royal chipolata somewhere less questionable!)
What he said!

Just to add, there is a lot of stigma attached to sex crimes and victims are often too embarrassed to report it at the time. I often takes years, if at all, for the victims to gain the courage to report the perpetrator. In this case, there is the additional factor that she was young and naive and possibly dazzled by the rich and famous when the crimes *allegedly* took place, she may well have not realised at the time that she was being abused and the victim of sex crimes!
Old 17 January 2022, 01:12 PM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

This and now media are all ove this vulnerable asain who has be shot in taxas for sticking up for someone wrongly convicted for poisoning 'mercain soldiers in Occupied Afghanistan
the war on terror IS the terror

wouldnt be suprised if this had some kind FBI stinger involvement - how else does he get into the country ....

all designed to reinforce public opinion that the west has to invade again , narco states to create and feed the west

Last edited by IdonthaveaScooby; 17 January 2022 at 07:37 PM.
Old 17 January 2022, 02:49 PM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

Fergie trollop still sticking up for the duke despite his frequent visits to peado island - probably cos she still gets to live in one his big Houses

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-prince-andrew
Old 17 January 2022, 03:15 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by IdonthaveaScooby
Fergie trollop still sticking up for the duke despite his frequent visits to peado island - probably cos she still gets to live in one his big Houses

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-prince-andrew
I'm sure she'll let him sleep on the sofa for a few nights, if/when he ends up filing for bankrupcy in the wake of the lawsuit