Notices

Carsport Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2001, 08:37 PM
David L
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

In this months Carsport the Irish Subaru drivers club gets a mention on P10. Hopefully this will help raise the club's profile. But the best way to get new members is word of mouth so to all the ISDC members out there keep spreading the good news about the club....

David L

PR guy Irish Subaru Drivers Club
Old 03 May 2001, 10:12 PM
Farmer Dan
Scooby Newbie

Well PR Gay

whats so good about the club anyway.

and it seems a bit short sighted for a PR gay to be preaching only to the converted.

wouldnt it be an idea to also encurage others to join

dan
Old 04 May 2001, 01:19 AM
Mac's Power
Scooby Regular

Dan,
I think your reply need's to be edited !!!

David L has kindly agreed to act as the PR GUY for the ISDC out of the goodness of his heart and FOC. It is greatly appreciated by those of us who also give our time and support FOC. David's whole idea is to promote the club and to get new members which he is very successful at.

If you have some time to spare perhaps you too could lend a hand?? What's your real name or e-mail and I'd be glad to reply to you "off list". I guess we can expect your membership in the post?

Your mail brings back memories of previous members of this board, doesn't it David??I look forward to your reply.

Paul.
ISDC Vice Chairperson

[This message has been edited by Mac's Power (edited 04 May 2001).]
Old 04 May 2001, 10:22 AM
Scruff
Scooby Regular

Well the Jackass is back, long live Jackass. I thought he was burned when he got fukin mouth disease after his last few posts but I see he couldn't resist taking the pi55. I guess he got another new e-mail address so he could log on with a new user name and teach us all a lesson or two. Why don't you come along to our next meeting and see how good the club is and how well run it is. Then I would be only too happy to listen to you and you arguments about how it should be run. By the way what do you mean by saying we should encourage others to join, what do you mean by others??? After all it is called the IRISH SUBARU DRIVERS CLUB. Do you mean if you drive a Nova that you should be allowed to join? There are other clubs that cater for other makes of cars if thats what you wanted to know. I look forward to hearing your reply.

ALAN
Old 04 May 2001, 01:06 PM
Mac's Power
Scooby Regular

As per previous threads we won't get a reply.

Paul.
Old 04 May 2001, 07:28 PM
Scruff
Scooby Regular

I would have thought he would be home from school by now.
Old 04 May 2001, 07:44 PM
David L
Scooby Regular

Wink

Just a slight fault in your "argument" not everyone in Scoobynet is an ISDC member!!!

So whoever you are I am glad to see you are back..I really missed your brillant posts

David L
Old 05 May 2001, 01:01 AM
Jackass
Scooby Newbie

Well a big thanks to everyone who missed me.

To put the record straight it definitely isn't me posting as Farmer Dan but hey ISN'T HE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

I don't even see the need to visit the Ireland bbs more often than about every 2mths cause the posts are so lame and you can count the number of posts in a month on one hand, that's if all you a$$ kissers can count.

But lets not be hasty after all there's so many regulars here and they can't all be to$$ers lets see ?? Mac's Power, DavidL, Scruff so many with so little to do. A life so shallow and lonely they, who are probably all the same person sit night after night at their commodore64 which they have just got and think is state of the art, hoping someone will reply to their post, after all if one posts the other posts soon after or at least in the same post to pat backs etc. and all the others oh wait a minute what others.

That's it !! so many have already realized there are no others just this small band of a$$ kissing back patting to$$ers.

Feel free to bring me up again in any post I'll oblige with an appropriate reply " It seems others are onto you as well " so you cant fool everyone.

Well done Farmer Dan seems more than me have this guy sussed.

[This message has been edited by Jackass (edited 05 May 2001).]
Old 05 May 2001, 02:42 AM
TURBO7379
Scooby Regular

Jackass ,

Why don't you come to the ISDC track day at Mondello on 31/5/01 . Then you'll see what we're about . You could stand on the main straight and we could use you as an extra chicane . I'm sure the club will sponser the extra large pampers you'll need .

Derek
Old 05 May 2001, 02:50 AM
Jackass
Scooby Newbie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by TURBO7379:
<B> Jackass ,

Why don't you come to the ISDC track day at Mondello on 31/5/01 . Then you'll see what we're about . You could stand on the main straight and we could use you as an extra chicane . I'm sure the club will sponser the extra large pampers you'll need .

Derek[/quote]

Wont be because of what your'e driving anyway a$$hole !!

Bring it on.

Old 05 May 2001, 02:55 AM
Jackass
Scooby Newbie

Old 05 May 2001, 03:01 AM
Jackass
Scooby Newbie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Jackass:
<B>Well a big thanks to everyone who missed me.

To put the record straight it definitely isn't me posting as Farmer Dan but hey ISN'T HE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

I don't even see the need to visit the Ireland bbs more often than about every 2mths cause the posts are so lame and you can count the number of posts in a month on one hand, that's if all you a$$ kissers can count.

But lets not be hasty after all there's so many regulars here and they can't all be to$$ers lets see ?? Mac's Power, DavidL, Scruff so many with so little to do. A life so shallow and lonely they, who are probably all the same person sit night after night at their commodore64 which they have just got and think is state of the art, hoping someone will reply to their post, after all if one posts the other posts soon after or at least in the same post to pat backs etc. and all the others oh wait a minute what others.

That's it !! so many have already realized there are no others just this small band of a$$ kissing back patting to$$ers.

Feel free to bring me up again in any post I'll oblige with an appropriate reply " It seems others are onto you as well " so you cant fool everyone.

Well done Farmer Dan seems more than me have this guy sussed.

[This message has been edited by Jackass (edited 05 May 2001).][/quote]