Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

Cockneys Breakfast Club

Search this Thread

Old 03 January 2012, 05:33 PM
King Eric
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Cockneys Breakfast Club

For those who are interested (need some scoobs!) I've organised a southern breakfast club aimed at performance cars and general enthusiasts with a show and shine over the years. It was previously at the Ace Cafe but has now moved out into the Hampshire/Berks/Surrey borders and is held every month at a location supplying a good brekki. Get a host of cars coming and a really good bunch. General plan is meet, have brekki, talk rubbish about cars and sometimes pop off somewhere for a drive home in time for the wags to demand weekend chores are carried out.

Will start again in February and you can follow us on twitter and our website which is HERE

In previous years we have had Autoglym sponsor the show and shine and dish out £50 freebies to all those in attendance as well as loads of pots of HD wax. Also had some other detailing companies supply goodies for the show and shines which will start again in the Spring

There will be some meets at Mercedes Benz World, lunches and a few bits including trips to Goodwood.

If you are interested the next meet is the 23rd February. Location: The QUAYS. Mytchett. Off the A331 @ 19.00. Pop your name down. All marques welcome! I'll then add you to the Detailing Paradise forum roll call.

1)King Eric

Last edited by King Eric; 08 January 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03 January 2012, 07:07 PM
chrispy200+
Scooby Regular

Sounds good, doubt I'll make the feb meet in my car but should be ready for the next one
Old 03 January 2012, 08:50 PM
jinkus
Scooby Regular

great idea - is this open to all or set clubs?
Old 03 January 2012, 09:24 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by King Eric
For those who are interested (need some scoobs!) I've organised a southern breakfast club aimed at performance cars and general enthusiasts with a show and shine over the years. It was previously at the Ace Cafe but has now moved out into the Hampshire/Berks/Surrey borders and is held every month at a location supplying a good brekki. Get a host of cars coming and a really good bunch. General plan is meet, have brekki, talk rubbish about cars and sometimes pop off somewhere for a drive home in time for the wags to demand weekend chores are carried out.

Will start again in February and you can follow us on twitter and our website which is HERE

In previous years we have had Autoglym sponsor the show and shine and dish out £50 freebies to all those in attendance as well as loads of pots of HD wax. Also had some other detailing companies supply goodies for the show and shines which will start again in the Spring

There will be some meets at Mercedes Benz World, lunches and a few bits including trips to Goodwood.

If you are interested the next meet is the 12th February. Location TBC but pop your name down. All marques welcome! I'll then add you to the Detailing Paradise forum roll call.

1)King Eric
Hey John

How's it going, hope all is well
Old 04 January 2012, 05:51 AM
King Eric
Scooby Regular

Not bad mate! Keeping the red flag flying high I see!! Back in a scoob, been a while

Jinkus-all cars welcome mate and bikes too! All about petrol heads and a bit of brekki with a monthly meet feel and some goodies given away in the warmer months!
Old 04 January 2012, 07:19 PM
jinkus
Scooby Regular

Awesome - thanks mate will keep an eye on the thread.

Sean
Old 07 January 2012, 04:46 PM
King Eric
Scooby Regular

Got a few names down already elsewhere. Few decent cars expected as well!

So I'll start a list here for those interested in the North Hants, Surrey, Berks area.

1)King Eric
Old 08 January 2012, 11:36 AM
King Eric
Scooby Regular

**note to those interested it's now Feb 23rd @19.00. Location: The Quays, Mytchett**

Last edited by King Eric; 08 January 2012 at 10:17 PM.