Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Went to see a car.. Not a scoob.

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2009, 03:55 PM
subaru-impreza-2000
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to see a car.. Not a scoob.

Firstly sorry it's not a scooby!!

Anyways, just a little pis*ed off at how desprete sellers are these days to get rid of there dodgy motors!

Well basicly my brother went to see a Bmw E46 320i, it was up at a decent price, and as he described it as the car has been well looked after, he stated in his advert that it had a full service history etc, and body work was perfect and drove spot on, so we thought ok, sounds like a decent motor and travelled over 100miles to see it.

When we get there i noticed..
-That the wheels were all fu*ked and were in need of a refurb, one rear one was buckled (not stated in the advert)
- dent in rear quarter, scratchs here and there just to be fair there expected on cars hey.
-exhaust was blowing
- he stated the car had a full service history, but infact the car has service history up too 40000 miles the car is currently on 74000 miles, so thats like 34000 of no proof of servicing it why the hell would you say it's got full service history is it hasnt.
-the worst thing was when we took it on the test driver, the gearbox was totally fuc*ed, it was making nasty noises in very gear change (again he told us nothing about this, and he just pretended like it was normal )

The car was a lemon and i was really fuc*ed off that he wasted our time like that, so i gave him a peice of my mind before leaving.

Did he think we would not notice the crunching noise and dents and half the bloody service history missing, and the badly kerbed wheels lol!
Rank over

Anyone else have any storys about viewing a car thats turned out to be a lemon?

Last edited by subaru-impreza-2000; 17 August 2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 17 August 2009, 04:05 PM
AndyC_772
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...-us-story.html