Sponsored by:

Kendal Run

Search this Thread

Old 06 September 2000, 04:26 PM
munna
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

hey ....every body who is intersted in the 'KENDAL RUN'....we have a date set out....the either the 24th September or 1st October??....I will be working on the Saturday's....So Sunday is the next best thing??>>>.....please could you mail me and let me know of if the dates are OK??....God I do hope that there are no conflict's!!!!....also some intersting road's??.....that are memorable to you ...road's that were built with the word SCOOBY in mind!!!!
email me at:-

alim@breedtech.com
Old 06 September 2000, 06:39 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Definately up for it matey but the 1st Oct would be better coz we've got the Northern meet on the other proposed date!......love those roads mate, s'only time I ever see my scoobs tongue hangin out after negotiating those twisty, winding roads.yipeeeee!!!
Old 06 September 2000, 10:17 PM
MarkF
Scooby Regular

Cool

Hey Munna. Set the date and i'll be there dude. Don't forget to leave the speed restrictor at home this time
Old 06 September 2000, 10:56 PM
Blackscooby
Scooby Regular

Yep will try and come for a "chug" down the lanes in my UK motor, to watch you STi types blast into the distance

So leave your restrictors restricting if you wouldn't mind !!!!

Mark.
Old 07 September 2000, 08:34 AM
munna
Scooby Regular

Red face

oh dear....you're right...I did not look in my diary....24/09/00 is the northern meet...thenk's lad's for reminding me....Right then.....1st Ocober it is then...PhilGR:-Try to come along....What more could you want on you're Birthday?
Blackscooby:-different sort of RESTRICTOR!!!!..mate...will tell you more on the date??
Yellow Mellow:-Hope that you can come along...it will be mighty fine to see you're yellow Beast
mark:-see you there
Has any body seen David??
or a mister A Carr?
Old 07 September 2000, 11:34 AM
Blackscooby
Scooby Regular

ahhhhh it wouldn't be one of those restrictors that sit in passenger seat by chance ?

Old 07 September 2000, 01:27 PM
munna
Scooby Regular

Talking

close.....very close....It's not the wife kind of restrictor....a different sort of restrictor...not a person...it's not alive.....keep guessing
Old 07 September 2000, 08:10 PM
DaveW
Scooby Regular

Talking

I hope be there. Only thing is I now have to try and cancel that trip to Poole I just planned today.

Hey Munna do you need a route worked out with some great Scooby roads? If so I'll get the maps out.

DaveW
Old 07 September 2000, 08:29 PM
Mellow Yellow !
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Cant wait I'll be there in my yellow baby...she's being de-restricted tomorrow...we should make a weekend of it....camping....night out...etc..last chance before the sh**e weather draws in ?
Old 08 September 2000, 09:51 AM
munna
Scooby Regular

Cool

nice idea....mate....(Yellow)...But I will be on call on Saturday.....Sunday is fine...all day and all nite!!!...Work on monday morn....so I will be shattered...but hey who cares....
Spoke to David yesteday....He will be sorting out some well sized road's....And possible map's...So that;s it then sorted.....sunday 1st of October it is then...Suggestion has been made that we meet up at John Wilding's Subaru(KENDAL)at about 10.00am??...I hope this Time is OK for everybody??..a nice day of driving and then either lunch or Dinner somewhere!!(Depending on people's Time scales..And what time they have to set of BY...Ie:- for manchester and Preston)....Is this itinary good for everybody??....
the colour's that we have got so far are as follows:-2 silver,2 mica green,2 mica blue,1 black,1 Yellow,1 red,...and I am not sure what the other colour's are!!!!....if there are any That I missed then please notify me and accept my apologies....
see you all soon