Sponsored by:

CHEEKY THIEVING SCUMBAG!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2005, 04:37 PM
Gav1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHEEKY THIEVING SCUMBAG!!

Its broad daylight, my kids playing outside and im in the house doing some DIY(unfortunately).
I look outside and some horrible thieving little sh*t is on the driveway all over the car, looking in windows, trying the doors etc...
Needless to say i was outside in seconds but unfortunately the little fcucker heard the front door go and bolted.
Spent all last night up and down at the bedroom window expecting a return visit!!
I cant believe the cheek of these little tw*ts, broad daylight and everything!!

Ive learnt my lesson....I'll sneak up on the little git next time!!

Gav.
Old 09 January 2005, 05:04 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

Give him a good leathering for me as well mate...flipping scum.
Old 09 January 2005, 05:13 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

knee-caps tend to be quite vulnerable and delicate, not that I'm advocating anything.
Old 09 January 2005, 05:15 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

So is the hand...you know what they say no hand no car!!!
Old 09 January 2005, 05:28 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

It ***** me off that we have to deal with rat sh*t like this, its just a necessary evil of owning a nice car. Still ***** me off though.

Thats why I love it when the thieving scum cop it big time in their 'stolen rides' when they lose control (hopefully with no-one else involved). Just deserveds in my opinion, and a hearty warning to any other would be rat-boys.

Strong views I know, but someone had to say it.
Old 09 January 2005, 05:43 PM
HOUSEQUAKE
Scooby Regular

Default I'm sorry but...

...I have to agree.

Government/authority/police doesn't/can't/won/t do enough to deter thieving ***** from doing this kind of thing.

In my opinion, however tainted it may be, I feel that if they've stolen a car and then write themselves off in it, it can only be a good thing as they are then removed from society.
Old 09 January 2005, 06:51 PM
ben1413
Scooby Regular

What gets to me is that attitude of the police. The fact that we pour our heart, souls and a lot of money into our cars and when the un-mentionable happens they take a week to show up and say, 'probably won't catch them!' What service are we paying for then? Yet they harrass us on the roads for owning a half decent car?!? (rant, rave, etc, etc)!! Sunday night blues, work tomorrow!

Ben
Old 09 January 2005, 07:05 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

yep, I've had a few completely pointless roadside stops, it's obvious they are looking for knee-jerk reactions from what they think is a suspicious Impreza driver. But when you talk like a normal human being they seem genuinely taken aback and don't really know what to do with you.
Old 09 January 2005, 07:19 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

point being - they always seem to waste too much time stopping innocent people.
Old 09 January 2005, 08:12 PM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

lol..... how do you know they are innocent?? They could be the guy who's just nicked your car.....

But what do I know?
Old 09 January 2005, 08:31 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BuRR
lol..... how do you know they are innocent?? They could be the guy who's just nicked your car.....

But what do I know?

Ok, easily shot down, but surely they can tell by your driving style that you are completely used to the car, you have nothing to hide etc.? Don't want this to be a police bashing thread, but a bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss.
Old 09 January 2005, 08:49 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

Gav1

Sorry for hijacking this, hope all is well with your motor, try Barrier Deadlock. Will cost about 200 quid but well worth it. Both my scoobs have had it fitted and feel better for it.

Last edited by trackman; 09 January 2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09 January 2005, 09:03 PM
TheVoices
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Lightbulb

Not wanting to appear like a sadist but cutting their fingers off one at a time with bolt cutters would seem like an appropriate deterrent. A friend once suggested that car crime could be virtually eliminated by executing half a dozen convicted scumbag car crims each week on the TV lottery draw and I tend to agree. Am I becoming some kind of right wing nutcase or have I been listening to 'The Voices' for too long ?

Last edited by TheVoices; 09 January 2005 at 09:04 PM. Reason: freudian slip ?
Old 09 January 2005, 09:08 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TheVoices
Not wanting to appear like a sadist but cutting their fingers off one at a time with bolt cutters would seem like an appropriate deterrent. A friend once suggested that car crime could be virtually eliminated by executing half a dozen convicted scumbag car crims each week on the TV lottery draw and I tend to agree. Am I becoming some kind of right wing nutcase or have I been listening to 'The Voices' for too long ?

Not enough screaming for me, rusty saw (slowly).
Old 09 January 2005, 09:11 PM
TheVoices
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Black and Decker to the knee caps or live bamboo splinters down the back of the finger nails would also work a treat or 5 minutes in a room with baseball bat weilding victims of car crime ? Works for me !
Old 09 January 2005, 09:38 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

My brother had his car vandelised new years when some ******* had broken glass and scratched names and drawed pictures onto his paintwork. I told him to phone the police and report it, and his words were like most others, whats the point they wont catch them.

Now I can see why Labour are always bragging that there crime figures are down cause the police are that useless that theres no point phoning them to report the crime.
Old 09 January 2005, 09:43 PM
STi Paul
Scooby Regular

Note to self :- put car in garage

You couldn't possibly hurt the little darlings, not very PC you know.

P.S. "Black and Decker to the knee caps or live bamboo splinters down the back of the finger nails would also work a treat or 5 minutes in a room with baseball bat weilding victims of car crime ? Works for me !"
This seems fair though.

Paul
Old 09 January 2005, 09:53 PM
Al1exx
Scooby Newbie

Alright,
Very new to all this, having jus bought my Wagon & picking it up next Tuesday, but already have a story to tell! Both the indicators & side repeaters stolen were off my new car a couple of days ago on the dealers lot. Hence, not having it yesterday / today & having to wait till Tuesday! Absolutely shocking! Also, the previous owner only sold it because it was keyed the full length down both sides and had to be resprayed & it broke his heart to see it getting wasted, parked outside his own house.
Old 09 January 2005, 09:53 PM
trackman
Scooby Regular

Political correctness; the blight on modern society, thieves are victims don't you know.
Old 09 January 2005, 10:08 PM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

People that know me are fully aware of my own views in relation to this subject. I won't post them here, as it would be unprofessional of me.
Old 10 January 2005, 10:50 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by trackman
Political correctness; the blight on modern society, thieves are victims don't you know.
Well, they will be if one so much as lays a finger on my Scooby!!!

Best.
Old 10 January 2005, 11:04 AM
555wrx
Scooby Regular

Black and Decker to the knee caps or live bamboo splinters down the back of the finger nails would also work a treat or 5 minutes in a room with baseball bat weilding victims of car crime ? Works for me !
Ive heard a better one.
Take one 6 inch length of razor wire, freeze it in water to make a razor/pop icicle. Take one theiving scumbag, duct tape his/her hands together, then aided by some vaseline ( as we dont want any nasty scrapes or chaffing) stuff said razor/icicle up scumbags rectum. Leave for 10/20 minutes to aid thawing of icicle.
Bingo, 1 scumbag in severe pain who seriously will think before commiting anymore crimes................once the lacerations to the rectum eventualy heal up.
Old 10 January 2005, 11:31 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by 555wrx
Ive heard a better one.
Take one 6 inch length of razor wire, freeze it in water to make a razor/pop icicle. Take one theiving scumbag, duct tape his/her hands together, then aided by some vaseline ( as we dont want any nasty scrapes or chaffing) stuff said razor/icicle up scumbags rectum. Leave for 10/20 minutes to aid thawing of icicle.
Bingo, 1 scumbag in severe pain who seriously will think before commiting anymore crimes................once the lacerations to the rectum eventualy heal up.
*shifts uncomfortably in seat*
Old 10 January 2005, 11:40 AM
SyHightower
Scooby Regular

lol the old barbed wire trick.was in the news a few years ago as an iraqi method of tourture....
Old 10 January 2005, 11:48 AM
555wrx
Scooby Regular

Its definatley more of a detterent than a couple of hours comunity service, unless your into a spot of BDSM.
Old 10 January 2005, 11:51 AM
New_scooby_04

Wouldn't that be EBDSM...E for 'EXTREME'?!?!

What sicko thought that up?
Old 10 January 2005, 12:07 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Black and Decker to the knee caps ,5 minutes in a room with baseball bat weilding victims of car crime ? Works for me !
In Northern Ireland this kind of thievery is know as anti-social behaviour, on a power with house breaking and drug dealing. we stopped using black and deckers and now just use lead bullets. ankles, knees, wrists and elbows, we are not fussy, but these little ***** never learn, so they end up dying. might seem a bit radical, even harsh but hey when was the last time you heard of a joyriding incident in Belfast.
Old 10 January 2005, 11:23 PM
TheVoices
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bigsinky
In Northern Ireland this kind of thievery is know as anti-social behaviour, on a power with house breaking and drug dealing. we stopped using black and deckers and now just use lead bullets. ankles, knees, wrists and elbows, we are not fussy, but these little ***** never learn, so they end up dying. might seem a bit radical, even harsh but hey when was the last time you heard of a joyriding incident in Belfast.
Excellent !,kill them all let god sort them out. Car crims are without a shadow of a doubt one of the lowest forms of life on the planet, perhaps we could raise popular support for some kind of cull ?
Old 11 January 2005, 07:20 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend once suggested that car crime could be virtually eliminated by executing half a dozen convicted scumbag car crims each week on the TV lottery draw
In the eighteenth century the penalty for pickpocketing was death. The crim would go to Tyburn or wherever, and get strung up. As they were doing the air dance, other people would be going through the crowd picking pockets...

No punishment yet found acts as a deterrent to any realistic degree. What acts as a deterrent is a high probability of getting caught - which there isn't.

M