Sponsored by:

my 94 WRX vs Skyline R33

Search this Thread

Old 21 April 2004, 01:49 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 94 WRX vs Skyline R33

OK,..so on the way back from the shell i was on some twisty lil roads doin about 50 when outa nowhere this car comes shootin up my ***,Now it was dark so i could'nt see what it was but i was sure i could see those 4 oooo wot r on the front of an audi.My first thought was,..."cheeky ****** best av sumet under that hood to b tryin 2 climb into my boot"there was a straight coming up and as i did'nt wanna give him the satisfaction i thought i wud b safe droppin it into forth and puttin my foot down a little.(thought it mighta been a local boy racer and did'nt want him down the pub sayin he blasted my scoob).**** me...He was still coming on strong and just as i was about to drop 2 third,. he blasts past and there they were.......those gret big distinctive lights of an R33.I had a bit of time on my hands and a full tank of fuel so ..............THIRD GEAR..FOOT DOWN! Catchin him up we reach a 30 zone......after that ....whhhhooossshhhhhst.. dump valves r going and so r we.......50-70-90 around these slightly cornered roads and were bumper 2 bumper,...theres a car in front and a blind bend...he takes it ....Me knowin theres a 2 mile straight ahead i wait a couple of secs and of i go.....I SEE HIM......90-110-120. i know theres uneven tarmac ahead, i ease of a little (my 45mm drop dont like it much)still hitin it and bouncin all over the place were still goin,.....up comes another 30 zone..........bumper 2 bumper again......30 zone ends and theres the last 2 mile straight ahead......We accelerate together/engines revin ...i knew i would'nt over take him but he was'nt leavin me nowhere ...reachin speeds up to 125 together were still bumper to bumper, theres a slight kink in the road ahead with a blind tractors turnin,...i bottle it and slow down a touch.he keeps goin!...after that we reach speeds just over 130 and there was a hump back bridge coming up where u leave the ground at 55-60,my suspension was'nt gonna take it and i did'nt want to **** up my scoob and at the same time thinkin IS IT WORTH IT.....

least i can say he did'nt beat me on power!

Last edited by Simonz; 21 April 2004 at 02:10 PM. Reason: internet connection keeps cuttin me off b4 i finish
Old 21 April 2004, 02:20 PM
cong
Scooby Regular

ive got a vid of a sti blowing away a r34 in 200metre sprint
Old 21 April 2004, 02:36 PM
steppers
Scooby Regular

Default Me too

Great aint it
I pulled out of a turning in edenbridge kent and followed a carrera 4
Followed him (Not up his **** as im a 42 year old grown man!)
On the straight he tried to leave me but had no chance (Maybe the ppp helps)
He was all over the place doing 80-90 round sweeping bends in the wet
Me i was staright as i di. wheel drive see
He tried to overtake someone up a hill but looked a pratt cos he had to pull back in (Then turned off to the biggest smile ive ever had)

And i only paid 25 grand

Steppers
Old 21 April 2004, 02:38 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cong
ive got a vid of a sti blowing away a r34 in 200metre sprint
what mods did they both ave,.or were they standard?
Old 21 April 2004, 03:04 PM
S.B.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Simonz
OK,..so on the way back from the shell i was on some twisty lil roads doin about 50 when outa nowhere this car comes shootin up my ***,Now it was dark so i could'nt see what it was but i was sure i could see those 4 oooo wot r on the front of an audi.My first thought was,..."cheeky ****** best av sumet under that hood to b tryin 2 climb into my boot"there was a straight coming up and as i did'nt wanna give him the satisfaction i thought i wud b safe droppin it into forth and puttin my foot down a little.(thought it mighta been a local boy racer and did'nt want him down the pub sayin he blasted my scoob).**** me...He was still coming on strong and just as i was about to drop 2 third,. he blasts past and there they were.......those gret big distinctive lights of an R33.I had a bit of time on my hands and a full tank of fuel so ..............THIRD GEAR..FOOT DOWN! Catchin him up we reach a 30 zone......after that ....whhhhooossshhhhhst.. dump valves r going and so r we.......50-70-90 around these slightly cornered roads and were bumper 2 bumper,...theres a car in front and a blind bend...he takes it ....Me knowin theres a 2 mile straight ahead i wait a couple of secs and of i go.....I SEE HIM......90-110-120. i know theres uneven tarmac ahead, i ease of a little (my 45mm drop dont like it much)still hitin it and bouncin all over the place were still goin,.....up comes another 30 zone..........bumper 2 bumper again......30 zone ends and theres the last 2 mile straight ahead......We accelerate together/engines revin ...i knew i would'nt over take him but he was'nt leavin me nowhere ...reachin speeds up to 125 together were still bumper to bumper, theres a slight kink in the road ahead with a blind tractors turnin,...i bottle it and slow down a touch.he keeps goin!...after that we reach speeds just over 130 and there was a hump back bridge coming up where u leave the ground at 55-60,my suspension was'nt gonna take it and i did'nt want to **** up my scoob and at the same time thinkin IS IT WORTH IT.....

least i can say he did'nt beat me on power!
Wow you are so clever being able to drive cars at those speeds on public roads
Old 21 April 2004, 03:11 PM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by S.B.
Wow you are so clever being able to drive cars at those speeds on public roads

So you never push your motor then?
Old 21 April 2004, 03:13 PM
S.B.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rooferman
So you never push your motor then?
Racing bumper to bumper then going upto 125 mph Er no
Old 21 April 2004, 03:16 PM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

point taken,
Old 21 April 2004, 03:25 PM
rooferman
Scooby Regular

still,there cant be many who hav,nt driven over the 130 mark,on public roads.
Old 21 April 2004, 04:43 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Unhappy

Gave up reading the first post halfway through as I was getting a headache.

CAN YOU USE A SPELL CHECK

This really winds me up: *was'nt* *did'nt *
Old 21 April 2004, 04:45 PM
S.B.
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by rooferman
still,there cant be many who hav,nt driven over the 130 mark,on public roads.
reachin speeds up to 125 together were still bumper to bumper

Very good
Old 21 April 2004, 06:03 PM
Simonz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by S.B.
Racing bumper to bumper then going upto 125 mph Er no
i didn't mean literally bumper 2 feckin bumper, there was a good two car length between us,........its a phrase.............tut...theres always one!

Did'nt ............ere.......take some paracetamol and stop bing so bloody picky!
Old 21 April 2004, 06:07 PM
peachy wrx
Scooby Regular

well done anyway fella people think the skyline's in a different league to the scooby just avoid the big bhp one's