Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carjacked please help......

Search this Thread

Old 26 January 2004, 12:11 PM
Sideways
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have copied this from another BBS. Sorry Mods for posting here just wanted to give it maximum exposure.
Last night at 10pm in the Castle Bromwich/ Smiths Wood area of Birmingham I was car jacked in the 3dr cossie. A silver rover 400 cut in front of me to stop me moving, whilst a number of masked guys approached the car. They smashed the drivers window punched me in the face and dragged me from the car. They hit me over the head and then proceded to try to beat me up and steal my wallet. I managed to defend myself and get away with my wallet and phone but unfortunately the 3dr was taken.

I have been to hospital and had stitches in my head and am now back home recovering but urge anyone who may have any idea about this to contact me. There will be a reward for the return of the car.

Lastly if you can all be vigilant should the car be broken and sold in bits or to any breakers please be aware of people trying to sell cosworth parts. Theres very little standard about the engine bay so if you should be offered any of the parts fitted to my car please let me know. If you need pictures of the car to remind yourself look in the gallery on my website. www.norrismotorsport.co.uk

Many thanks.

This is a good friend of SCCs, and is a well respected tuner. Should any info come your way re: parts or anything else, please let me know asap.

Also, if you use any other forums, please feel free to post this - try and spread the word and get these bastids caught!
Old 26 January 2004, 12:13 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Too slow mate

looky here