Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Noble M12GTO

Search this Thread

Old 05 January 2003, 09:24 PM
Marin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saw one of these in the garage while getting petrol today - awesome looking car. Spoke to the owner and asked if I could have a closer look and he asked me if I wanted to sit in it. Unreal, like looking out of a letterbox but side and rear visibility not that bad. Just feels like a race car inside with loads of alcantara, stubby gearlever and starter button etc.

The owner has had it about 9 months and had no problems at all. has done trackdays and Noble fine tune the suspension and brakes so suit your needs. Really nice guy too, very down to earth, even said he liked my RB5!
Old 05 January 2003, 09:36 PM
Mega
Scooby Regular

Yes it funny, i always found Lotus owners easy to chat to, nice down to earth types. Hate BMW types, Mecrs etc......

As for the M12 i got Clarksons latest video, he loves it! Noble has got the grunt of a TVR and the balance, feed back and handling of a Lotus.

I wouldn't have one, because.....no ABS, no Air bag and not as crash worthy as a Boxster etc. Yes i know, but we live in the World where "Sh*t happens" and i seen it happen a lot!

My Hope is the forth coming Lotus range will be everything the M12 is and more.
Cheers
Mega
Old 06 January 2003, 05:16 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Red face

Did you recently read about mark williams the snooker player? He had just bought a noble and within about a month of purchase he wrote it off just around the corner from where i live, gutting ehh???
Old 06 January 2003, 03:26 PM
Baja
Scooby Regular

Saw Mark Williams' car in the local garage. Not a write-off but in need of a bit of repair work! Fair play though - looks great in black and much better that than some stodgy Merc...
Old 07 January 2003, 02:52 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

The paper said it was writen off but hey i guess i shouldnt believe everything the papers say eh??

What garage is it at then mate?
Old 08 January 2003, 12:24 PM
markys
Scooby Regular

I saw the same one, not a write off, bit of damage to the rear. Spun it four times. Was at williams the Noble dealer in Bristol.