Sponsored by:

Nobles of Penicuik

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2000, 01:56 PM
RaymondH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I wanted to fit the Prodrive 330mm brake conversion to my car which has 17" Kosei wheels but nobody could say for sure if there would be enough room. Colin Noble (01968 672003) tried his best to find out and offered to order in a set anyway so that they could be tried on the car and he would put them into stock if they didn't clear. I went up to Penicuik last week and within 10 minutes they had checked and...........they cleared with room to spare I have never dealt with Nobles before but they are very friendly and helpful people who also know what a discount is If you are in the area they are well worth going to if my experience is anything to go by.
Old 26 June 2000, 06:19 PM
cdunleavey
Scooby Regular

I'm now living in London, but used Nobles for over 1 year when I had my UK car (and lived in Edinburgh), and the service was always superb.

Likewise, I'd heartily recommend them, whether for another car, servicing or accessories.

Old 01 July 2010, 11:45 PM
Stufeeney41
Scooby Newbie

My father bought an Isuzu Trooper from Nobles new 7-8 years ago. He has serviced and MOT`d it there every year since as far as I know.
I live out of the UK most of the yeat but can recall him telling me over a year ago that his airbag light had been on and that he`s had at least 1 service since then and they aint looked at it yet.
I`ve since came back to the UK and was tol that yesteray he went for an MOT. His engine management light had been showing itself also for the past week. When I phoned him( I`m not currently in Edinburgh, where he lives) to enquire what the problem was regarding his E.M. light he told me that they didn`t say anything about this.
He`s 75 years old and still a good driver with all his faculties, but is reticent to complain about the fact that the haven`t even checked out these problems.
Maybe in 2000 Nobles was a good place to go to but it seems their standards have slipped somewhat over the past years.

Stufeeney41.