specialx
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya get me!
Old 29 June 2012, 04:17 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

She looks slim, not sure of those shady characters standing up!
Old 29 June 2012, 04:22 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

not feeling old, but feeling her.... Wait, how old is she?
Old 29 June 2012, 04:46 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

25th Dec 1995 according to net
Old 29 June 2012, 05:19 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

I wouldn't

Dr DRE didnt sell his guns you know
Old 29 June 2012, 09:56 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This looks like a job for me...
Old 29 June 2012, 09:58 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah why not!
Old 29 June 2012, 10:18 PM
prodriverules
Scooby Regular

Old 29 June 2012, 10:50 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Any pics of her mum??
Old 30 June 2012, 10:06 AM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol, and I thought I was bad. She looks about 14 in that pic, regardless of her actual age. No ta! But it is amazing how quickly time seems to go.
Old 30 June 2012, 03:43 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss
Lol, and I thought I was bad. She looks about 14 in that pic, regardless of her actual age. No ta! But it is amazing how quickly time seems to go.

Time does go quick, Glessakiss.

Like Eminem, people who have children much earlier in their life than the hitting-40s peeps obviously see their children as teenagers and adults much sooner. Some people feel that they can relate to their older children's world much better as 'not so ancient' parents. For them, the relationship status gap is there (and rightly so), but the generation gap isn't as wide.

The ones who say that they don't feel their older age because they don't have older kids, or have little kids because they have had them later in their life are living in denial. Such parents are getting old like anyone else. Doesn't matter if they have younger kids, older kids or no kids. Kids add reponsibility to one's life, but having kids is part of normal living to many. Some don't want the responsibility of having kids, and that's their choice. It is a free country, but it is not a false country. Everyone is getting older. Getting older is a natural process. No denying it.
Old 30 June 2012, 04:06 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

As she's developed so have I, back when I listened to the Marshall Mathers LP i didn't have a gut or even knew what man ***** were.
Old 30 June 2012, 04:10 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

No worries I found one!!

Old 30 June 2012, 05:01 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Time does go quick, Glessakiss.

Like Eminem, people who have children much earlier in their life than the hitting-40s peeps obviously see their children as teenagers and adults much sooner. Some people feel that they can relate to their older children's world much better as 'not so ancient' parents. For them, the relationship status gap is there (and rightly so), but the generation gap isn't as wide.

The ones who say that they don't feel their older age because they don't have older kids, or have little kids because they have had them later in their life are living in denial. Such parents are getting old like anyone else. Doesn't matter if they have younger kids, older kids or no kids. Kids add reponsibility to one's life, but having kids is part of normal living to many. Some don't want the responsibility of having kids, and that's their choice. It is a free country, but it is not a false country. Everyone is getting older. Getting older is a natural process. No denying it.
Swati,

In April this year for the first time in Northern Ireland, the population of those under 16 was overtaken by the population of those over 65. What the government of NI need to realise is the under 16s can't vote but the over 65s can. A lot more is going to have to happen for the older people now.
Old 30 June 2012, 05:04 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rossyboy
I wouldn't

Dr DRE didnt sell his guns you know
I thought he sold them all. So he could stay well off?

I also sent him hate mail saying how he fell off.

Old 30 June 2012, 05:07 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
Swati,

In April this year for the first time in Northern Ireland, the population of those under 16 was overtaken by the population of those over 65. What the government of NI need to realise is the under 16s can't vote but the over 65s can. A lot more is going to have to happen for the older people now.

Interesting, Neil.
Old 30 June 2012, 08:12 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Interesting, Neil.
oh yes. in these belt tightening times the Govt need to think about what to squeeze and what not to. free bus travel, the pensions of those about to retire, the pensions of those already retired, they are going to try to means test all the benefits that OAPs get now. If the Government think they can roller coaster legislation through that will directly affect the older person then I think you will find the OAPs will vote those people in that will give them the best deal. We are living longer, fact. the promotion of active aging needs to be high on the agenda of governing parties. the Government would like to see you all work until they carry you out in a pine box. In the 26 years I have been a civil servant i have seen my pension age go from 60 to 68. i will have worked my "civil service" 40 years when i am 59, yet currently the government expect me to work until I am 68 (and probably longer if truth be told). they reckon those children who are born now will need to work well into their 70s if they want a decent retirement pot.

The Government by their very nature tend to take a very short lived blinkered view. they might get in for 2 or 3 terms. these policy issues are now a generational thing and require long term commitment from successive parties in power to ensure that our older people are catered for properly.

Alternatively we could adopt the "Logan's Run" philosophy and kill everyone off at 30.

Last edited by bigsinky; 30 June 2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01 July 2012, 04:47 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
oh yes. in these belt tightening times the Govt need to think about what to squeeze and what not to. free bus travel, the pensions of those about to retire, the pensions of those already retired, they are going to try to means test all the benefits that OAPs get now. If the Government think they can roller coaster legislation through that will directly affect the older person then I think you will find the OAPs will vote those people in that will give them the best deal. We are living longer, fact. the promotion of active aging needs to be high on the agenda of governing parties. the Government would like to see you all work until they carry you out in a pine box. In the 26 years I have been a civil servant i have seen my pension age go from 60 to 68. i will have worked my "civil service" 40 years when i am 59, yet currently the government expect me to work until I am 68 (and probably longer if truth be told). they reckon those children who are born now will need to work well into their 70s if they want a decent retirement pot.

The Government by their very nature tend to take a very short lived blinkered view. they might get in for 2 or 3 terms. these policy issues are now a generational thing and require long term commitment from successive parties in power to ensure that our older people are catered for properly.

Alternatively we could adopt the "Logan's Run" philosophy and kill everyone off at 30.
Hmmm, there is a thought.

Only joking, Neil.

Difficult times ahead indeed.
Old 02 July 2012, 01:09 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by specialx
Looks like she's been invited to a Bukkake party !