No wonder this country is fooked up

Search this Thread

Old 03 April 2012, 07:28 AM
JohnSmith
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No wonder this country is fooked up

Furthur woes with company in administration LOL

I have found out the other day that someone has phoned the National Fraud Bureau re my Boss with proof of his illegal activities

They said 'we are not interested, speak to the police'

The Police said 'we are not interested' and when the police asked what proof he had they then said 'we will arrest you for theft of company property'

What kind of fooked up world are we living in that my Boss can get away with highly illegal fraudulent activities leaving a trail of wake and destruction behind him without a care in the world

Deal class A drugs in the office and not even bat an eyelid

Tell High Court Enforcement officers to do one as they don't have a leg to stand on (even with a writ) and they just leave site they didnt even hand deliver the notice letter (yes the baliffs turned up whilst all the staff hid all the computers in their cars etc) a company called Sherforce turned up

and the boss due to all this 'obvious' pressure of suppliers chasing him has had to leave the country for a week with his girlfriend to Crete

I am responsible for all the computers and servers and I have offsite backups of all the systems including lots of proof of the illegal activities including photoshopped bank accounts

If I hand these over to the authorities then I could potentially be charged with theft too makes my fooking blood boil

No wonder one of our suppliers isn't interested in the legal route of getting their goods or money back (even though they have been told the goods are at his house and will be shipped today) they just want him knee capping

Sooner I leave the better
Old 03 April 2012, 07:41 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

If he's so bad why do you continue to work for him?
Old 03 April 2012, 09:50 AM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Or, go find another job and stay out of it, you don't know what would happen if you expose him.
Old 03 April 2012, 10:42 AM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mate

You need to report your concerns here

http://www.bis.gov.uk/insolvency

Local plod really are clueless at stuff like this.
Old 03 April 2012, 04:48 PM
JohnSmith
Scooby Regular

Cheers DD

I have sent you a PM about 5 mins ago LOL

DCI I am still there as I have been slowly setting up my own company, all done now VAT registered the lot

I have been waiting until payday to make sure I get paid, if I leave before then I lose everything, also I need to wait until the company goes into admin then I can go after all the existing customers

Its been a dragged out process because 2 suppliers had filed a winding up petition whilst he was under the protection umbrella. It is now meant to be happening today, he has signed all the docs and is now sat in Crete with his bitch
Old 03 April 2012, 06:49 PM
JohnSmith
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Devildog
Mate

You need to report your concerns here

http://www.bis.gov.uk/insolvency

Local plod really are clueless at stuff like this.
It was done a week ago to several of the contacts on there, one was a voice mail answering service thing, that generated no response, all the others were not interested

I have just found out that Lloyds Commercial (the factoring company) are fully aware of what he has been doing and also they are owed about 180 grand and they are not doing anything about it and they have proof

The customer who is owed 62 grand of kit doesnt want to do anything incase they get knee capped

A loan company owed 40k have just told him he should be ashamed of himself and that is it

HM Customs can't be bothered and just waste time money and petrol hand delivering letters to who ever will accept them
Old 03 April 2012, 09:44 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

According to English criminal law, the definition of theft is "to dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with the intention to permanently deprive them of it".

If you have back-ups of data, there is no reason why you would be depriving the person of their property as they still have the original property.

If you talk to the police, don't just talk to a call handler and try to explain the situation to them - they won't understand the complexity of the matter - but try and get an appointment to meet a ranked officer. I'd suggest a DCI from CID or the fraud department at your local constabulary.

As mentioned above, send evidence to the press. I'm sure they would appreciate it the back-ups happened to leak.
Old 03 April 2012, 10:01 PM
JohnSmith
Scooby Regular

If I leave the company then am I not supposed to legally hand in the backups and any company related information back to them ?

A call has been logged and a crime ref number given to another person but they have been told nothing will happen

A supplier supplied approx 16k of goods which they delivered to our office, then they found out the company was going under, so the boss moved all the kit to his house, the supplier was told the kit was at his house (and his address given) the supplier went round to his house and he wasnt there

The police were called this morning to tell the the goods were being shipped from his house to a customer site, the supplier was not informed because the supplier has since threatened violence over legal action as they know they wont get any money back or assistance from the police

The evidence is a little bit tricky as it would mean going through several hundred thousand emails, printing out the proof ones etc etc

The photoshopped bank statements it would be known to have only come from me and no one else, not a risk I am willing to take at this moment in time

I know of one thing that happened which is the company end of year is september, so in order to obtain a loan the boss only ran his end of year at the end of november but changed all of the dates backdating all of Oct & Nov invoices to aug & sept, finalised the accounts and then deleted it all and restored from backup

He did this to obtain a 40k loan to pay our wages and his 28 grand holiday