Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The Profiteering "Anti-Capitalist"

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2009, 10:06 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default The Profiteering "Anti-Capitalist"

So the woman who was filmed being hit in the back of the leg has sealed a £50,000 deal with Max Clifford to sell her story!!!! and also plans to sue the police for even more money.

Apparently she travelled from Brighton to the G20 demo to protest with other anti-capitalists against climate change. What a f*cking hypocrite!!!
Old 16 April 2009, 10:15 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't see it being a long tale.

I went there, I swore, I got a slap and whack on the leg.

I suppose her **** out (if she's fit) on page 3 of the sun with a meated out version of the above might sell a few papers.
Old 16 April 2009, 10:23 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

No doubt she'll say that been disfigured from the hit to the face and can no longer walk properly, is in constant pain, lives in fear of the Police and can no longer go out to cash her giro as she's been so traumatised!
Old 17 April 2009, 12:09 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Was listening to a discussion on the radio about this tonight on the way home. Hilarious!

They don't reckon Max will be interested for starters, and she has already told her "sensational" story to all the tabloids, so nothing much left to tell.

Only one thing for it.... Set then media on her. Give her some attention but the sort she didn't want. Hide those skeletons love, you whole life and family are about to go public!
Old 17 April 2009, 12:31 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jonc
So the woman who was filmed being hit in the back of the leg has sealed a £50,000 deal with Max Clifford to sell her story!!!! and also plans to sue the police for even more money.

Apparently she travelled from Brighton to the G20 demo to protest with other anti-capitalists against climate change. What a f*cking hypocrite!!!
I don't really have a problem with people showing up to a G20 meeting to protest about climate change.
I also don't think the Police response to people wanting to do this was reasonable in any way at all. Obviously you do.
As for M. Clifford, well his last golden goose died, and the man has to earn a living. I would say he is a hypocrite.
Why shouldn't she sue the police if she has been assaulted - maybe they will think twice the next time, before giving some woman a backhander and following it up with a belting.
I bet the guy doesn't feel so big now.

It would appear public protest is now illegal in this country anyway. Well according to the Police and backed up by the Judiciary.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8000641.stm

Last edited by cster; 17 April 2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 17 April 2009, 08:13 AM
jonc
Scooby Regular

I don't have a issue with people protesting, she was there for, I quote,

"I had gone to London to protest about climate change. I really love animals and that's what I'm worried about."

If she's truely against creating more "damaging" CO2, well then she only contributed to what she's protesting against. I can't imagined she cycled to London from Brighton. She was of course one of many thousands there with some coming from other countries protesting about the same thing, how much more CO2 did they contribute?

Rather than be at Bank where the violent protests occurred, why wasn't she where the rest of the GW protesters were on Bishopsgate outside the European Climate Exchange.

Yes the police where a bit heavy handed, but it wasn't without provocation and the officer in question reacted to the foul mouthed tirade she was dishing out.
Old 17 April 2009, 08:21 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

TBH i think the Police need to rethink thier tactics.

My understanding is that Police have not really changed what they do in these situations, what has changed is that 99% of the crowd now have good quality very easy to use cameraphones and are able to film just this sort of thing and then easily upload it on Youtube or one of the many other Toutubealikes out there, getting it to a wider audience who are also more media aware and able to acces the footage with ease and then link to it and discuss it on one of thousands of BBS's

10 years ago she would have got a slap like that, unless ITV caught it then it went unreported...
Old 17 April 2009, 08:52 AM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

She claimed that her legs "looked like they had been whipped by the Taliban" I bet that makes all the refugee's that have been through a living hell and finally taken shelter in our country feel great.
I am sure its an accurate comparison....

Or

She is a stupid sell promoting idiot that would drive a Ferrari as soon as look at one of she had the chance. The kind of person that went to the front line of a riot trapped off got a slap and is now crying about it.
These people are like children that tease a dog.... Its fun for them while the dog puts up with it but the moment it reacts they run of crying.
Once again I must refer to the greatest thing my Dad ever thought me.

Act like a ***** and your gonna get fu#&ed!!!!!!
Old 17 April 2009, 09:27 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Cant see why biatch came back for more after she'd been slapped the first time ..

Can you imagine her having any sort of case 100 years ago ! .......thats progress i suppose
Old 17 April 2009, 11:06 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jonc
I don't have a issue with people protesting, she was there for, I quote,

"I had gone to London to protest about climate change. I really love animals and that's what I'm worried about."

If she's truely against creating more "damaging" CO2, well then she only contributed to what she's protesting against. I can't imagined she cycled to London from Brighton. She was of course one of many thousands there with some coming from other countries protesting about the same thing, how much more CO2 did they contribute?

Rather than be at Bank where the violent protests occurred, why wasn't she where the rest of the GW protesters were on Bishopsgate outside the European Climate Exchange.

Yes the police where a bit heavy handed, but it wasn't without provocation and the officer in question reacted to the foul mouthed tirade she was dishing out.
We would have to guess how she got up to London - my guess would be she left the STI in the garage (congestion charge and all) and took an electric train, which probably would have made the journey whether she was on it or not.
It doesn't appear she went up the as an anti-capitalist from what you have quoted her as saying. For all we know the Police may well have coralled her in with these guys against her wishes - (maybe unlikely but) we just don't know.
If the constable in question can't take a bit of verbal provocation without resorting to violence, maybe he should stay at home - as long as his Missus doesn't mind being put in her place every so often.

Last edited by cster; 17 April 2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 17 April 2009, 11:19 AM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

Falcon punch required.
Old 17 April 2009, 11:54 AM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Question is, what is she gonna do with her £50,000. Donate it to all to "green" charities? I don't think so. Most likely to jet off around the world on a nice long holiday!!
Old 17 April 2009, 12:36 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

I'd hit it.
Old 17 April 2009, 01:28 PM
bugeyeandy
Scooby Regular

A demonstrator who was hit in the face by a policeman during the London G20 protests spoke about the 'traumatising' incident for the first time.

Nicky Fisher admitted pushing the officer but said he then lashed out at her with his hand and a baton.
The policeman pushed me and I pushed him back,' the 35-year-old, of Brighton, said.

Miss Fisher, who asked PR guru Max Clifford to get her an paid-for interview, was on her way to a vigil for dead protester Ian Tomlinson when the incident happened on April 2.

The officer is under suspension pending an inquiry.
YouTube - POLICE ASSAULT A WOMAN IN G20 PROTEST

Love some of the comments

"The man of bacon hit toothy, loud woman with his pimp stick."
Old 17 April 2009, 01:45 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

So we don't know whether she is an anti capitalist or whether she was going to the vigil for the bloke who died.

I think she was pushing her luck by going back to the copper for a second time, but by the same token, his actions were OTT and the fact he was not wearing his shoulder numbers gives rise to suspicion.

By going to Clifford for compensation aid she has also demeaned herself and her apparent intentions.

Les
Old 17 April 2009, 01:47 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by JackClark
I'd hit it.
Been hit with the ugly stick already by the looks
Old 17 April 2009, 02:51 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

Any credibility she may have had has been wiped by going all Jade Goody.

I can't who would be remotely interested in her or her 1 paragraph story.
Old 17 April 2009, 10:10 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

fatherpierre,

Can you comment on the integrity of a police officer who has removed his shoulder number?

He slapped a woman who was merely shouting (after someone else was assaulted by the police) with a hand/arm that was protected by heavy "protection", which would inflict quite a major impact.

He then hit her without warning with a baton (of the like that members of the public are not allowed to carry) with no reasonable cause.

And he was a big bugger, with one hell of an attitude!

Not very good PR, i am sure that you would agree (with or without the Max)?

mb
Old 17 April 2009, 10:17 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

He was breaking the rules by not having is shoulder numbers on display.

The rest of the it remains to be seen after the investigation.
Old 18 April 2009, 09:21 AM
topbuzz
Scooby Regular

Just heard a snippet of some interview she's given, apparently she feared for her life!
I was once held up by 3 blokes with guns in a London club but I'd never use the phrase "I feared for my life" because I didn't and was more interested in removing myself from the situation.
She needs to get a grip and stop milking it for all it's worth.
Old 18 April 2009, 10:07 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

She is the new Jade Goody, the protest princess (i may copyright that), best we ignore her shouting "**** OFF" right in the face of the copper who gave her a back hander!

I hope she get's a magazine deal soon so i can read more, maybe a TV show and a book deal.

Interviewed this moring she stated that she did not ask to be offered money it was offered to her, well then i am sure she did not take the moeny as it is not important, oh, that right, she already has!

Her "Whipped like the Taliban" comment made me snigger, if the Taliban had give her a whipping chances are she would be dead or as good as, stupid cow really is immature and just not really living in the real world, onther of the Guardian reading chattering classes who think they are 'Right On!' - *****!
Old 18 April 2009, 10:33 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Admits to hitting him first! What's all the fuss about, you hit a police officer, you should get double back and a court case.
Old 18 April 2009, 10:39 AM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

seen this turd on the news thismorning, after listening to her i can fully understand why he backhanded her. Possibley the officer didn't go far enough as i would have stuck the boot in to her too.
Old 18 April 2009, 10:59 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JackClark
Admits to hitting him first! What's all the fuss about, you hit a police officer, you should get double back and a court case.
So you now hit a cop, scream **** OFF right in his face, he hits you back and you get 50k for the publicity - You are chavscum you drink and take drugs pretty much all day, you yell and abuse the police, throw bricks at fire fighters once you have tricked them into a call out.

Rights and responsibilities yet again, this sums up most of what is wrong wth this country!

Last edited by The Zohan; 18 April 2009 at 11:20 AM.
Old 18 April 2009, 11:16 AM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

We should all go to London to protest about the lack of Police brutality.
Old 18 April 2009, 11:53 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
So you now hit a cop, scream **** OFF right in his face, he hits you back and you get 50k for the publicity - You are chavscum you drink and take drugs pretty much all day, you yell and abuse the police, throw bricks at fire fighters once you have tricked them into a call out.

Rights and responsibilities yet again, this sums up most of what is wrong wth this country!
Has it been published that she drinks and takes drugs all day? Has she been hoaxing the fire brigade and attacking them? Where did you see all this? I would be interested in knowing.

She made a big error in going back to the copper for a second time but he over reacted badly and he was hiding his identity which he is not allowed to do.

She has demeaned herself however by contacting Clifford. That is a fact that we do know.

Your comparison of her with Jade Goody is insupportable. Jade Goody's only reason for using Clifford to make money was for the support of her two boys. How was she going to profit from that money when she knew she was dying? She did it for the best reasons a mother can give-ie to take care of her children!

Les