Search this Thread

Old 13 June 2008, 06:48 AM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thug Britain

what a complete tragedy

http://www.itv.com/News/Articles/Man...-82015348.html

Witnesses said a woman customer accused another shopper of pushing in ahead of her. She then allegedly called her boyfriend who attacked "the first person he saw".
The woman said: "A woman phoned her boyfriend. He didn't bother to find out who had been causing trouble, he just hit the first person he saw."
Old 13 June 2008, 06:58 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

So sad, as the guy who was murdered seeemed a really nice bloke. No matter what the culprit gets it wont be any comfort to the family of the dedeased.
Old 13 June 2008, 09:39 AM
apples24
Scooby Regular

a waste of two lifes, dunno whats the matter with people these days, how ****ing stupid to hit someone for that, deserves everything he gets.

just a shame we all have to pay 1000 a week to keep him in jail for the next six- ten years
Old 13 June 2008, 10:44 AM
Removed.
Scooby Regular

Bring back hard labour, or the American style chain gangs, make them work for their keep in prison. It should be a punishment, especially in cases like this, he can hardly plead not guilty can he.
Old 13 June 2008, 12:20 PM
blubs
Scooby Regular

I agree, though this will continue to go on and nothing will ever be done about it.

Even in my rural area of North Wales I have been subjected to this sort of behaviour. Bearing in mind I am 6' 2" and over 18 stone - I was walking to my local Spar shop (which seems to be the magnet for low-life in my village), with my then 9yr old daughter).

On the way to the shop there was a group of about 6 youths, between 15 and 17 years old who were purposely blocking the path to the shop, making people walk around on the grass. To avoid any hassle I simply opted for the grass route, taking my daughters hand as I could sense she was frightened.
The biggest brainbox decided to shuffle across to stand in my way, so I politely said "Excuse Me" and, after pausing for effect (and laughs from his cronies), he stepped aside.

Unfortunately, on the way out I had to pass them again and this time he was more 'in my face', obviously bouyed by the fact he had 'won' the previous encounter. By this time my daughter was terrified and I was quickly feeling the red mist descending. Holding her hand very tightly I simply walked up and put myself nose to nose with him, saying nothing.

There was an uncomfortable silence and he stepped away.

Let me tell you I was quite willing to do anything to protect my daughter and you wonder what would have happened if it had kicked off?

blubs

ps he probably would have kicked my fat a$$!!!
Old 13 June 2008, 12:28 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

I wonder just how long it will be before local vigilantes start to appear? I not one for administering tough justice, and typically I look to the police to provide this... but latety, well I'm not so sure.....
Old 13 June 2008, 12:48 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

our local park is a no go area now after 6 o clock with youths drinking and smashing glass bottles all over the place. Yet the cops do not even bother to turn up when i ring, the operator even had the cheek to say i was wasting her time and to ring the non emergency number . Last sunday though the police were down the supermarket (it was shut )car park kicking out 3 girls playing on electric scooters
Old 13 June 2008, 01:04 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

I truly sad story.

Had a similar situation in Morrison's once. Walking to the checkout with 2 items. Virtually getting to the point of placing my goods on the conveyor belt when this big fat woman with a trolley filled right to the brim bowled me out of the way.
Straight away I could tell she was from a council estate (they have that look) and was about to say something when her 6ft 5" tattooed dimwit of a husband started moving towards me in that "got a problem" type of way.
I moved aside and Que'd at another check out. I was quite shaken by the fact this tw*t was willing to have a fight with me for the sake of waiting for me to process 2 items in front of them.

The bigger problem will be his missus use her husband aggression to get her own way in most situations.
I still hope that somewhere he gets his *rse seriously kicked by someone.

I hate people who think they can go bullying their way through life.
Old 13 June 2008, 01:19 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I would have found it very difficult not to knock her trolley over and throw her stuff on the conveyor onto the floor!

Les
Old 13 June 2008, 07:45 PM
Jaybird-UK
Scooby Regular

two examples of Thug Britain that happened to me :

A couple of years ago I was out walking home with a mate of mine, we saw a BMW drive past which had been lowered, nice set of rims etc and I pointed it out to my mate how nice it looked...

The brain dead that was driving the car locked his brakes on, reversed back, and shouted "you got a fking problem mate????" in a very threatening manor!

I was so shocked I just said i was pointing out your car, it looks nice on those rims, to which he just wheelspinned off and called me a cnt

===============================

I was filling my car up (something Subaru drivers do a lot ) when a vectra came up behind and 3 blokes got out. The driver came up to me and said "you're not so clever now are you" and Im like what???

he then goes on to say a Silver Subaru followed his girlfriend and was right up her bumper.

I said are you sure it was me? there are lots of silver subarus, he then said "you think your clever, do you want some???" at this point his mate pointed out it wasnt a new subaru (I have a hawkeye) and they leave.

I have no doubt in my mind they were up for some violence

Old 13 June 2008, 08:11 PM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's a sad state of affairs nowadays, people are becoming increasingly ignorant of each other and respect each other and their property far less, and it's only going to get worse.

When out in blackpool a jock with his friend took a swing at me naturally i ended up putting him on his **** five years of aikido put paid to him but what got me, the area was loaded with people it was on the golden mile ffs yet no bugger batted an eyelid.

It gets to the point where i cba to nip out for the weekend at times for all the aggro.
Old 14 June 2008, 01:45 PM
Klaatu
Scooby Regular

Why didn't anyone respond? I guess because of the "legal" system in the UK, and many other countries, which "protect the rights of the perpetrator", which froces people to "turn a blind eye" for fear of retribution from the legal system the perpetrator has "rights" to.

Sux aye! I know of certain African countries who deal to this sort of "crime" VERY well!