Old 24 April 2008, 12:05 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 24 April 2008, 01:18 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's so crazy it might just work!

Is it ok if I drink spirits rather than beer though; Stella gives me gas..
What's the Koran's position on farting?
Hang on a minute, won't this also root out all the good muslims, unless this is Shira law's interpretation?
Old 24 April 2008, 01:28 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Send in smeeto
Old 24 April 2008, 01:33 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
That's so crazy it might just work!

Hang on a minute, won't this also root out all the good muslims, unless this is Shira law's interpretation?
Good point and a fundimental(ist) flaw in a cunning plan
Heres another - lets not forget female suicide bombers - is the same position taken should they see another male other than their husband 'tackle out' or does the male get to stone them himself along with a group of friends?

Last edited by The Zohan; 24 April 2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 24 April 2008, 02:33 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

Good idea, ill also be munching on a donner kebab at the same time to further the cause
Old 24 April 2008, 03:33 PM
RUDDY
Scooby Regular

your not aloud to touch the women speedmonkey
Old 24 April 2008, 03:38 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Old 24 April 2008, 03:54 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Hang on a minute, won't this also root out all the good muslims
No such thing, what are you on about man
Old 24 April 2008, 08:10 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

What's the Koran's position on farting?
Fart in the direction of the non believer
Old 24 April 2008, 11:37 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Quality comment

PMSL at this thread
Old 24 April 2008, 11:43 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by hutton_d
It is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and he must commit suicide if he does.

So next Sunday at 4:00 PM, all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in deck chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all British women.

And since the Koran does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment. Flash Gordon and the rest of the Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity. .....

Enjoy Sunday chaps!

Dave
That isn't going to help with the Irish terrorists........ naked wimmin and beer are more important than food for some
Old 24 April 2008, 11:46 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

complete load of bollox, sorry mate but there is no such law or saying.

Most of the stuff you read is prejudicial at best and usually made up by someone who has some resentment towards the religion. I can name a few extreme "armageddon" mad christians out there who want nothing but the rapture to come about but no one says anything about that.

I see the humor in your post but I don't think it has anything to do with extremism. The fanatics who happen to use Islam are no different to the christian nut cases however one group is labelled as 'terrorist' while the other is labelled as fanatical.

These so called muslims lose their right to be muslims the instant they decide to do anything that harms innocent people, regardless of the cause. What you have are a bunch of crackpots who came over to this county (within the past 5 to 10 years) branding their own ideology of Islam that is a mix of various cultural rhetoric and other mumbo-jumbo/practices from their locality and created some twisted interpretation of what Islam is and what it teaches.

Anything can be taken out of context (the media ****** seem to be really good at this) but it doesn't mean it's true word for word. I have studied Islam and other religions in great detail, including Shariah law - there are very precise conditions before somone can wage war on another. Shariah law concerns everything from how to trade with others, conduct in a shariah court to waging war and the conditions that must be met - I can confidently say those conditions do not exist in this country (unfortunately you have a few ********* who think they do).

Jihad as lots of people like to quote actually refers to struggling or striving to overcome a problem, this can be from dealing with difficult situations to bettering oneself through education or losing weight etc but no one wants to know that.

I don't consider myself deeply religious however I take interest in the various religions as the basic principles in the Quran, Bible, Torah etc are sound and I believe could resolve many of the **** ups we have in the world right now.

The one way to fix this would be to kick out the fanatical preachers who have come over from India/Pakistan/Middle East and allow the younger british generation to resolve the issues. Problem is many of these fanatical preachers do not speak english or understand british culture, they usually have a tight grip on the community they are in because their followers are just dumb sheeps hence why when the younger generation/british muslims try to influence the community or stand up against rhetoric they know to be wrong they are shunned away.

Personally I think if the US & Co. stopped ****ing around with other countries we would be in a better way, I dread to think what will happen when they tick off Iran as those people really are fanatical. Contrary to what bs we are shown on TV there are two main sects in Islam, Shiah's (most of Iraq and Iran) and Sunni's (the wider world islamic populace). Shiah's are considered outside the fold of islam and are usually much more fanatical in their interpretation of the religion.

Many people think religion has been manipulated to one end or another and I agree, maybe it's better just to believe in yourself and whatever god you choose than follow the herd of sheeple's.