Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stuff blowing up

Search this Thread

Old 13 July 2005, 09:52 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stuff blowing up

I am getting really sick of stuff being blown up, it getting so tedious hearing that something else has exploded, 20 odd kids today in Iraq FFS, did that help your cause ?, did it f*ck cos you are so addled you cant remember what the f*ck you blew yourself up for !, there are no virgins for you in heaven, there is nothing, you explode and your internal organs/limbs get liberally spread over a wide area, you die, people wail and then some poor sod scrapes you and your victims up, you picture appears on the news and people think you must have been a bit of a *** because somebody convinced you to detonate yourself, I bought some dodgy speakers from the back of a van and my wife still brings that up.

Perhaps its because its a bit of a power trip ? perhaps you are impressionable, very gullible and think people will think better of you, nah you are a commodity, a valuable one, anyone willing to explode is a little bit 'special'. Now have a think, do you see your 'boss' blowing himself up, no, didnt think so, hes the one planning where you will explode and a what time, when he gets off work he goes out and find all those virgins that cant get a **** because all the young men have exploded, the **** they were after got nicked by a scabby street dog for its dinner. I can sort of understand that you want to be part of something but why not try something a bit more constructive, I suppose when life is that crap and dusty its easy to get jealous and want to blow stuff up, however what bothers me is that people who actually live here do it when life is not actually that crap and dusty, perhaps its a lack of Virgins in England (must agree with you on that one) that drove you to it, perhaps your council accomdation wasnt up to scratch or the benefits arent enough to pay for a Mercedes Benz, waiting in the queue at the doctors for free medical attention is a bind as well. Well done for blowing up Civilians, all seventy or so of them, sat reading the paper on the Bus and you get scattered to the four winds, CHEERS, perhaps you are p1ssed at our (and the American) government, well some news for you, they dont do what I tell them, they take money off me and do what the f*ck they please with it, you know Tornado's, Daisy Cutters, Boats, Bombs and I dont even get a look at the catalogue, sorry about all the bombing and stuff but they tell me they are trying to help, I aint so sure myself but I told them to stop and guess what

They carried on, meanwhile I get on with it as best I can, I go to work, I come home, look after my kids, have a beer or two occasionally, watch a bit of telly (try it, its better than exploding, most of the time), go on the interweb, go for a bike ride, Havea a word with the missus or if not Perhaps a 'Tommy Tank' ? in fact nothing involving high explosives and crowds of people, and guess what, I am an average punter like yourself and I dont get any virgins either !!!!!!

Dont think I am just pointing a finger at the men who exploded on the tube/bus a week ago just anybody that isnt careful with their Semtex, and it is usually men I am ashamed to say, I mean ladies for all their dithering, worrying about make up and reality tv do not have the unfortunate desire to explode (there have been exceptions), the IRA were very effective at making things explode in the past (having potentially nearly got splattered in Manchester and Warrington I can attest to this) but it served no purpose, nothing changed (well the Arndale does look better but I dont think you were on a changing rooms type train of thought at the time) but I suppose at least you had the brains to get out of the way when blowing stuff up (most of the time), then because you didnt blow yourselves up you had to live with what you had done, hope you torture yourselves about it your every waking hour (and while you sleep), in case you forgot, Tim Parry was 12 when you murdered him, 12 year olds arent really a threat to you are they ?

That Redneck Millitia nutter McVey blew up that big building in Oklahoma and that did what exactly ?, killed loads of people sat bored in an office (not a crime I do it every day) and their kids in a creche, well done, good work, a real coup, you didnt explode but they put you down like a dog anyway, what a glorious end that was, put out of your misery like a Poodle with the teminal *****. And people think what now, avoid Redneck gun toting loonies, er they did that before didnt they, stick to the Banjo in future.

ETA have been at it for years and that has not separated the Basque region whatever the f*ck that is. Hispbollah blow stuff up as well but I cant remember what that is all about, maybe they want softer toilet paper.

Anyone else that I havent mentioned, forgive me, please let me know by way of a message on this here forum and not via mailbomb.
Old 13 July 2005, 10:23 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread will self destruct in 10....9....8....7....6....5....4...

Old 13 July 2005, 10:30 PM
Mungo
Scooby Regular

Actually a nice piece - the sentiments of many I reckon. Tidy it up and send it to one of the papers.
Old 13 July 2005, 10:38 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

It's terribly depressing. But pales compared to Rwanda, in numbers anyway. Plus Sudan.
Old 13 July 2005, 11:18 PM
hedgehog
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
the IRA were very effective at making things explode in the past (having potentially nearly got splattered in Manchester and Warrington I can attest to this) but it served no purpose, nothing changed
I think you will find that things did change when the IRA stepped up their "mainland" campaign. Within a very short time Irish terrorists (of both colours) were meeting with government and, even, were taking tea in 10 Downing Street. The mainland bombing campaign was a huge success for the IRA. If i were a terrorist involved in, or associated with, the recent events this fact would not have passed me by. With this in mind the government have offered encouragement to terrorists and have opened the door for the terrorist to conclude that a series of attacks on London could have a positive outcome for them. This is precisely what terrorism is about, it allows a small group of people access to a disproportionate amount of power over others.
Old 13 July 2005, 11:25 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

I am getting really sick of stuff being blown up, it getting so tedious hearing that something else has exploded, 20 odd kids today in Iraq FFS, did that help your cause ?, did it f*ck cos you are so addled you cant remember what the f*ck you blew yourself up for !, there are no virgins for you in heaven, there is nothing, you explode and your internal organs/limbs get liberally spread over a wide area, you die, people wail and then some poor sod scrapes you and your victims up, you picture appears on the news and people think you must have been a bit of a *** because somebody convinced you to detonate yourself, I bought some dodgy speakers from the back of a van and my wife still brings that up.

Perhaps its because its a bit of a power trip ? perhaps you are impressionable, very gullible and think people will think better of you, nah you are a commodity, a valuable one, anyone willing to explode is a little bit 'special'. Now have a think, do you see your 'boss' blowing himself up, no, didnt think so, hes the one planning where you will explode and a what time, when he gets off work he goes out and find all those virgins that cant get a **** because all the young men have exploded, the **** they were after got nicked by a scabby street dog for its dinner. I can sort of understand that you want to be part of something but why not try something a bit more constructive, I suppose when life is that crap and dusty its easy to get jealous and want to blow stuff up, however what bothers me is that people who actually live here do it when life is not actually that crap and dusty, perhaps its a lack of Virgins in England (must agree with you on that one) that drove you to it, perhaps your council accomdation wasnt up to scratch or the benefits arent enough to pay for a Mercedes Benz, waiting in the queue at the doctors for free medical attention is a bind as well. Well done for blowing up Civilians, all seventy or so of them, sat reading the paper on the Bus and you get scattered to the four winds, CHEERS, perhaps you are p1ssed at our (and the American) government, well some news for you, they dont do what I tell them, they take money off me and do what the f*ck they please with it, you know Tornado's, Daisy Cutters, Boats, Bombs and I dont even get a look at the catalogue, sorry about all the bombing and stuff but they tell me they are trying to help, I aint so sure myself but I told them to stop and guess what

They carried on, meanwhile I get on with it as best I can, I go to work, I come home, look after my kids, have a beer or two occasionally, watch a bit of telly (try it, its better than exploding, most of the time), go on the interweb, go for a bike ride, Havea a word with the missus or if not Perhaps a 'Tommy Tank' ? in fact nothing involving high explosives and crowds of people, and guess what, I am an average punter like yourself and I dont get any virgins either !!!!!!

Dont think I am just pointing a finger at the men who exploded on the tube/bus a week ago just anybody that isnt careful with their Semtex, and it is usually men I am ashamed to say, I mean ladies for all their dithering, worrying about make up and reality tv do not have the unfortunate desire to explode (there have been exceptions), the IRA were very effective at making things explode in the past (having potentially nearly got splattered in Manchester and Warrington I can attest to this) but it served no purpose, nothing changed (well the Arndale does look better but I dont think you were on a changing rooms type train of thought at the time) but I suppose at least you had the brains to get out of the way when blowing stuff up (most of the time), then because you didnt blow yourselves up you had to live with what you had done, hope you torture yourselves about it your every waking hour (and while you sleep), in case you forgot, Tim Parry was 12 when you murdered him, 12 year olds arent really a threat to you are they ?

That Redneck Millitia nutter McVey blew up that big building in Oklahoma and that did what exactly ?, killed loads of people sat bored in an office (not a crime I do it every day) and their kids in a creche, well done, good work, a real coup, you didnt explode but they put you down like a dog anyway, what a glorious end that was, put out of your misery like a Poodle with the teminal *****. And people think what now, avoid Redneck gun toting loonies, er they did that before didnt they, stick to the Banjo in future.

ETA have been at it for years and that has not separated the Basque region whatever the f*ck that is. Hispbollah blow stuff up as well but I cant remember what that is all about, maybe they want softer toilet paper.

Anyone else that I havent mentioned, forgive me, please let me know by way of a message on this here forum and not via mailbomb.
jacko a very good peace mate very sad indeed and thats a very good read, i hope u send it to one of the good papers

i watched it today myself, lil kids got killed in iraq and i couldnt even watch their parents crying and hitting themselves through shock of loosing their lil babies.

and about their ******* bosses yes they never ever blow themselves up i hope someone goes and slaughters zarqawi's family in jordan as he has done to many iraqi families and their kids, maybe then the ******* will understand the meaning of loosing your wife and kids
Old 14 July 2005, 12:11 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Well written, like others said, tidy it up a bit and get it off to the papers
Old 14 July 2005, 08:25 AM
fatscoobyfella
Scooby Regular

Well put,i dont think many papers will publish what you have to say unfortunately.Its sad,but within this country,recently its "muslims" that are blowing stuff up..I fear that if it doesnt stop that a backlash will start against the muslim communities throughout the Uk,irrespective if they decry OBM and Al Qiedda(sp).In fact i think its already happening in small pockets of the country,there seems a few reports that definately suggest it anyway..
Old 14 July 2005, 08:43 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by fatscoobyfella
Its sad,but within this country,recently its "muslims" that are blowing stuff up..I fear that if it doesnt stop that a backlash will start against the muslim communities throughout the Uk,irrespective if they decry OBM and Al Qiedda(sp).In fact i think its already happening in small pockets of the country,there seems a few reports that definately suggest it anyway..
I am afraid this has already happened according to the news today - a man was arrested for setting fire to a Mosque in Liverpool i think, cannot remember where exactly.

Sadly, like Muslim extremists there are others who will do the same or similar for what the see as a cause or for revenge. Both sides must be tolertant of these fools a see them for what ther are.

Jako - great post and do send it to the press it is worthy of publishing and a wider audience.
Old 14 July 2005, 11:03 AM
Vegescoob
Scooby Regular

Sorry if this sounds harsh.
It's the past, present, and unfortunately, probably the future of Humankind.
Most people are merely pawns in the power struggles, for such as wealth and control, of the few.
Old 14 July 2005, 02:56 PM
BlackadderII
Scooby Regular

Very well written J4cko

Its sad that when i think about it i wonder just how close some countries could be to mirroring the events in Germany in the 1930's. If a government doesnt address its populations deep seated opinions and keeps sweeping them under the carpet at every opportunity it will only be a matter of time before a far right extremist group will have the ear of a major world player.

Yes very simplistic i know but we do have open our eyes and address issues that are obviously playing on the minds of the majority, however small. If a country starts to lose its identity it will only serve to fuel the fires of hatred