Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

ARG. So pissed off! Almost gets ran off the road by some totally oblivious idiot

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2005, 03:34 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARG. So pissed off! Almost gets ran off the road by some totally oblivious idiot

so im driving down bawtry road as you do. 40mph inside lane taking it easy. some idiot asian bitch starts pulling in. so i beeps my horns. still coming over. im on the horns and have to hit the brakes. she is totally unaware of my presence! so im now uber pissed off and pull up next to her. give her a beep and nothing. she must have been a deaf idiot! are deaf people allowed to drive?
and why is it asian women? they cant drive. hell knows how they pass a test. this is about the 3rd time now ive had a close shave with an asain woman in an old beaten up nissan. you may have seen the thread about my indian neighbour. she made this woman look like schumacher.

GOD DAMN IT!
[rant over]
good rant. chilling out now...............
Old 10 May 2005, 04:00 PM
A&E
Scooby Regular

Phew!
Old 10 May 2005, 04:03 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

maybe she seen your thread about woman not being interested in you (last night) & decided to add herself to the list

Old 10 May 2005, 04:06 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Poor Guy
so im driving down bawtry road as you do. 40mph inside lane taking it easy. some idiot asian bitch starts pulling in. so i beeps my horns. still coming over. im on the horns and have to hit the brakes. she is totally unaware of my presence! so im now uber pissed off and pull up next to her. give her a beep and nothing. she must have been a deaf idiot! are deaf people allowed to drive?
and why is it asian women? they cant drive. hell knows how they pass a test. this is about the 3rd time now ive had a close shave with an asain woman in an old beaten up nissan. you may have seen the thread about my indian neighbour. she made this woman look like schumacher.

GOD DAMN IT!
[rant over]
good rant. chilling out now...............
Thread will be vaped in 5 4 3 2 1..........
Old 10 May 2005, 04:06 PM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Be careful who you beep at mate....

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=425274

Racism, aggressive driving, threatening behaviour... They'll throw the book at you.
Old 10 May 2005, 04:12 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Jap2Scrap
Be careful who you beep at mate....

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=425274

Racism, aggressive driving, threatening behaviour... They'll throw the book at you.
Oh yeah, sorry, I should have put:

You will be prosecuted in 5 4 3 2 1 .....
Old 10 May 2005, 04:33 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Asian Women! Downright scary.

Chinese women pulls outta a blind junction without stopping and 'T' boned into my car hitting my rear door.

How someone can just pull out of a junction they cannot see whether is clear or not is beyond me.
Old 10 May 2005, 05:44 PM
dtriggs
Scooby Regular

Drivers who have only passed the Indian etc driving test have no clue - the test only requires them to go forwards then reverse and they pass. You can then swap the foreign licence for the GB one - it seems from what I gather this is actually easier for licences outside Europe than within. All seems a bit daft but that's the way it is.
Old 10 May 2005, 06:22 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

ive seen some scary A.W.Ds in my time, but id be here all day talking about them it happens so often!
Old 10 May 2005, 06:51 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

I had an old Indian guy in a big knackered silver merc side swipe me on my side of the road in my 6 month old Clio 172. He didn’t even stop, he probably didn’t even have any insurance. I was 3 months away from being able to protect my no claims bonus.
Old 10 May 2005, 07:20 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tim-Grove
I had an old Indian guy in a big knackered silver merc side swipe me on my side of the road in my 6 month old Clio 172. He didn’t even stop, he probably didn’t even have any insurance. I was 3 months away from being able to protect my no claims bonus.
I would have turned round, chased him down the road, blocked him in then dragged him out the car sod it if i got done for assault
Old 10 May 2005, 07:37 PM
chaos.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paul-s
I would have turned round, chased him down the road, blocked him in then dragged him out the car sod it if i got done for assault
nononon
You'd get done for being racist which is far worse

please dont offend the minority please
Old 11 May 2005, 08:32 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Develop a bit of patience and tolerance and you might even live longer.

Les
Old 11 May 2005, 11:06 AM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

its not about patience or tolerance, i can ignore or laugh and someones crap driving but if they actually hit my car and carry on going then im not going to leave it at that and pay the bill myself am I.
Old 11 May 2005, 04:30 PM
New_scooby_04

Talking

Originally Posted by SPEN555
Asian Women! Downright scary.

Chinese women pulls outta a blind junction without stopping and 'T' boned into my car hitting my rear door.

How someone can just pull out of a junction they cannot see whether is clear or not is beyond me.
LOL there was that joke in Scary Movie 3 where charlie Sheen said;

"I've just got this really bad feeling, like the kind you get when you see an Asian behind the wheel of a car!"

NS04

BTW No offence to our Asian friends, I don't believe that people from any particular race are inherently better drivers than others.
Old 11 May 2005, 04:33 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04

"I've just got this really bad feeling, like the kind you get when you see an Asian behind the wheel of a car!"

NS04

BTW No offence to our Asian friends, I don't believe that people from any particular race are inherently better drivers than others.
True, but while there is a marked domination of track and field sports by blacks, there seems to be a corresponding shortfall in motorsport. Just an observation.
Old 11 May 2005, 04:38 PM
Maylee
Scooby Regular

Angry

Oh my god, I cannot believe what I am reading here, do I come in the same catchment as the others youve been slating.

Ok although I totally agree with the thought that some asian people cannot drive do I get included in that as Im only half chinese, or maybe that is the reason why I got caught yesterday. Maybe one of you lot was operating the camera.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=426069

Mx
Old 11 May 2005, 04:43 PM
New_scooby_04

Wink

Originally Posted by Maylee
Oh my god, I cannot believe what I am reading here, do I come in the same catchment as the others youve been slating.

Ok although I totally agree with the thought that some asian people cannot drive do I get included in that as Im only half chinese, or maybe that is the reason why I got caught yesterday. Maybe one of you lot was operating the camera.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=426069

Mx
Maylee, half chinese? Then that reduces our anxiety by 50% *joke*

I don't think you can make any generalisations about any race's driving skill in the UK.

The point about the relative paucity of Black and Asians in motorsport is interesting from a cultural point of view, but I think it reflects exactly that, culture, rather than inherent driving aptitude.

Best,

NS04
Old 11 May 2005, 04:47 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04

NS04

Well it gets worse. I have two cars, so I don't bother with courtesy cars as I figure while one is in the having work done I can always use the other....WRONG.

While scoob is in after chinese women 't' bones me an Indian old bloke in a 'X' Type side swipes me and does not stop. Thankfully I had a witness who got the reg plate and I went straight to the Police. Coppa found him and I have ended up getting money up front to do it outside of insurance.

I am just $hit scared driving round now as my daily route to work involves commuting through Bradford FFS! The driving skill there is just out and out shocking. Driving down pavements, opposite sides of roads just to jump traffic queues!

Anyway I have had enough bad luck over the last 2 years with cars to last a lifetime (says he touching a big lump of wood).
Old 11 May 2005, 04:49 PM
Maylee
Scooby Regular

Hey,

Good choice of words, to be honest I just like getting the backs up of you fellow male drivers, (its a woman thing).

What was the thread about again??

Take care

lurvas ya all

Mx