Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

US Troops Urges Britain To Move To Baghdad

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2004, 06:33 PM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

Location: I am lost. I have gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US Troops Urges Britain To Move To Baghdad

US Troops Urges Britain To Move To Baghdad

American Troops stationed in Baghdad have clarified an earlier suggestion that the US Government was about to propose that the British consider moving some of their troops north to undertake the ‘hearts and minds’ operations in the Iraqi capital. It transpired that the US Troops stationed in Iraq wanted Britain to move its entire nation into the Iraqi capital.

“The fact is that Baghdad is a dangerous place,” Major Chuck Hankman explained, “And we think that one way to make the city a whole lot less dangerous would be to move the Iraqis who want to kill us out, and replace them with a whole lot of people who don’t.

“So we thought – Tony Blair is always going on about the British People standing shoulder to should with Iraq, well if he moves them all to Baghdad – they literally can!”

People have criticised major Hankman’s plans – starting with how he planned to fit the 60 million people of the UK into a Baghdad, a city with a population of only 4 million.

“Oh that’s easy,” Chuck laughed, “I mean, they all fit in England right? And England’s a really really small place. Baghdad on the other hand is a fairly large city – the largest city in the Middle East. I can’t imagine there’d be a problem.”

Others have pointed out that not all British people support their American allies – some even distrust and openly dislike American citizens:

“Now it is true that some British people don’t like the Americans,” Chuck revealed, “But they’re our allies. I can’t imagine they’d try to kill us… it’s not like they’d going to get involved in anything like September 11th.”

Last edited by ||VaNDaL||; 21 October 2004 at 02:09 AM.
Old 20 October 2004, 07:06 PM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

Location: I am lost. I have gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

No decision as yet (yeh right)
Old 20 October 2004, 07:20 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

FPMSL at the poster.

As for the first post, why is a policeman discussing Iraq?
Old 20 October 2004, 07:57 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

i felt sick when i read that, theirs a night and day difference between our boys and the american **** soldiers

our boys are class and awesome, look how they treat the people of basra and how they mix with the locals, americans will never be able to do that, i hope to God their is a rebellion and they cant send our boys to baghdad, this is george w bushs mess he should sort it out, and not use our boys for his election purposes

695 blackwatch soldiers aint gonna help , they have 135.000 soldiers in the usa compared to our 8900 something
Old 20 October 2004, 09:55 PM
imi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
our boys are class and awesome, look how they treat the people of basra and how they mix with the locals, americans will never be able to do that, i hope to God their is a rebellion and they cant send our boys to baghdad, this is george w bushs mess he should sort it out, and not use our boys for his election purposes
I do agree that they are a class about the dumb yanky soldiers, however if they believe that they are doing it to protect our country or to protect the iraqis then I am afraid they are being led over the garden path and more innocent lives and innocent civilian lives will be lost.

With over 200-300 british soldiers already dead I am shocked to see that Tony Blaire hasnt still resigned cause after all he has apologised about everything but the illegal war, and hence is completely responsible for the lost lives.
Old 20 October 2004, 10:19 PM
Taff107
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
i felt sick when i read that, theirs a night and day difference between our boys and the american **** soldiers

695 blackwatch soldiers aint gonna help , they have 135.000 soldiers in the usa compared to our 8900 something
As usual, you straddle the fence moses - You forget about this post?

"well said gsm, makes me sick when i read the posts they put up, they attack a country that did f*** all to us and we go and bomb them to hell and of course were gonna help fill their terrorist ranks for our greed and imperialism"

Soooo glad we have your approval now...
Old 20 October 2004, 11:28 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

taff what i said their is true, we have no right to invade other peoples countries and butcher their innocents and expect them to be nice to us and give us flowers, their fighting imperialism and yes what i said today has nothing to do with that, our soldiers are a a few classes ahead of the americans, totally different issue.

and stop trying to bait me
Old 21 October 2004, 12:11 AM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

to all, has anybody read and understood the original post????????
Old 21 October 2004, 03:28 AM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ||VaNDaL||
to all, has anybody read and understood the original post????????
I did. I think I was alone in that though...
Old 21 October 2004, 07:05 PM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

Thanks jerome - about to post todays diatribe

Old 21 October 2004, 09:03 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Jerome was not alone...

SB
Old 21 October 2004, 09:17 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

I got it

(PS, if I were one of our soldiers going to Baghdad, I'd be more worried about being shot by a yank than anyone else!)
Old 21 October 2004, 11:04 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I laughed my **** off when I read it.
Good post, thanks.

Suresh
Old 21 October 2004, 11:51 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Good post, pretty revealing I say.

Les
Old 21 October 2004, 11:52 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Nice story...It's all true methinks...Even the BBC are reporting troops edging closer to Baghdad....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3761658.stm