Woman help required......

Search this Thread

Old 09 July 2004, 11:27 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Woman help required......

Now this is a bitof a bizzarre situation,
This female friend of mine keeps texting me, she's a lovely lady, but, she's married, but I seem to be spending a LOT of time with her of late, for all sorts of reasons, and I seem to be ggeting mixed signals, one minute I think she wants more, the next I sense that's exactly what she doesn't want.
Yesterday a whole batch of texts went back and forth, she ended up telling me thats she's my 'slave' and 'your wish is my command'.
When we're together, she takes every opportunity to get as near to me as she can, and always wants physical contact, there's no end of arm around situations, and now she's started giving me 'pecks' on the cheek, I don't really want to make an ares of myself, and I don't want to lose he friendship, so my thinking is that I should play it cool, and let her take the lead if she does wnat more, but should I go along with it even then?? questions questions.

I'm sure a lot of people go through this sort of thing all the time, but I don't, so opinions will be greatfully recieved, but maybe not listened to!!!

oh, by the way, I've just turned 36, and she's well, a bit older than me!!!

Cheers.

Ron.

ps, don't tell me to 'get a life' I've been trying for years!!!
Old 09 July 2004, 11:33 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09 July 2004, 11:34 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Do you know her husband?
Old 09 July 2004, 11:39 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Run - this is way more trouble than you need. I guarantee it.

M
Old 09 July 2004, 11:39 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

im sorry.

i know you didnt ask any males opinion.

but steer clear, how would you feel if it was your wife.

nuff said.
Old 09 July 2004, 11:45 PM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

boots fill

over leg

Old 09 July 2004, 11:48 PM
bennyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RON
Now this is a bitof a bizzarre situation,
This female friend of mine keeps texting me, she's a lovely lady, but, she's married, but I seem to be spending a LOT of time with her of late, for all sorts of reasons, and I seem to be ggeting mixed signals, one minute I think she wants more, the next I sense that's exactly what she doesn't want.
Yesterday a whole batch of texts went back and forth, she ended up telling me thats she's my 'slave' and 'your wish is my command'.
When we're together, she takes every opportunity to get as near to me as she can, and always wants physical contact, there's no end of arm around situations, and now she's started giving me 'pecks' on the cheek, I don't really want to make an ares of myself, and I don't want to lose he friendship, so my thinking is that I should play it cool, and let her take the lead if she does wnat more, but should I go along with it even then?? questions questions.

I'm sure a lot of people go through this sort of thing all the time, but I don't, so opinions will be greatfully recieved, but maybe not listened to!!!

Cheers.

Ron.

ps, don't tell me to 'get a life' I've been trying for years!!!
leave well alone - being the person who breaks up a married couple isnt good! Does she have children........
Old 09 July 2004, 11:53 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Keep her as friend. Stop returning the flirts etc, be cold to the come on's, but remain friendly.
It is more hassle than you need, also think what it would be like if she was your wife and she was doing this to another man. How would you feel? How would you feel if the other man tried to take her?
Old 10 July 2004, 12:03 AM
RON
Scooby Regular

Pretty much the answers I expected, but you have no idae,(well some would) how difficult it is to think that way, yes I do know her husbandm but not very well, yes she does have kids, two, and I know it's aggro probably, I'll just have to see how things go, next week could be very interesting.....

or, a complete disaster!!
Old 10 July 2004, 12:07 AM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

the thing is if you see her how do you know she isnt doing this with some body else behind your back?

tell to go sort herself out and look you up if she is then single.
Old 10 July 2004, 12:11 AM
p@ul
Scooby Regular

Tough situation to be put in m8 but speaking personally if a bloke was paying my wife that kind of attention/caused a breakup i would break his legs!
Best thing you can do is stay friends but calm down the amount of time your spending together/texts because for your sake if he gets a wiff of something not right and he has the attitude a lot of blokes have put in that position the **** will hit the fan
On another note if things are bad between the 2 of them then she should leave him and sort herself out before you 2 get involved (if its whats on the cards)
Old 10 July 2004, 12:14 AM
carl
Scooby Regular

FWIW, my wife was married with two kids when I met her
Old 10 July 2004, 12:20 AM
RON
Scooby Regular

The husbands not exactly the Mr Angry type, in fact I think that might be apart of her problem, I think she wants a bit more 'action' in her life, and a bit less 'family grief'.
Anyway, I'm going to try to cool off, I don't really want to get too involved, cos at the end of the day, she'll be old before me, and I couldn't sh4g an old woman!!
Thats what my brain says, but my knackers are talking to themselves constantly!!!
Old 10 July 2004, 12:20 AM
bennyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RON
Pretty much the answers I expected, but you have no idae,(well some would) how difficult it is to think that way, yes I do know her husbandm but not very well, yes she does have kids, two, and I know it's aggro probably, I'll just have to see how things go, next week could be very interesting.....

or, a complete disaster!!
don't be the person to help break up those kids mum and dad(I know it takes two...)
Old 10 July 2004, 12:21 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Flirtation is the temptation. In a normal relationship between 2 single people of the opposite sex - what does friendship lead on too? It's one of those instinctual things that you get drawn into.

If she is that much of a good friend and you can talk things through well, you'd probably benefit more by sitting down and talking of what is happening, ask her about the texts, is she comming on to you, are there problems with the marriage, tell that you don't want to be the one to break it up if it is. Or what her husband would think of it (never know...may be something kinky going on - 3somes etc ). The cold shouder will work well to warn her off, but you may loose her as a friend, as she will wonder what she has done (although if she has intentions, she'll know very well what your doing and get the hump).

It's a tough situation
Old 10 July 2004, 12:23 AM
RON
Scooby Regular

'It's a tough situation'

Tell me about it!!
Old 10 July 2004, 06:55 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

could she be going through a bit of a mid-life crisis? And your her answer?

You need to talk to her, find out what shes after. If shes genuinly not happy at home then you should really back off until she can decide what she really wants to do about her marital situation. Sometimes its easier to forget about problems if you have something new to concentrate on (a new bang buddy for example), she may just be avoiding the inevitable at home. But, that is something that you want her to sort out first if your looking for more than just getting your ***** wet

How do you feel about her? you looking for a good time or a woman to destroy your life on a more permanent basis ?
Old 10 July 2004, 07:35 AM
zoton
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

RON

In my opinion a different slant is that people often fall into the catagories that have been described but assume at your peril.

There are couples who seek out single men with similar tactics, and there are people ( men and women) who want to reinforce their ego/refresh their self image with some flirting.

All less likely I know but I hate the tabloid agony aunt approach that she's married it is all wrong, and must end in tears. Having said the odds would suggest that it is more likely too than not Then there is the Ray Parlour episode

If you tread carefully and ignore the rush and thrill of it all (ha ha maybe with meditation?) you'll be okay. I suspect you may have made your mind up what you'll do anyway?

Hell keep cool write nothing, be damn careful of the text messaging, in fact don't, and see what her next move is.

For every up there is a down but we all have the opportunity to live our lives, which if we are lucky will be healthy mixture of both.

good luck

Uncle Zoton
'bringing you terrible grammar, and worse advice'
Old 10 July 2004, 07:36 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Unless you want a lasting relationship, two kids and a load of hassle then steer clear.......
Old 11 July 2004, 04:08 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

Be careful...if I was you I would be concerned if her husband found out...you could get yourself in a lot more trouble than its worth. Also, being married I would be rather upset with u and my wife if I found out the kind of things that have been going on between you two. It could lead to a bit of 'fun' but the repercussion could cause you a serious amount of regret. She could also be on the 'rebound' (may not be the right word here) from problems with her husband. Be careful...women can use people to get what they want ie get at someone like their husband...you could be left picking up the pieces. The problem is that they pieces could be your own (Limbs, teeth etc.). Do you want a relationship that involves kids that are not your own?
Old 11 July 2004, 04:33 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Look man, she sounds unhappy and desperate to be honest or, she is just a flirt.Just play it cool as you said and beware of her husband. It really is her fault to mess about with you.But he will blame you.You know what these men are like.I even feel sorry for him if he keeps her happy and then as well she leads other people on.Dont let her mess with your head tho.Know that she is not F@cking single.Ask her if she is unhappy with her man or what! Next time just talk about another female to her.She may get the message not to mess with you.I am only saying so coz if you were my friend,I wouldnt let you jump into the fire!
Old 11 July 2004, 05:11 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

you down with OPP
Old 11 July 2004, 05:40 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Ron- Slip her the biggest fatty you can muster, you both want that after all.
Old 11 July 2004, 06:08 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

RON, it sounds to me like you would only want her for a bag-empty . She sounds a bit of a game bird anyway, by virtue of the fact she's married and giving you the big come on.

If you can see yourself falling head over heels, then you have to do the honours and follow it up, face the consequences etc...if you end up as an item you will always remember the circumstances in which you got together, and the kids will not help, it would bug me anyway. She wants a bit of action while she's married to him, she may want the same if you ever got together with her.

If its just a means of draining the dirty water, then I would'nt want it on my concience that I broke up a marriage for a quick leg over , best avoided IMHO.
Old 11 July 2004, 06:23 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

go down blockbusters and rent a top shelf. ********** furiously all evening.

it will work out cheaper in the long run.
Old 11 July 2004, 06:26 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

forget blockbuster - do a google image search for MILF and make sure you set it to "do not filter my results" - you never know your luck, you might see her on the net .

I can see the attraction though RON, old trouts have a certain allure
Old 11 July 2004, 09:14 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Cheers guy's,
I've seen her a few more times since I started the thread, and only an hour ago we decided that we'll sit down and 'have a chat', I'm more than aware of all the aggro that could be involved, which is basically why although I've kinda flirted with her, I ain't done the deed yet, although depending what comes from the chat, I may well still have a bounce, maybe I'll dig up this thread in a day or two and put up the results of the 'chat'!!

Cheers.

Ron.

sad, single, dateless, and w4nking like a madman to try and get rid of the tension!!!
Old 11 July 2004, 09:15 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

dodgy mate . could end up very bad!!! id steer clear if i was u
Old 11 July 2004, 09:16 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by M444GY
dodgy mate . could end up very bad!!! id steer clear if i was u
Good advice, but after you've given her what for.
Old 11 July 2004, 09:17 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

ROTFLMAO - change you phone service provider and get a new number *immediately*

UB