very sick thing to do

Search this Thread

Old 11 April 2004, 12:09 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very sick thing to do

yes i do understand when they fight the occupiers who are occuping their country and the ones who bombed their loved ones who were innocent of saddams doing as in the civilians

but its sickening to see these innocent foreigners like the japanese people and others who have been abducted and their trying to ransom, they know very well u.s.a and others wont pull out like this, will they really kill these innocent people i hope not, i feel sad for their families and them too

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...C41B0E93D0.htm
Old 11 April 2004, 01:43 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

We should have left them persecuted under Saddam and only kicked his butt if he set foot outside of Iraq. They have proved time and time again that they cannot be helped or trusted. My grandfather served with Rommel in WWII in Africa, and they were no better then. They fight only for themselves and sod common good or decency. Never trust an Arab.
Old 11 April 2004, 01:48 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

u are so wrong

i wont even bother arguing with u mate, im in a peaceful mood

usa are occupiers, but i feel sad for the other nations they got drawn into it, but our own f****ng country didnt, they chose to follow bush tail coats but our soldiers are a class or 10 classes above u.s soldiers and it sad for the poor polish they should go back and even ukrainians and spanish, their people didnt want to go and neither did the soldiers their goverments made them go.

and like i said if someone was occupying scotland and killed my loved ones or people inthe process and i would def send them back not breathing

all patriots have a right to defend their land but only in rules of war

this was breaking the rules, innocents have nothing to do with it, they should let these japanese and other people go

here is our man, see the uk guys are head above gung ho u.s boys, they watch too many movies

Last edited by ChrisB; 11 April 2004 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Another moses C&P special
Old 11 April 2004, 09:25 AM
skiddus_markus
Scooby Regular

It's a no-win problem.If the allies stay then there'll be more killing of civilians,terrorists and soldiers.If they pull out then a fresh dictator will replace Saddam.
Old 11 April 2004, 10:42 AM
Shropshire-Guy
Scooby Regular

Just my 2 pennies worth, but heard a report on Radio 4 (nothing else on on Fri/sat morning at 2 am) that it could turn into a Modern day Vietnam. Don,t know what the out come will be of all this, but i sure hope it doesn,t go down the Vietnam way. 12 months on and theres not much sign of peace yet or if there ever will be ? . like Moses has said some people didn,t get a choice regardless of what the people wanted in there Country. Same as Bush and Blair, we are going to to fight , but if its ok with you guys, can we stay at home ie (No 10 and the Whitehouse). Soddin MPs should be made to go to the front line and stand side by side with the normal guys with a feckin rifle in the hands. Wouldn,t be so keen then would they ?
Old 11 April 2004, 11:35 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

nice one shrop , mate these mp's specially tony blair should send his own boy to war he is now 20 i think, why send others childrens if u cant send your own
Old 11 April 2004, 01:42 PM
V45DSM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
yes i do understand when they fight the occupiers who are occuping their country and the ones who bombed their loved ones who were innocent of saddams doing as in the civilians

but its sickening to see these innocent foreigners like the japanese people and others who have been abducted and their trying to ransom, they know very well u.s.a and others wont pull out like this, will they really kill these innocent people i hope not, i feel sad for their families and them too

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...C41B0E93D0.htm
Not a sick as honor killings. Fancy mudering a victim of rape because THEY have brought shame on THEIR family.
Old 11 April 2004, 01:47 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

here goes were talking about iraq here unless u are baiting me its a different story

if a woman has been raped, she should be loved more and cared for and the rapist should be killed

lets talk about the hostages shall we
Old 11 April 2004, 01:56 PM
V45DSM
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
here goes were talking about iraq here unless u are baiting me its a different story

if a woman has been raped, she should be loved more and cared for and the rapist should be killed

lets talk about the hostages shall we
I was just pointing out that the sort of people that butcher their own blood are not going to give a hoot about a few Johnny foreigners. If they (Iraqi nutters - not all Iraqi's) behaved like that in America they would get the death penalty - so whats the difference between that and shooting them all over there?

Last edited by V45DSM; 11 April 2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11 April 2004, 01:56 PM
Pittsey
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
We should have left them persecuted under Saddam and only kicked his butt if he set foot outside of Iraq. They have proved time and time again that they cannot be helped or trusted. My grandfather served with Rommel in WWII in Africa, and they were no better then. They fight only for themselves and sod common good or decency. Never trust an Arab.

But then Bush wouldn't get his oil. And if Blair didn't help he wouldn't have the backing of the US to achieve his goal to be leader of the combined EU.
Old 11 April 2004, 02:21 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
My grandfather served with Rommel in WWII in Africa,
Your grandfather was German?
Old 11 April 2004, 04:55 PM
bonkers
Scooby Regular

moses, we may not agree on a lot of things but on this we do. For all its firepower and technology the US Army is not noted for subtlety, nor does it have the long history of peacekeeping operations that the British Army does.

Smart bombs and tanks may win wars but they cannot win hearts and minds. Winning the support of the average Iraqi is the only way to undermine the extremists' efforts and successfully transition the country back to its people.

Vietnam is the wrong analogy though - Somalia and the Lebanon are much closer comparisons, not that that's anything to feel good about.

I don't think Bush is going to cut and run but the administration (the hawks in particular) need to learn these lessons and quickly, otherwise Iraq really will become a no-win scenario and that's bad for everyone except the extremists.

V45 - ignorant old son, very ignorant.

Bonkers.
Old 11 April 2004, 07:09 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...47357CFD94.htm

latest one of the japanese ladies woz an aide worker and the guy was a part of the campaign against depleted uranium

they dont deserve this

i hope the idiots come to their senses and let them go