Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Louis and the nazis on BBC2

Search this Thread

Old 21 December 2003, 10:28 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Who saw this, it has got to be one most fcuked up documentary I’ve seen since the Bashir-Jacko documentary. Can’t see how people turn out like this in this day and age??? There a mum of 2 11 year-old girls bringing them up to be racists, she wont even let them go to school and teaches them from home[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img].
Old 21 December 2003, 10:30 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

Sorry just saw the other thread on the subject :s
Old 21 December 2003, 10:44 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The mind boggles, type 'April Gaede' into Google as I did and have a quick read of some of the charming stuff on the hits brought back by Google, just a sad bunch of no hopers keeping some scrubby part of America 'White' mainly because no other race is daft enough to live there. All that Swastika bullsh1t, it reminds me of Schoolboys messing with an ouija board, i.e. thinking its a bit of fun but not understanding what they are messing with, not sure what mr A Hitler would make of them, I fully expect he would take a long look at them, not be able to easily place them in his Arayan race and think, oh sod it, Gas them anyway on grounds of stupidity.

Surely the Native American should be the one with the major complaint, seeing as the white man descended on a America and decided it was his ?

I love the way the old fella's Customer Service didnt suffer when dealing with the Preuvian man, White Supremacy until the foreigners foreign made tv set needs attention.

As ever Louis Theroux, superb.
Old 21 December 2003, 10:49 PM
Lord Of The Bling...
Scooby Regular

there cerainly was some tension in skip the skinheads house when he told them he was jewish...

he shat himself!!!

i havent seen that many 11 year old twins sing white power songs, whilst doing the **** salute!!!
Old 21 December 2003, 10:58 PM
andrew6321
Scooby Regular

ironically, if there ever was a 'fourth reich', I guess that lot would be among the first to get the knock on the door at 3am...
Old 22 December 2003, 01:27 AM
J S W
Scooby Regular

Did anyone else notice how heavily the program was edited?

towards the end of the program, he interviewed that women in her kitchen, her microwave said 5.02 when they started chatting and went back to 4.52 and did this time jump a couple of times?

Why did the bbc feel the need to do this?

for the record their views are awful but perhaps a little misrepresented.
Old 22 December 2003, 02:05 AM
Katana
Scooby Regular

How is it misinterprated?
Old 22 December 2003, 06:41 AM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Don't you think it's odd that when exposed on programs like this or you actually meet them the "master race" seem like the worst kind of ignorant, inbred scum it would be possible to imagine?

I thought Louis did a great job of giving them enough rope to hang themselves.

The dodgy ex-pablo escobar lawyer with the penchant for latinas was fantastic.
Old 22 December 2003, 08:43 AM
Scooby Drew
Scooby Regular

Red face

I watched it - what a thoroughrly scary program

"California is going to be the start of the next American civil war" bunch of loonies.

Thought the bit where Louis called that old, bald guy a hipocrite was class. You have to give it to Louis, he's got some *****
Old 22 December 2003, 09:13 AM
J S W
Scooby Regular

Misrepresented is different to misinterprated, their views are simple for all to see. I just wonder if the bbc took a piece out of blairs book and "sexed" things up just for an entertaining tv program. There are many people that share these people views (not me) but don't have cameras following them around trying to represent them as something or other.

Don't want to be devils advocat but I do think there are two sides to a coin.

Old 22 December 2003, 09:22 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

I just wonder if the bbc took a piece out of blairs book and "sexed" things up just for an entertaining tv program.
Good if they did. Anything that makes these sick ****s look even more perverted than they already are (if that is at all possible) is fine by me.
Old 22 December 2003, 09:29 AM
Crapaud62
Scooby Regular

I thought it was an excellent bit of telly and much respect to Louis for having the ***** to do it.

The skinheads were shown to be so moronic when they were quizzing Louis if he was Jewish. They couldn't see how stupid they were making themselves look ie they were OK with him one minute but wanted to hate him if he was Jewish.

In the UK those twins would probably be put in care?
Old 22 December 2003, 09:49 AM
J S W
Scooby Regular

They are just as entitled to their views in a free world as you or I.

We must then educate ourselves and our children to show WHY their views are wrong in a modern society and make an example of them.

Repression has caused many more deaths than a few bigoted americans mouthing off on a tv show.

Old 22 December 2003, 09:56 AM
carl
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Don't you think it's odd that when exposed on programs like this or you actually meet them the "master race" seem like the worst kind of ignorant, inbred scum it would be possible to imagine?
LOL! How true...
Old 22 December 2003, 10:41 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Isnt inciting racial hatred illegal in the USA (as it is in the UK) ?
Old 22 December 2003, 10:44 AM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
They have rights under their constitution that allow them to behave like that.
Old 22 December 2003, 11:28 AM
Scuba
Scooby Regular

Arrow

A wonder if they get death threats from the gangs in New York broncs etc???????

Old 22 December 2003, 11:38 AM
PPPMAT
Scooby Regular

I couldn't help thinking, if that Tom bloke is supposed to be one of the most dangerous racists in the USA then they haven't got much to worry about
Old 22 December 2003, 11:39 AM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

for the record their views are awful but perhaps a little misrepresented.

I think even if they had said 2001 nice things about jews and african americans off camera (which i think we all seriously doubt)It was obvious they were perfectly comfortable and lucid about there beliefs and were not coerced into sharing them with the camera so however you chopped and edited the message would be exactly the same.

so i dont quite understand what you mean by misrepresented.
Old 22 December 2003, 11:46 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

But what about their 'state visit' to mexico - possibly just alcohol and ****** were on the itinerary.

Where did Tom disappear to? The local ***** house no doubt.

So its ok to **** em but they're good for nowt else - what a complete waste of space the lot of 'em (the '*****' that is).

[Edited by Scooby96 - 12/22/2003 11:49:17 AM]
Old 22 December 2003, 12:14 PM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

Bunch of idiots. Me and a mixed race friend watched it and were shocked but managed to laugh at most of the stuff. Skip was scary and I would have bricked it " Turn the camera off" !! But the sickest part was the little girls singing anti n*gga songs and saluting, WTF was the that all about!! So sad that these innocent little girls have had racism forced upon them.

We started chatting about it all after the show and we both agreed the UK is miles in front of the states on racism, it made me feel proud to have grown up in a multi cultural accepting enviorment (not all the time I admit but compared to these muppets we rule!!)
Old 22 December 2003, 12:20 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

iDLe - I wouldnt be so sure about the UK - I expect there are groups such as these everywhere
Old 22 December 2003, 12:31 PM
iDLe*
Scooby Regular

We still have problems no doubt but we're in a better position than most of the States.
Old 22 December 2003, 12:40 PM
J S W
Scooby Regular

matt,

I think this as always is a very difficult subject.

They hold very strong views, I am quite happy to listen to these. It certainly doesn't mean I agree with them as I repect their and everyone elses opinion.

My argument is the bbc could have made that program last night in many different ways with the same footage. They could have shown a group of narrow minded americans who are afraid of change, people like that very often don't like the modern world, they harbour these sick views because they dont want change.

The michael jackson program was the same, bashir could have shown him to be the most caring man in the world or a evil sick man.

I just think certain aspects were perhaps dramatized. Let these people think what they want and educate others properly and they will always be a tiny minority.