Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

do u have 2 be a northern monkey

Search this Thread

Old 09 July 2010, 01:13 PM
allwaysbreakingwrx
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default do u have 2 be a northern monkey

2 get any usefull reply on this site serously **** every 1 appears 2 bell ends that dont have clue just own subaru and thats as far as it goes
Old 09 July 2010, 01:25 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

lol, what thread you refering to?
Old 09 July 2010, 01:40 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by allwaysbreakingwrx
2 get any usefull reply on this site serously **** every 1 appears 2 bell ends that dont have clue just own subaru and thats as far as it goes
Well if you were as vague on the other thread as you are on this one, I am not surprised
Old 09 July 2010, 02:06 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

think this fella is off a evo forum keeps posting ridiculus dribble
Old 09 July 2010, 02:18 PM
simon57
Scooby Regular

ive read that quote in a northern W yorks type accent. and it now makes sense...
Old 09 July 2010, 04:39 PM
allwaysbreakingwrx
Scooby Newbie

Default lol

Originally Posted by simon57
ive read that quote in a northern W yorks type accent. and it now makes sense...
lol
Old 09 July 2010, 04:43 PM
allwaysbreakingwrx
Scooby Newbie

Default vague

Originally Posted by Camoscooby
Well if you were as vague on the other thread as you are on this one, I am not surprised
went in to loads of detail b4 was no help got a response from sum 1 sayin take 2 garage which is **** all use 2 me as wanna fix it myself rather than get mugged off by garage. any 1 who had same prob would hav been more than enough detail give there 2 pence on the prob

Last edited by allwaysbreakingwrx; 09 July 2010 at 04:45 PM. Reason: missed out words i coz im dumb
Old 09 July 2010, 05:12 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

went in to loads of detail b4 was no help got a response from sum 1 sayin take 2 garage which is **** all use 2 me as wanna fix it myself rather than get mugged off by garage. any 1 who had same prob would hav been more than enough detail give there 2 pence on the prob
Folk on this forum do not claim to know the answer to every problem but merely offer suggestions as to probable causes/likely suspects. I always take replies/responses with a pinch of salt as you should.

What you shouldn't do is throw your toys out of the pram, insult everyone by calling them bellends because you didn't get the answers you were looking for and (without reading the thread in question as you have not included a link), if others are telling you to go to the garage then perhaps stop being a cheapskate and consider the possibility it is not something you can fix yourself!

Are you sure you posted in the right section?
Old 09 July 2010, 05:48 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Most people on here don't respond to text speak
Old 09 July 2010, 05:54 PM
allwaysbreakingwrx
Scooby Newbie

Default fair point

Originally Posted by Camoscooby
Folk on this forum do not claim to know the answer to every problem but merely offer suggestions as to probable causes/likely suspects. I always take replies/responses with a pinch of salt as you should.

What you shouldn't do is throw your toys out of the pram, insult everyone by calling them bellends because you didn't get the answers you were looking for and (without reading the thread in question as you have not included a link), if others are telling you to go to the garage then perhaps stop being a cheapskate and consider the possibility it is not something you can fix yourself!

Are you sure you posted in the right section?
yeah i know but i got load replys at least lol thats was idear
Old 09 July 2010, 06:23 PM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts

Perhaps, if you were a tad more patient and polite the more knowledgeable on here would be inclined to help. However after reading this BS rant I know I cant be arsed to.
Old 09 July 2010, 06:24 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Give me a minute and I will consult my Octopus
Old 09 July 2010, 06:35 PM
CaptainJohn
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Perhaps if this was translated in to English from Chavishtext people would understand it but probably not with that attitude anyway
Old 09 July 2010, 07:09 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

maybe your just a **** end and thats why your lonely on here, i always get the help i need on here and i'm a southern tit.
Old 09 July 2010, 08:09 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

went in to loads of detail before and was no help, got a response from someone saying to take it to a garage which is **** all use to me as want to fix it myself rather than get mugged off by a garage. Any one who had same problem would have been more than enough detail to give there 2 pence on the problem
Ok, not quite as decyphpered as the code breakers in WW2 but think its nearly there

The biggest point is that a 40 quid diagnostic could point out far more than you think, if you think that its going to be an easy fix then go for it, replace all the sensors that are showing up as faulty, 500 quid later when your skint and you find out that its none of the above but something else that would have cost you 200 quid to fix due to the limited diagnostic equipment available to you (no doubt 10k will get you a nice unit )
An ODB reader will only read codes, not give you a diagnostic explanation.

Tony
Old 09 July 2010, 09:54 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TonyBurns
Ok, not quite as decyphpered as the code breakers in WW2 but think its nearly there

The biggest point is that a 40 quid diagnostic could point out far more than you think, if you think that its going to be an easy fix then go for it, replace all the sensors that are showing up as faulty, 500 quid later when your skint and you find out that its none of the above but something else that would have cost you 200 quid to fix due to the limited diagnostic equipment available to you (no doubt 10k will get you a nice unit )
An ODB reader will only read codes, not give you a diagnostic explanation.

Tony
what the **** would you know. dont you just own a subaru and know **** all about them
Old 09 July 2010, 09:55 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver
what the **** would you know. dont you just own a subaru and know **** all about them
almost forgot , you bell end!
Old 09 July 2010, 10:47 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Tony
Old 10 July 2010, 07:12 AM
JDM Steve
Scooby Regular

Being a northerner and being able to type in the english language is not a difficult thing to do unless your keyboard is faulty. I would take the advice of what people have said and go to the garage for a diagnostic as it might just be something really simple. Better to spend £40 than fork out more on something you dont even need to change.
Old 10 July 2010, 12:16 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by dazdavies
Perhaps, if you were a tad more patient and polite the more knowledgeable on here would be inclined to help. However after reading this BS rant I know I cant be arsed to.
+1

Even if I don't know the answer...
Old 10 July 2010, 09:02 PM
wrxWillo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 53WRX
Give me a minute and I will consult my Octopus
PMSL

Wonder if he will now take the advice he craved and get a diagnostic check? or still dick about changing things that it "might" be.
Old 13 July 2010, 07:42 AM
badman1972
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wrxWillo
PMSL

Wonder if he will now take the advice he craved and get a diagnostic check? or still dick about changing things that it "might" be.
Doubt it since he posted this in the 'Was it you?' section where people post about other cars they have seen

I would suggest the OP first get his keyboard fixed, it appears to have some letters missing.........