ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   do u have 2 be a northern monkey (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/841086-do-u-have-2-be-a-northern-monkey.html)

allwaysbreakingwrx 09 July 2010 01:13 PM

do u have 2 be a northern monkey

2 get any usefull reply on this site serously **** every 1 appears 2 bell ends that dont have clue just own subaru and thats as far as it goes

Tidgy 09 July 2010 01:25 PM

lol, what thread you refering to?

Camoscooby 09 July 2010 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by allwaysbreakingwrx (Post 9487277)
2 get any usefull reply on this site serously **** every 1 appears 2 bell ends that dont have clue just own subaru and thats as far as it goes

Well if you were as vague on the other thread as you are on this one, I am not surprised:rolleyes:

nick172sport 09 July 2010 02:06 PM

think this fella is off a evo forum keeps posting ridiculus dribble:Suspiciou

simon57 09 July 2010 02:18 PM

ive read that quote in a northern W yorks type accent. and it now makes sense...:D

allwaysbreakingwrx 09 July 2010 04:39 PM

lol

Originally Posted by simon57 (Post 9487358)
ive read that quote in a northern W yorks type accent. and it now makes sense...:D

lol

allwaysbreakingwrx 09 July 2010 04:43 PM

vague

Originally Posted by Camoscooby (Post 9487302)
Well if you were as vague on the other thread as you are on this one, I am not surprised:rolleyes:

went in to loads of detail b4 was no help got a response from sum 1 sayin take 2 garage which is **** all use 2 me as wanna fix it myself rather than get mugged off by garage. any 1 who had same prob would hav been more than enough detail give there 2 pence on the prob

Camoscooby 09 July 2010 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by allwaysbreakingwrx (Post 9487502)
went in to loads of detail b4 was no help got a response from sum 1 sayin take 2 garage which is **** all use 2 me as wanna fix it myself rather than get mugged off by garage. any 1 who had same prob would hav been more than enough detail give there 2 pence on the prob

Folk on this forum do not claim to know the answer to every problem but merely offer suggestions as to probable causes/likely suspects. I always take replies/responses with a pinch of salt as you should.

What you shouldn't do is throw your toys out of the pram, insult everyone by calling them bellends because you didn't get the answers you were looking for and (without reading the thread in question as you have not included a link), if others are telling you to go to the garage then perhaps stop being a cheapskate and consider the possibility it is not something you can fix yourself!

Are you sure you posted in the right section?

Lee247 09 July 2010 05:48 PM

Most people on here don't respond to text speak :thumb:

allwaysbreakingwrx 09 July 2010 05:54 PM

fair point

Originally Posted by Camoscooby (Post 9487521)
Folk on this forum do not claim to know the answer to every problem but merely offer suggestions as to probable causes/likely suspects. I always take replies/responses with a pinch of salt as you should.

What you shouldn't do is throw your toys out of the pram, insult everyone by calling them bellends because you didn't get the answers you were looking for and (without reading the thread in question as you have not included a link), if others are telling you to go to the garage then perhaps stop being a cheapskate and consider the possibility it is not something you can fix yourself!

Are you sure you posted in the right section?

yeah i know but i got load replys at least lol thats was idear

dazdavies 09 July 2010 06:23 PM

Perhaps, if you were a tad more patient and polite the more knowledgeable on here would be inclined to help. However after reading this BS rant I know I cant be arsed to.

53 09 July 2010 06:24 PM

Give me a minute and I will consult my Octopus :D:thumb:

CaptainJohn 09 July 2010 06:35 PM

Perhaps if this was translated in to English from Chavishtext people would understand it :wonder: but probably not with that attitude anyway :sleep:

belliott69 09 July 2010 07:09 PM

maybe your just a cock end and thats why your lonely on here, i always get the help i need on here and i'm a southern tit.

TonyBurns 09 July 2010 08:09 PM

went in to loads of detail before and was no help, got a response from someone saying to take it to a garage which is **** all use to me as want to fix it myself rather than get mugged off by a garage. Any one who had same problem would have been more than enough detail to give there 2 pence on the problem

Ok, not quite as decyphpered as the code breakers in WW2 ;) but think its nearly there :D

The biggest point is that a 40 quid diagnostic could point out far more than you think, if you think that its going to be an easy fix then go for it, replace all the sensors that are showing up as faulty, 500 quid later when your skint and you find out that its none of the above but something else that would have cost you 200 quid to fix due to the limited diagnostic equipment available to you (no doubt 10k will get you a nice unit ;))
An ODB reader will only read codes, not give you a diagnostic explanation.

Tony:)

my06 ppp silver 09 July 2010 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBurns (Post 9487717)
Ok, not quite as decyphpered as the code breakers in WW2 ;) but think its nearly there :D

The biggest point is that a 40 quid diagnostic could point out far more than you think, if you think that its going to be an easy fix then go for it, replace all the sensors that are showing up as faulty, 500 quid later when your skint and you find out that its none of the above but something else that would have cost you 200 quid to fix due to the limited diagnostic equipment available to you (no doubt 10k will get you a nice unit ;))
An ODB reader will only read codes, not give you a diagnostic explanation.

Tony:)

what the fcuk would you know. dont you just own a subaru and know fcuk all about them :D:lol1::thumb:

my06 ppp silver 09 July 2010 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver (Post 9487876)
what the fcuk would you know. dont you just own a subaru and know fcuk all about them :D:lol1::thumb:

almost forgot , you bell end!:rolleyes:

TonyBurns 09 July 2010 10:47 PM

:lol1:

Tony:D

JDM Steve 10 July 2010 07:12 AM

Being a northerner and being able to type in the english language is not a difficult thing to do unless your keyboard is faulty. I would take the advice of what people have said and go to the garage for a diagnostic as it might just be something really simple. Better to spend £40 than fork out more on something you dont even need to change.

dunx 10 July 2010 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by dazdavies (Post 9487602)
Perhaps, if you were a tad more patient and polite the more knowledgeable on here would be inclined to help. However after reading this BS rant I know I cant be arsed to.

+1

Even if I don't know the answer...

wrxWillo 10 July 2010 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by 53WRX (Post 9487606)
Give me a minute and I will consult my Octopus :D:thumb:

PMSL:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Wonder if he will now take the advice he craved and get a diagnostic check? or still dick about changing things that it "might" be.

badman1972 13 July 2010 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by wrxWillo (Post 9489025)
PMSL:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Wonder if he will now take the advice he craved and get a diagnostic check? or still dick about changing things that it "might" be.

Doubt it since he posted this in the 'Was it you?' section where people post about other cars they have seen :wonder:

I would suggest the OP first get his keyboard fixed, it appears to have some letters missing.........:rolleyes: