Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

clophill AGAIN !

Search this Thread

Old 30 September 2004, 09:21 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up clophill AGAIN !

dark blue motor about 5.00 pm at the flying horse roundabout ....see lots around there ...NO ONE WAVES..lol ....maybe cos im in my van ...ooppss.lol
Old 01 October 2004, 11:40 AM
pablohunny
Scooby Regular

I was there again yesterday Brooksie - what van is it? - I'll keep a wavy eye out for ya!
Old 03 October 2004, 11:03 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

hi thanks for replying my van is a white vauxhall vivaro with mowlem tech on the side always at the roundabout at around 8 in the morning and 5 at evening wiil keep look out for u always see lots of scoobs there around that time hope to see you wave like a loonie ..lol
Old 04 October 2004, 11:47 AM
pablohunny
Scooby Regular

Will do!
Old 05 October 2004, 12:29 PM
Arthur Fowler
Scooby Regular

Which direction are you coming and going? Up/Down the A6, or across on the A507?
Old 05 October 2004, 06:05 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

Talking CLOPHILL

Hi Arthur..thanks for replying ....i am going on the A507 to chicksands at bout 8 am then back again bout 5pm i saw a blue scoob again this morning and managed to get a TOOT off before we passed each other was it you or was it PABLO ? Im new to the scooby world so im just learning the diff types and styles of cars !
Old 06 October 2004, 09:15 AM
Arthur Fowler
Scooby Regular

BROOKS1E, you won't see me then, I'm heading the other way on the A507 at that time, but join a little west of the Clophill roundabout. I'll keep my eyes out for a mad person waving from a white vivaro though.
Old 06 October 2004, 12:16 PM
pablohunny
Scooby Regular

Hi Brooksie

I have a client in Ampthill, so that's where I'm normally heading on schooldays.

Otherwise, it's shopping and stuff at weekends. Only live a couple of miles up the A6.

Glad you lot didn't see me just b4 my wedding back in June...some young t*sspot came steaming over the brow of the hill on the A6 towards the Clophill r/b. We were sat in a queue by the Petrol Station. He must've skidded for at least 25m before ploughing in the back of me. Great stuff cos I'd only had the car 5 weeks and we were going on honeymoon in it 3 days later

BTW, mine's an MY04 Black WRX saloon with a newly repaired rear-end

ATB from Pablo

p.s. have you got a Scooby yet?
Old 06 October 2004, 06:40 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up HI GUYS

Thanks guys for replying....hope to see you around arthur do you or pablo go to any local meets? And yes pablo have had a scoob wagon for bout 5 weeks having LOTS OF FUN...LOL its a MY00 but its got my private reg on it so it looks like its on an M plate ......its also got the P.P.P done as well so im well pleased ! So what do you have Arthur ? Pablo, thanks for letting me know what u have , its nice to know what im looking for, my car is DBM with gold wheels on .....hope to see u at a meet some day !

Last edited by BROOKS1E; 06 October 2004 at 06:45 PM. Reason: CRAP spelling
Old 07 October 2004, 11:17 AM
Arthur Fowler
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BROOKS1E
Thanks guys for replying....hope to see you around arthur do you or pablo go to any local meets? And yes pablo have had a scoob wagon for bout 5 weeks having LOTS OF FUN...LOL its a MY00 but its got my private reg on it so it looks like its on an M plate ......its also got the P.P.P done as well so im well pleased ! So what do you have Arthur ? Pablo, thanks for letting me know what u have , its nice to know what im looking for, my car is DBM with gold wheels on .....hope to see u at a meet some day !
I don't go along to the local meets and I'm in a common-or-garden MY03 WRX Saloon in WR Blue. Will keep my eyes open for you.
Old 07 October 2004, 11:31 PM
BROOKS1E
Scooby Regular

Smile

Ok arthur, no probs ,hope to see you on the roads around Bedford ,will keep an eye out for you ! and dont forget to look out for my van !