Registration no. B4D TV

Search this Thread

Old 17 August 2006, 11:40 AM
pablohunny
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Registration no. B4D TV

Hi all

Back just for one post cos my Subaru went back to the Royal Bank of Scotlands fleet hire company - sad day

But...

I just wanted to say that after my close brush with a white old shape WRX yesterday, I am glad that my car went back as tw*ts like Mr "B4D TV" are giving the subaru brand a bad name.

This A.Hole should be banned from driving - for LIFE!

Not only did he cut me (and the 20 or so cars in front) up, but he then Q-jumped to a tempory set of lights, partially blocking the road to on-coming vehicles. I'm sure he caused a fair amount of distress to the poor mum with her kiddies in the car in front of me too as he dipped in and out, desperatley trying to get past!

I really hope one of his pals reads this (assuming they're capable), and passes on my best wishes to this ****!

Really wish I'd have pursued a career in the Police force as I'd love to have busted this mobile turd!

Not that I'd ever wish harm on anyone, but in a sick kinda way, I really wanted to see the tail end of his car with a wheel still spinning, poking out of a ditch a bit further down the road. No such luck

BTW, this happened on the road between Ampthill and the Clophill R/bout at about 10.30am.

Rant over - feel better - regards to all you good Scooby drivers out there - watch out for my XKR when he arrives

Paul
Old 17 August 2006, 11:57 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

***** with a personalised number plate, says it all in my book.
Old 17 August 2006, 12:03 PM
EmEm
Scooby Regular

Ohhh, nasty!!
Unfortunately, I think you always get one person who gives others a bad rep!
I get it when I ride my horse on the roads, due to other horse riders not be courtious enough, and use to get when I use to ride my motorbike (say use to, got wiped out 2 yrs ago, and haven't ridden one since!! )