Notices

funny

Search this Thread

Old 01 June 2006, 02:11 PM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default funny

A 300-pound woman was a true boxing fan, so much so that she hired a tattoo artist to give her a tattoo of Mike Tyson on one leg and Mohammad Ali on the other leg. He got to work and when he finished, he proudly told her to take a look.

"What have you done?" she cried. "That doesn't look like Mike Tyson! And that doesn't look like Mohammad Ali! I'm not paying for these. They're terrible!"

The tattooist was angry and offended. "They do look like them! I've never had anyone complain before!"

He thought a moment, and then suggested, "How about if we go outside and ask the first person we see. If he thinks these are good likenesses, you pay. If not, they're free."

She agreed.

The first person they found was a wimpy little guy who looked scared to death of the two of them. She hiked up her skirt, showed him the Tyson tattoo, and asked, "Look, buddy, just tell us the truth: who does this look like to you?"

He hesitated and then softly said, "I don't know."

Triumphantly, she showed him Mohammad Ali. "Great. And who does THIS look like to you?"

Not wanting to offend this mountain of a woman and her tattooed companion, the wimp stuttered,

"Uh, I don't know that one either… but that one in the middle is definitely Don King!"
Old 01 June 2006, 11:14 PM
flopsy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very good fella.