Notices

Good customer service CVC

Search this Thread

Old 20 July 2005, 01:13 PM
LeighF
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Good customer service CVC

I am always quick to complain when i recieve poor service so i thought it only right to give CVC a pat on the back for good service. I bought a tank access panel gasket from them but had no need for it in the end, I asked if they would take it back, which isn't their normal policy. in the end they gave me the money back by taking it of my corrosion service, which i am very appreciative of. Thanks again to Paul and CVC for coming up with the goods.
Old 20 July 2005, 01:29 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Have nothing but praise for Paul and the blokes (and ladies). Even help my daughter out with my birthday prezzie got the right car mats sorted. Where very good with my alarm fault too. Cheers Chaps.
Old 20 July 2005, 02:00 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon
Have nothing but praise for Paul and the blokes (and ladies). Even help my daughter out with my birthday prezzie got the right car mats sorted. Where very good with my alarm fault too. Cheers Chaps.
I dont think they are as good as they used to be. They did some engine waranty work for me on my sti7 and didnt reconect the alternator cable correctly which caused the cable to heat up so much that it started to burn and went black, and the engine management light to come on. Called subaru assistance and he was shocked that they had not connected this cable as they should have. - Very sloppy.
Not that happy with them, they didnt even say sorry.
J
Old 22 July 2005, 12:04 PM
Scrappydoo2003
Scooby Regular

I have mixed feelings about them.. they're always polite and friendly.. but in the past they've recommended work that on inspection by a second party wasn't needed, failed to diagnose a noisy wheel bearing and fixed something different and charged me the earth for repairs.. And when I asked them how much they'd give me for my car part ex on a new Sti he gave me a look and told me not to bother and go up the second hand place instead.. Jamie is the best bloke there.. and Paul the guy behind the service desk too..
Old 24 July 2005, 08:08 PM
patkin
Scooby Regular

They are expensive for service compared to Kieth Price in my humble opinion. Ie 1000 mile service (EU Import £120-£140 compared to £89)
Old 25 July 2005, 12:04 AM
L55 REP
Scooby Regular

ive never got on with them the worst case of sloppyness they did with me was give me the wrong paint code for my car < it was lucky that i double checked myself or they would have been having a litre of the wrong white over there desk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats amongst other things,.,,,,,,,,,
Old 25 July 2005, 10:04 AM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

i've always found Paul and Jude really helpful. Wayne has done some good paint spraying for me in the past as well. However when i was in the market for a new STI Jamie and Jason's lack of returning 4 phone calls was all the encouragement i needed to buy elsewhere! I always got the feeling they had better things to be doing than selling cars!!

Last edited by pippyrips; 25 July 2005 at 01:43 PM.
Old 25 July 2005, 10:11 AM
MARK MORRIS
Scooby Regular

always found them great when buying a car, not so good afterwards though
mark
Old 25 July 2005, 04:23 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Had 3 new cars from them, most recent just 2 weeks ago. No problems whatsoever that I can recall, always had a very good service from them.

Chip