Notices

WRC/MWR this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2005, 10:36 AM
msp1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question WRC/MWR this weekend

Short notice but me and Leigh are going out for a run on Sunday. Anybody fancy coming along? An early start at either J46 or J35. Finish by 2pm at latest.

Mike
Old 21 July 2005, 12:29 PM
Group Captain Smudger
Scooby Regular

the King is dead...long live the King.

Well you'll certainly be testing the retardation of those shiny 10 pots with all the myopic Sunday drivers that are gonna be out and about. Then again the weather's supposed to be t1tz up this w/e so maybe they'll stay indoors.
Old 21 July 2005, 01:29 PM
msp1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Group Captain Smudger
the King is dead...long live the King.

Well you'll certainly be testing the retardation of those shiny 10 pots with all the myopic Sunday drivers that are gonna be out and about. Then again the weather's supposed to be t1tz up this w/e so maybe they'll stay indoors.
I'll pencil you in as a possible then, go on you know you want to
Old 22 July 2005, 02:09 PM
Group Captain Smudger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by msp1
I'll pencil you in as a possible then, go on you know you want to
Yes, part of me says I want to but I'll have to ponder a bit more. I'll give you some sort of notice if I decide to join you (I assume your mob. no. still ends with 8?).

TTFN

P.S. You may have problems keeping up with my unmodded, OCO (one careful owner an' all!).
Old 22 July 2005, 11:49 PM
msp1
Scooby Regular

Yes, part of me says I want to but I'll have to ponder a bit more. I'll give you some sort of notice if I decide to join you (I assume your mob. no. still ends with 8?).

TTFN

P.S. You may have problems keeping up with my unmodded, OCO (one careful owner an' all!).
No, been through a few numbers in the last 6 months. You have PM.

Speak soon

Mike
Old 28 July 2005, 05:51 PM
Group Captain Smudger
Scooby Regular

How did your w/e blast go? Or didn't it? I was pondering cos I was planning to go camping down Swansea way but this was cancelled at the last moment meanly due to Derrick's dismal forecast (which may have been wrong cos Saturday was dryish - Swansea an' all?).

Anyhow I mentioned to the misses that you'd asked about the house so she said I should invite you round to come and have a butcher's.* So if you're interested let me know (whilst you're looking at mine I can look at yours if you knows what I mean).

*I was thinking of asking a few others around, especially those with loud pipes, so they could pishe off my neighbour from hell. But fortunately (unfortunately) the harpie never seems to be there on weekends. And anyway I wouldn't want my new shagpile ruined.

TTFN
Old 30 July 2005, 09:12 AM
msp1
Scooby Regular

How did your w/e blast go? Or didn't it? I was pondering cos I was planning to go camping down Swansea way but this was cancelled at the last moment meanly due to Derrick's dismal forecast (which may have been wrong cos Saturday was dryish - Swansea an' all?).
Yes we still went out for a blast to blow off the cobwebs, weather was awful for the first half and a scallop I ate the night before saw the back of the pan at 3am. To say I was feeling a little rough is an understatement.

Anyhow I mentioned to the misses that you'd asked about the house so she said I should invite you round to come and have a butcher's.* So if you're interested let me know (whilst you're looking at mine I can look at yours if you knows what I mean).
Sounds good, Give me a ring or PM me your number and I'll give you a bell in the week to arrange something.

Mike