Notices

Alloys.

Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2015, 04:44 PM
gregwill
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alloys.

Orite everyone just asking by the off chance have any of you got a standard set of alloys for a hawk sti that I can purchase?. Before I buy a set off the breakers.

Cheers Greg

Last edited by gregwill; 16 February 2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 16 February 2015, 07:57 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Anything in the wheels and tyres for sale section Gregg??
Old 16 February 2015, 08:45 PM
gregwill
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Peter Pan
Anything in the wheels and tyres for sale section Gregg??
Not really mate. MB developments got a gold set with in fair condition so some curbing and bubbling wrapped in pirelli pzero's prob bout 4mm left on them for 200 bucks also I would have to pay the courier so looking 200/250 for them. you think that's fair seems good to me mind? So before I go ahead with something like that I thought I would try a little add on here you never know what some of the boys got cooped up in their garages ect. A long shot I know but worth a go trying.

For me though I don't mind if they are alloys only but would be an added bonus if they have decent tyre's already on and in good condition. Want a set for this track day coming up and will then use them as winter wheels.

Old 16 February 2015, 08:55 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Personally I think that's not bad at all, I've dealt with Matty quite a bit and have an exhaust system on the way from him that I bought last night. Everything I've had off him have been of good quality and provides an equally good service too. If you've not seen them then I'm sure he'll send you some picture before you buy.
Old 16 February 2015, 09:23 PM
gregwill
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Peter Pan
Personally I think that's not bad at all, I've dealt with Matty quite a bit and have an exhaust system on the way from him that I bought last night. Everything I've had off him have been of good quality and provides an equally good service too. If you've not seen them then I'm sure he'll send you some picture before you buy.
Yea seems pretty good and have heard good things about them. Also with them coming with 4-5mm of pirelli p zeros they should be fine with the track day. I'll give it a day or two before I give them a call encase I find a nice condition set at a a decent price!! Touch wood they don't go to soon but then no hurry as the track day is a few months away yet