Notices

Geo settings for 18x9 ET35

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2015, 07:05 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geo settings for 18x9 ET35

Does anyone have any geo settings for a 18x9 ET35 wheel running a 235/40 tyre profile please??
Thanks in advance
Old 15 March 2015, 12:28 PM
jura11
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi there

You can try those settings,those settings we are run on our wagon with various sizes of tyres(235/35,245/40 or 255/40 ZR17),but I would suspect if you will be running 235/40 you can have at rear rubbing issue,if you will be have,then you will need to raise at rear ride height

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura
Old 15 March 2015, 06:04 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Hi Jura, I was going to drop you a pm about this but thought you would be along with the reply I was looking for.
I do have rubbing issues on the rear and the arches have been rolled, all this was done by the previous owner. The car is running far to low for my liking but also had trouble raising the ride height due to the hub mounts not being greased on the BC's at the time of fitting, more of which you can find on my thread about the car. I have bought a set of camber bolts ready which will help the situation as well.

https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/1...e-new-car.html

Many thanks for posting this up for me, I can take it to the garage who usually sets up my cars which will save a load of hassle.
Old 15 March 2015, 06:22 PM
jura11
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Peter Pan
Hi Jura, I was going to drop you a pm about this but thought you would be along with the reply I was looking for.
I do have rubbing issues on the rear and the arches have been rolled, all this was done by the previous owner. The car is running far to low for my liking but also had trouble raising the ride height due to the hub mounts not being greased on the BC's at the time of fitting, more of which you can find on my thread about the car. I have bought a set of camber bolts ready which will help the situation as well.

https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/1...e-new-car.html

Many thanks for posting this up for me, I can take it to the garage who usually sets up my cars which will save a load of hassle.

Hi there

You will need to raise ride height at back if you do have rubbing issue,if you are planning to add camber bolts then you can try put camber bolts at back and front and you will see if this rubbing goes away

If not then you will need to cut locking collar/hub mounts and fit new one,this shouldn't be issue for any garage to do so

Locking collar cost around £10,please speak with BC about this,they should be able to help you

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/accessories.html

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura
Old 15 March 2015, 07:01 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jura11
Hi there

You will need to raise ride height at back if you do have rubbing issue,if you are planning to add camber bolts then you can try put camber bolts at back and front and you will see if this rubbing goes away

If not then you will need to cut locking collar/hub mounts and fit new one,this shouldn't be issue for any garage to do so

Locking collar cost around £10,please speak with BC about this,they should be able to help you

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/accessories.html

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

I've had all the locking collar's from Apex since January, they are the least of my problems. It's the McPherson mounts that raises and lowers the car that were seized, one was fine, two I managed to do but the front right hand has been impossible to budge even with being dropped in a bath of release oil for around a week and applying some heat, I've also tried submersing it in de-ruster for three days and still no joy. It's looking increasingly like this will have to be removed by carefully grinding away the mount until I reach the threads on both sides of the damper body and then knocking it off, I'm going to ring Apex tomorrow to see if they can supply a McPherson mount.