Southern (England) Southern Meetings & Events

HEEEEELP!!!!! please! please!

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2009, 05:29 PM
Sketch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HEEEEELP!!!!! please! please!

After a blinding weekend at Santa pod Japshow finale and a spirited drive home my clutch is now slipping as my second turbo cuts in AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!! gunna miss the tunnel run deffo this weekend but I gotta make the ESC one PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE does anyone know a good, safe, reputable Garage that I can trust to do the job my new clutch and lightened balanced flywheel get here Tuesday so ASAP I am waiting on call's back but any help would be MUCH, MUCH appreciated!!

Russ!
Old 08 October 2009, 05:40 PM
alex_00s
Scooby Regular

I heard back from my friend... he's got a 54 plate civic type-r and wont let anyone else touch his car apart from his mechanic mate.
He said he could do your car next week, but hasnt got back to me yet on price or days available.

I'll keep chasing if he doesnt get back to me and let you know asap!
Old 08 October 2009, 06:09 PM
Guv
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Ricky's getting his clutch fitted by K18LLR's brother tommorow the just opened a garage near ace Cafe,I'll PM you K18LLR's number.44

You could also try Hughberry Vehicle Services in Rickmanworth I know few of the boys have used them. I don;t have their number thou.
Old 08 October 2009, 07:17 PM
rickya
Scooby Regular

Im getting my Competition 6 puck paddle clutch (like saying all that!!) fitted tmrw my Omar's bro in their new garage as Guv said. Seems cheaper than Hughberry & keepin it in the MSOC!
Old 08 October 2009, 09:12 PM
mantazini
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rickya
Im getting my Competition 6 puck paddle clutch (like saying all that!!) fitted tmrw my Omar's bro in their new garage as Guv said. Seems cheaper than Hughberry & keepin it in the MSOC!
Old 09 October 2009, 09:40 AM
alex_00s
Scooby Regular

Russ, I'm getting the number of a sound guy that I told you about (does my mate Matts civic type r) and he said he can do next week...

Will text you his number asap!

...or go to Omars bro, either way you got options and looks like the leggie will be ready for the ESC tunnel run
Old 09 October 2009, 04:05 PM
Sketch
Scooby Regular

Thanks so much guy's!

Alex you are the "MAN" I'll give the guy a bell!

So Guv who do I ask about the fella near the Ace You, K18LLA or Ricky I would prefer someone that knows the flat4 and seeing that he's just done Ricks he should know the prob's hassle and nigly bits plus as you say keeping the ££'s in the MSOC!!

Please let me know so I can get prices and job sorted not driven all week now gunna go sit in it to listen to the BURBLE!!

Russ!
Old 09 October 2009, 04:11 PM
Sketch
Scooby Regular

Sorry Guv just gone into my Pm's cheers mate!!

Russ!
Old 09 October 2009, 10:59 PM
Flyinspanner
Scooby Regular

Hi Bspoke,
Hughberry in Rickmansworth are good. (serviced my GTB- all good)
Old 10 October 2009, 08:33 AM
WhatswiththeR
Scooby Regular

Russ i don't know what it is aboute clutches lately what with yours going and danny's slipping, now everytime i drive mine all i can smell is clutch and thats not even driving it hard
Old 10 October 2009, 02:53 PM
Sketch
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alex_00s
Russ, I'm getting the number of a sound guy that I told you about (does my mate Matts civic type r) and he said he can do next week...

Will text you his number asap!

...or go to Omars bro, either way you got options and looks like the leggie will be ready for the ESC tunnel run
Again Alex cheers fella didn't get round to ringing your man don't think he could of beaten the price that I got from Omar's bro plus it's just round the corner from me.

Originally Posted by Flyinspanner
Hi Bspoke,
Hughberry in Rickmansworth are good. (serviced my GTB- all good)
Easy Flyin' how goes fella not seen you on here before you still got that yellow LTD? Ta for the input Hughberry have had some good reviews on here i'll keep them in mind for next time and the missus car.

Originally Posted by LondonTownie
Russ i don't know what it is aboute clutches lately what with yours going and danny's slipping, now everytime i drive mine all i can smell is clutch and thats not even driving it hard
Al mate don't tell me your clucth is now slipping if it is that could be your prob with your rev's?? Well we've got a good cheap chap now to sort it and he's just round the corner from ya!!

Well would like to thank Ricky for needing a new clutch! I'd like to thank Guv for telling me that Ricky needed a new clutch and thanks to Omar for being related to a mechanic!!

Booked in wednesday morning and there gunna look at my lil crank seal oil leak too!

Ta guy's Russ!
Old 10 October 2009, 05:22 PM
WhatswiththeR
Scooby Regular

i don't know mate, it seems ok like pulling off from normal but since we went out on that little drive all i can smell is clutch lol oh well looks like the fmic and getting that ecu mapped will have to wait now. one more thing have you gotten anywhere with that design yet?
Old 12 October 2009, 11:44 AM
Jam Performance 2
Former Sponsor

That would be us for all your servicing and mechanical needs including 4 wheel alignment and trackday geometery setups don't hesistate to give us a call on 08456 809 756 - remember all MSOC members get an extra 10% discount!