cctv reccomendations?

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2010, 12:12 PM
konceppt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cctv reccomendations?

Hi guys,
I am getting really p****d off with my area at the moment.I had my house broken into and my bmw stolen,Then 2 months later my R1 stolen off my driveway.3 days ago my sister in law parked her boyfriends van outside our house at 7:15pm and while we were all sitting less than 10 ft away with the curtains open it was stolen.

Now i get up this morning and the spare wheel cover on my landrover is hanging off the road sign at the end of the road.
In a few weeks i am buying a nissan 200 sx and i cant take another stolen car so i have decided to set up some cctv outside my house.Can anyone reccommend a particular system as there are so many out there and i dont really know what to go for.

I just want one 1 or 2 cameras that i can setup to record at night because my missus is saying one more thing gets stolen/damaged etc and we are moving.Its not a bad area and before the BMW we never had a single thing stolen/missing.But in the last 2 years its been non stop.The worst thing is that its obviously not one group of people.

Hoping that the presence of cameras will put people off messing with my cars.
Thanks