Notices

What an @r5ehole - but the last laff was on U!

Search this Thread

Old 20 December 2003, 11:24 PM
Big Den
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll try not to make this too long but, I need to set the scene:

Callander to Stirling Road heading towards Stirling, late morning, roads very wet with patches of standing water & sleet falling. The road had bends blind summits & understandably areas with a solid white line indicating No overtaking.

I was the last car in a line of about 12 vehicles (a mix of cars, 4x4's & vans) that were all travelling at a speed of between 50 & 60Mph with plenty of space in between each vehicle in keeping with the conditions.

Enter Mr @r5ehole in his Wee Saxo!! Flies very fast (for a Saxo anyway) up behind me, swerves out at the last minute approaching a bend & forces his way in in front of the car ahead of me. WAIT FOR IT!

Next, approaching a blind summit, he shoots out again, takes a over a couple more in the line & forces his way in. Then, just coming over another blind summit approaching a bend he takes about 4 more in the line.

Surprise, surprise he gets no further as he actaully appreciate that there is traffic coming in the other direction & we are coming to a couple of large roundabouts. However, this doesn't stop him tailgating & I mean tailgating the guy in front of him.

Nearly there!!

At the second roundabout, he dives out into the outside lane so he can pass another car going onto the roundabout. As he gives it some goin onto the roundabout he loses it & does a 180.

Fortunately, he misses the car waiting to join the roundabout.

PMSL - all the cars, 4x4's, etc that he had weaved in & out of & shown himself to be a complete dick, either passed him exiting the roundabout at the first exit or had to stop & wait while he did a three point turn to get off the roundabout.

The sad thing is its @sswipes like this that cause accidents where they usually escape unscathed & other drivers bear the results of their crap driving.

Pity he hadn't hit the kerb when he spun & bent a wheel & suspension then he would have had to sit & watch as everyone got a close up & could see him for the complete t1t (sorry a t1t is useful) kn0bend that he was.

These guys should get taken off the road permanently or restricted to a sinclair C5

Den
Old 22 December 2003, 05:21 PM
Civic Type R
Scooby Regular

I'd post this on a Saxo forum and find this complete gimp

He deserves a virtual shoeing !
Old 22 December 2003, 07:28 PM
Des
Scooby Regular

Sorry... I find your statements completely O.T.T... I think kn0bheads are just as important as a t1ts. Admittedly not when they are used to drive cars... ;-)
Old 22 December 2003, 11:13 PM
R6
Scooby Regular

LMAO.

[Edited by R6 - 12/22/2003 11:14:27 PM]
Old 23 December 2003, 08:58 AM
wrx77
Scooby Newbie

wasn't a wee green saxo by chance?
little kno8head races up and down my street ( through housing estate ) all the time if it is. seen him have a few near misses in the past too,
(oops did i kick a football infront of your car there?)
Old 23 December 2003, 11:57 PM
Big Den
Scooby Regular

WRX77

No the one I saw making an @r5e of himself on Saturday was blue

Den
Old 25 December 2003, 12:14 AM
wrx77
Scooby Newbie

must all just be @r5es then!