Notices
ScoobyShop / ScoobyNetPlus Discussions relating to ScoobyShop and the ScoobyNetPlus Membership

scoobyshop - blinder m-06HP

Search this Thread

Old 13 March 2004, 05:54 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scoobyshop - blinder m-06HP

Anyone else had a read off the blinder m-06 HP laser diffuser advert on scoobyshop ?? the same company and a few others are selling this particular unit much cheaper on e-bay, obviously they are under the impression us scooby owners have a bit more dosh than some others !!!!!

anyway, anyone else bought / use one ?? ( m-06 hp model ) or anyone thinking off buying one ?? they do seem a very good price compared to some other models ??!!

cheers,
john..
Old 13 March 2004, 06:16 PM
CataIunya
Scooby Regular

More or less everything is a rip off in the "scoobyshop" IMHO I have seen the blinders on E-bay even cheaper from the states.
Old 13 March 2004, 07:17 PM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More or less everything is a rip off in the "scoobyshop" IMHO
Please be careful about making statements like that. For one it is not even close to the truth, quite the oposite, and secondly thousands of hours and pounds have been spent providing this facility for you all.

jono

Could you please send me a link to the product on scoobyshop and also on ebay as if this is really the case their products will be removed.

Many thanks

Simon
Old 13 March 2004, 09:34 PM
CataIunya
Scooby Regular

Well it was IMHO are you prepared to take the challenge ? show me something on the scoobyshop thats not bespoke (I.E. made by the company selling it) and I will show you a place that does it cheaper.......and if I can't do that I will show you 10 products I can find cheaper than in the scoobyshop.....

Last edited by CataIunya; 13 March 2004 at 09:42 PM.
Old 13 March 2004, 11:33 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Default RE.

Okay folks, since this thread may cause a slight bit off heated discussion ??!!would prefer to just stand down myself prefering to take the quiter side off life !!, I merely pointed this fact out after purchasing the exact same unit from another uk source for £25 cheaper than the price quoted by this other company advertising on scoobyshop, and that I was somewhat surprised to learn that this company were also selling on e-bay there same units at cheaper prices than the price quoted in there add on scoobynet !!

again the link on scoobyshop is simply the one for the blinder m-06 HP laser diffuser, and its up to others to do ther homework regards purchasing this same unit cheaper elswhere from either this same company or one off the various other sellers off this device !!!

but then thats the same with most things you buy in life anyway isnt it ??!! ie. " shop-a-round "

john....

p.s back to the original question !!! anyone here purchased / use one ??