Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Laser Jammer Group Buy - FINAL DETAILS !!!

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2002, 02:32 PM
Makalu
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Blinder M10 Twin - Laser Jammer Group Buy Details.

Hello again all, here at last are the ordering details for the Blinder Laser Jammer Group Buy.

The company who are fulfilling orders on behalf of the manufacturer (and Distributor.... its a long story!) will be RADAR DETECTORS UK LTD.

www.radar-detectors-uk.com

Our contact there is Stuart Cookson-Smith who will be happy to relieve you of your credit card details to the tune of £199.00.

This price will get you a Blinder DM10 Twin Laser Jammer with fitting instructions (in English) and is INCLUSIVE of VAT AND Postage and Packaging. Unfortunately, because price is so good, this offer is only open to UK residents. For other details drop Stuart a line - email address below somewhere...

OK, How To Order...

To order the unit all you need to do is this;

Send an email to blinder@edequip.co.uk with the word 'blinder' in the subject line. In this email you need to include your name, address, postcode, home phone number and mobile (or daytime) phone number. Stuart will then contact you on the daytime phone number you give him to collect your credit card details. This should take no longer than 24 hours so please do not chase him until after that amount of time has passed.

The unit is likely to arrive in a plain white box with some kind of identification on it to say that it is either a Blinder Unit inside or that it has come from Radar Detectors Uk Ltd. (If it isnt and you hear ticking inside, call the bomb squad!) Please allow a couple of weeks for delivery as these units are special order items for us ScoobyNetters only and are being sent direct from the manufacturer in Denmark. The box will contain fitting instructions (in English).

The rest is up to you.

The Small Print (ie.My Disclaimer...)
Like many of you, I am a little unsure as to the legal position relating to the use of these units so be aware that you all purchase and use them at your own risk. I accept no liability for any trouble, legal or otherwise, that you may experience caused by the use of these units.

Personally, I have already placed my order! At this price, you cannot complain!!!

Best of luck all, hope everything goes well. Please let the rest of the BBS know how you get on with them.

Mak.

Drive Safely All.

Edited to remove Road Angel Link... more news later!

[Edited by Makalu - 6/19/2002 1:26:53 PM]
Old 19 June 2002, 11:19 AM
Makalu
Scooby Regular

bttt
Old 20 June 2002, 02:09 PM
Makalu
Scooby Regular

bttt