Newbie saying hello from Cornwall / Devon Border

Search this Thread

Old 24 January 2014, 10:30 PM
hawky666
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie saying hello from Cornwall / Devon Border

Hey folks.
Took a look through site but couldn't find an introductions section.. so thought this would be the best place. Hope that's correct.

Well, I havn't picked it up yet, Havn't fired it up, and therefore havn't driven it. But as soon as its ready on monday morning.. the paperworks signed and it's mine unless they pull the sale on me.

That being the case, i thought i would join up and start learning what i can and chatting with a few of you, see whats happening locally and get involved.

I'm not new to car forums and am an active member on VVOC (Vauxhal Vectra Owners Club) with my Vectra GSI and on LZ (Landy Zone) with my Landrover 90.
Both are modified for their own purposes and now here i am with my soon to be wrx sti which has had the pp fitted as confirmed through a dealer today Happy days.

I'm told this is a uk spec version 8 running 320bhp, but will have a RR done it to see what its really doing once i've actually started it up and driven it lol.

Well.. that's me.. Hello all, what can you enlighten me on with this little devil ??
Old 24 January 2014, 10:44 PM
4evernewbie
Scooby Regular

Welcome to ScoobyNet
You'll be pleased to know that you've found one of the biggest Subaru forums going in the UK and if you ignore all the remarks you get for being a newbie you'll find a whole wealth of knowledge available right here.
Also, being in Saltash, (I used to live down in St Budeaux) you don't live far away from Alan Jeffery who is highly regarded on all tuning forums.

Get pics of the new car

Paul
Old 24 January 2014, 10:54 PM
hawky666
Scooby Regular

I'm used to the newby p*ss take lol, and look forward to it (not) but hey ho.. here we go.

As for pics. This is all i have right now from when i first looked at it.