Sponsored by:

Waiting for the perfect scooby.

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2013, 10:08 PM
Visionsbyvalentine
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waiting for the perfect scooby.

Hey guys im still kinda waiting to find the perfect Subaru I am really fussy but as im selling my family car (audi a4) to get the Scooby family car I just don't wanna be left strung out I just want a black 51/02/03 plate wrx low milage with all the service history for at most £3000 im hoping this isn't to much to ask but as this car is gonna be my pride and joy other than my ninja.

I think since I started driving 4 years ago ive had about 22 cars in total and haven't had that much success with cars and I think with about 5 of these cars I actually had luck with but then got bored and sold it on.

Hope to see one soon and also does an big sti spoiler fit on wrx's as I love them big spoilers and which of the scoobs have a bigger scoop on the bonnet is that the sti too??

If you could let me know that would be good.
Old 31 March 2013, 10:15 PM
super_ted
Scooby Regular

What audi you selling then?
Old 31 March 2013, 11:58 PM
F1 CJE UK
Scooby Regular

Perfect car for 3k, got to love a dreamer!

Yes sti has the wing and large scoop, I think it was the blob that had that kit. Keep looking, loads of bad cars out there..
Old 01 April 2013, 12:10 AM
Peedee
Scooby Regular

Ref. the scoop question........

You can fit a bug STi scoop onto a bug WRX, same with a blobeye. Fitted a bug STi scoop onto a friends bug WRX, took about 5 mins. The STi scoops on both the bug and blob STi are slightly bigger than their WRX counterparts.

Same with the spoiler on the bugeye. Fitted a high level STi spoiler onto his WRX. Pretty easy job but took a bit of working to get the low level WRX one off, plus you need to put some sealant around the new spoiler where it meets the boot, otherwise you'll get a boot-full of water!! Not sure about the blobeye spoilers but would imagine its the same!!

Easiest mod is replacing the rubbish black plastic side skirts on a WRX to colour coded STi items......takes literally 2 mins, just a couple of clips!
Old 01 April 2013, 12:05 PM
poolio74
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Visionsbyvalentine
Hey guys im still kinda waiting to find the perfect Subaru I am really fussy but as im selling my family car (audi a4) to get the Scooby family car I just don't wanna be left strung out I just want a black 51/02/03 plate wrx low milage with all the service history for at most £3000 im hoping this isn't to much to ask but as this car is gonna be my pride and joy other than my ninja.

I think since I started driving 4 years ago ive had about 22 cars in total and haven't had that much success with cars and I think with about 5 of these cars I actually had luck with but then got bored and sold it on.

Hope to see one soon and also does an big sti spoiler fit on wrx's as I love them big spoilers and which of the scoobs have a bigger scoop on the bonnet is that the sti too?

If you could let me know that would be good.
Perfect £3000............Good luck with that one!
Old 01 April 2013, 12:08 PM
poolio74
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Peedee
Ref. the scoop question........

You can fit a bug STi scoop onto a bug WRX, same with a blobeye. Fitted a bug STi scoop onto a friends bug WRX, took about 5 mins. The STi scoops on both the bug and blob STi are slightly bigger than their WRX counterparts.

Same with the spoiler on the bugeye. Fitted a high level STi spoiler onto his WRX. Pretty easy job but took a bit of working to get the low level WRX one off, plus you need to put some sealant around the new spoiler where it meets the boot, otherwise you'll get a boot-full of water!! Not sure about the blobeye spoilers but would imagine its the same!!

Easiest mod is replacing the rubbish black plastic side skirts on a WRX to colour coded STi items......takes literally 2 mins, just a couple of clips!
Or colour coded wrx ones (blob)
Old 01 April 2013, 12:15 PM
Visionsbyvalentine
Scooby Newbie

sorry guys when I say perfect I mean for £3k I mean I want a black scoob with all the service history running fine relatively standard, I no I wont have a perfect car for that price but my preference is perfect for me if you know what I mean ive dreamed of these cars for years but now its getting close to me owning one its a great feeling il turn it into my dream and vision but I need the foundation to make the dream come true.
Old 01 April 2013, 12:20 PM
Visionsbyvalentine
Scooby Newbie

im selling my audi a4 1.9 deisel, its silver black wrapped roof and black rs6 wheels 2001 y reg 129k on the clock,

it mwas good for a family car but now my mrs is learning to drive I can get something a bit more silly I do have my bike but with hardly ever having sun I don't get use it much,

so the Scooby dream is coming ive thought of my mrs and kids for the last year and a half its time for daddy to get something for himself.