Sponsored by:

Newbie Hi ppl

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2010, 06:47 PM
scoobywrxwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Hi ppl

Hey ppl few questions for the experienced scooby heads.
I bought a bugeye wrx wagon 52 plate in December had a couple issues since I bought it with drop links(fit new ones myself) and more recently the front 2 alloys both cracking after i had them powder coated. Any idea`s why this would have happened pls ?

I have also just noticed the N/S/R shocker leaking (wondered why it was a lil unsure around corners) So i`m looking for a set of second hand front and rear shox and springs inc mounts off a buyeye/newage sti ?? how much should I be looking at paying ? and is there a major difference between standard wrx and sti struts and springs if not i`ll just change both rear shox and not bother changing rest.

Plus is there anyway of finding out if it has been remapped ? Its had a stainless steel exhaust fitted I think from cat back and a K&N panel filter fitted but everything else seems pretty standard I think...... I have blown away cars I would have neva thought I would have done mind so I`m not sure weather its been mapped or i`m just used to driving our lasses VW 4mo.

If there is any just general info you can pass onto me that I should know then pls reply and let me know.

Anyway Thanks for reading my endless thread but new to this and still eager to find out more and learn about the baby ive just bought

Rich