Confused not sure what to do..?

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2010, 10:10 AM
x_Sammie_x
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Confused not sure what to do..?

Hey..
Right it's coming to the end of the month and my MOT TAX and insurance is due on my beloved Scoobaru impreza 1995 Turbo 2000...
Im not sure what to do... She is getting old now and im in two minds... keep it on the road for another year what in a real world i cant REALLY afford as im taking up rallying... OR have it broken down and sold for parts? I cant and wont sell it as a whole car as its simpley worth "nothing" its been written off just over a year ago but it wasnt even that bad just a door and two wings but insurance seemed to think the need to write it off!!
So its worth nothing as a whole car..
In parts its worth alot more plus i have a priveate plate that reads "MOORE"

The body work due to people reversing into me, crashing into me etc etc isnt all that great anymore.. and is now starting to "fall apart"

Im so torn as if you know me you will know how much i love my car.. Sounds so stupid but its my Princess And i love it so much... Has anyone else felt it been a hard disition to do this??

Im really not sure what to do and i look at it and think i cant do it... then in my mind i think "i have to" but i cant see me driving anything else as the car is "ME"
Hope this isnt really confusing and kind of makes sense im not very good at explaining things..
I just wanted some kind of advice on what i should do... Please
Old 15 February 2010, 10:47 AM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm in the same position as i' m buying a better scoob and have to do something with my old scoob. i did think about breaking it but am not going too due to the fact that is what everyone seems to be doing it and theres always someone out there that will buy it and have as much fun as i have with it.