Sponsored by:

madeleine mccann

Search this Thread

Old 12 May 2007, 11:42 AM
mac12
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default madeleine mccann

hi if you could spare the time could you please send an email to tony blair to ask why he has made no appeal for the whereabouts of madeleine mccann instead of leaving it too celebrities.

this has too be a parents worst nightmare and with 2 smal children of my own i do feel for the family.

i have found the email address so we can contact the prime minster and i hope you will join me in emailing him.

in this time of world wide media coverage that reaches millions of people maybe just maybe an appeal from the prime minster may help.

please keep this to the top if only for oneday,thanks.

email; Email Tony Blair
Old 12 May 2007, 11:43 AM
vava voom
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mac12
hi if you could spare the time could you please send an email to tony blair to ask why he has made no appeal for the whereabouts of madeleine mccann instead of leaving it too celebrities.

this has too be a parents worst nightmare and with 2 smal children of my own i do feel for the family.

i have found the email address so we can contact the prime minster and i hope you will join me in emailing him.

in this time of world wide media coverage that reaches millions of people maybe just maybe an appeal from the prime minster may help.

please keep this to the top if only for oneday,thanks.

email; Email Tony Blair
DONE
Old 12 May 2007, 11:54 AM
mac12
Scooby Regular

Old 12 May 2007, 12:03 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

I can answer that one for you...

The selfish thoughless **** who thinks only of himself, his ugly wife and unruley ASBO worthy kids, has now passed the 10 year mark and secured his "legacy". Now he has passed that point he will go back to doing what he does best.
NOTHING !

As for the matter in hand, it is truly heartbreaking to see something like this happen. So many angles will be taken, parents fault, resorts fault, countrys fault, and a sick persons fault, but ultimatly something very wrong has happened and we can only hope that this will end the way so few such incidents do.... in her safe return.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:09 PM
Scoobymart
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Snazy

The selfish thoughless **** who thinks only of himself, his ugly wife and unruley ASBO worthy kids, has now passed the 10 year mark and secured his "legacy". Now he has passed that point he will go back to doing what he does best.
NOTHING !

As for the matter in hand, it is truly heartbreaking to see something like this happen. So many angles will be taken, parents fault, resorts fault, countrys fault, and a sick persons fault, but ultimatly something very wrong has happened and we can only hope that this will end the way so few such incidents do.... in her safe return.
I'll second that m8.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:12 PM
Mr Toe (nee Blair)
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Snazy

NOTHING !

Hear what you are saying and children go missing every day but some are more publicised than others particularly when it happpens abroad. My sincere sympathy goes out to the family and I wish them well, but there is very little Tony can do other than contact the Portugese Embassy and diplomats to take care of this on his behalf. I am convinced Tony is just as concerned as everyone else. I hope they find the little girl, it is a heart wrenching experience.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:15 PM
Scoobymart
Scooby Regular

Fair play to David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo for doing their bit,and i hope to god that poor little girl turns up safe and well.