Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'M THINKING OF SELLING MY PRIDE AND JOY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 24 August 2006, 04:14 PM
WRX94
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M THINKING OF SELLING MY PRIDE AND JOY!!!

She has always been a much loved, cherished and rare Mica black 1993 import Impreza WRX with an extremely comprehensive history from all previous mot and service reports to the original photos before she was shipped to the U.K. by the previous owner.

The previous owner was a mature male who like me only brought her out when it was dry and always made sure she was cleaned and polished after every journey and then kept her in the garage under a cover when she wasn't being used.

She arrived in the counrty in 1998 with 44,256 Kms (27,500 miles) on the clock and currently has 126,837 Kms (78,812 miles) on the clock. in 1999 the previous owner had a 1994 WRX engine professionally supplied and fitted by Scooby Sport with all documentation to prove this. The new engine had only covered 61,155 Kms (38,500 miles).

In 2001 the previous owner also had the complete front end updated and professionally fitted by Jordans, giving her the look of the MY98 Impreza.

I have owned her since 1998 and i have loved, cherished and always garaged my baby carring on the extensive and detailed history which supports and commends her so well.

When she arrived in the country she had no modifications, she was completly standard and since then thanks to the previous owner spending in excess of £15k on her and a few small modifications by me she is now a very gorgeous yet subtle rare mica black classic Impreza.

Below is a list of her modifications:

Piper X induction kit.
Full de-cat HKS super Dragger exhaust.
WRX delimiter.
Custom Autostyle mats.
4 pot front calipers with Goodridge braid hoses all round.
EBC turbo groove discs all round with EBC Redstuff pads.
Cibie driving lights.
Knock Link and Lambda Link.
HKS boost gauge.
17" MIM multi spoke alloys in gold with Goodyear F1's all round.
Classic high level rear spoiler the brake light.
Colour coded quad front lights and after burner rear lights.
Short shift box.
MOMO carbon gear ****.
Tinted rear windows.
Custom made car cover which is always used to keep her warm and tidy.
Fitted Tracker 24hr monitor/guard/recover with certificates.
Clifford concept 500 with certificates.
Pioneer DAB cd head unit, Infinity Kappa components installed in the front, JBL 6x9's installed in the parcel shelf, Infinity sub and box, DAB reciever and Phoenix Gold and installed in the boot with Dynamat sound proofing to the front doors and rear parcel shelf all having been professionally fitted with all reciepts.

I was also lucky enough to purchase the perfect WRX plate with her which is J8 WRX which as you can imagine really sets the car off and makes her stand out in the crowd.

As i said she is an immaculat unmolested and well cared for regardless of cost example of one of the 1st ever Impreza WRX imports ever to be made. She has always been garaged and under her cover to protect her from dust, scratches and dents which ther are none of anywere on her. She is simply gorgeous.

As you can see it's going to break my heart to part with her but due to just moving house and needing to carry stuff around she will unfortunately have to go. I am looking at offers around £6,500 due to the excellent condition and massive history which she has.

Thanks for taking the time and interest to read this and if you have any questions, information or would like more details and pictures of her please contact me at Dogidge@myway.com.
Thanks Scott.
Old 24 August 2006, 04:22 PM
RLE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wrong forum Scott.
Stick some pictures up mate to give us some idea.
Does sound a beauty but you might just struggle with the asking price. I sold my UK97 (320 bhp) 18 months ago with £20k worth of receipts for £6900.00 and it was an absolute minter not a mark on it inside or out.

Sincerely wish you all the best buddy. Shame when you have to sell.