Sponsored by:

is no where safe???

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2005, 12:28 PM
elmo505
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is no where safe???

Right ive wanted a scooby all my life. I finally manged to get insured on one at twenty three & spent 5 months finding the perfect one with not an imperfection on the body work. And ive been loving it for the last month untill TODAY 1 MONTH after ownership and some fker has just opend their fkng door and put a dent in my drivers door. right at this moment i am so pissed off. Does no one have any ****ing respect for other peoples belongings. All it takes is a bit of ****ing care. I remember a couple of years ago i saw some bird in a 4x4 in tescos car park open her door into the car next to her then did it agian and again she must have slammed the door into the car next to her like 4 or 5 times not even caring what damage she caused. so i went over and ponited out what she had done and made her wait unitl the owner came back hahaha bet she hasnt done it since. rant over i just needed to vent my anger somewhere
Old 05 December 2005, 12:33 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by elmo505
Right ive wanted a scooby all my life. I finally manged to get insured on one at twenty three & spent 5 months finding the perfect one with not an imperfection on the body work. And ive been loving it for the last month untill TODAY 1 MONTH after ownership and some fker has just opend their fkng door and put a dent in my drivers door. right at this moment i am so pissed off. Does no one have any ****ing respect for other peoples belongings. All it takes is a bit of ****ing care. I remember a couple of years ago i saw some bird in a 4x4 in tescos car park open her door into the car next to her then did it agian and again she must have slammed the door into the car next to her like 4 or 5 times not even caring what damage she caused. so i went over and ponited out what she had done and made her wait unitl the owner came back hahaha bet she hasnt done it since. rant over i just needed to vent my anger somewhere
Sorry to hear about the damage to your car mate. I'm afraid where-ever you go, they'll be people who just have no respect for someone else's property. It's a lottery of the worst kind and your number just came up early.

Try www.Littleknocks.co.uk and speak to Chris. They'll take care of the damage at a very good price. Great bunch there and not too far from you.

Regards,

NS04
Old 05 December 2005, 12:37 PM
CyprusScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations on getting your dream car!

Sorry to hear about your mishap though. Scoobys are made of tinfoil!!!!

Shouldn't cost you much to get taken out though mate.
Old 05 December 2005, 05:32 PM
richardg
Scooby Regular

Does no one have any ****ing respect for other peoples belongings
unfortunately not. even if you park as far away as possible from the doors to a supermarket, some plonker will come and park right next to you and then it's just pot luck as to whether or not they dent your car (i still don't understand why)
Old 05 December 2005, 05:36 PM
flat4_ire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by richardg
unfortunately not. even if you park as far away as possible from the doors to a supermarket, some plonker will come and park right next to you and then it's just pot luck as to whether or not they dent your car (i still don't understand why)
bugs me too man, i hate parking in car parks,passenger dr has a few lil pin dents in it from ****s doin the same thing,i blame the ******* who do the lines for the spaces!!
really wud it hurt to make them 6inches wider?
Old 05 December 2005, 09:25 PM
DARKSSLASH
Scooby Regular

Do what I do park as far away from the entrance as possable. The chances are much less of getting damaged,as the fat wide door operning posse will be near the door and you get a bit more exercise. in theory a win win situation. unless its raining lol
Old 05 December 2005, 10:18 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm the same mate 23 spent ages finding this car, its been garaged all its life Not a Mark on it inside or out. I know someone is gonna hurt it one day!
I parked just over zig zags in ASDA today, when I came back some had parked over the line next to me Why why why why why why ! Luckily no damage!
If I see someone do it I will take it to the small claims court
Old 05 December 2005, 10:22 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by DARKSSLASH
Do what I do park as far away from the entrance as possable. The chances are much less of getting damaged,as the fat wide door operning posse will be near the door and you get a bit more exercise. in theory a win win situation. unless its raining lol
Nice try mate, but you'll be amazed about the allure of a lone nice car! Every time I park in a supermarket I park as far away from anyone else -especially MPVs etc- as I can. Upon my return, I can almost count on at least 2 old bangers parked right next to me!!!

NS04
Old 05 December 2005, 11:12 PM
WRX Scooby Rob
Scooby Regular

if the car park is empty i do take up two spaces.

I am feeling like you at the mo cos i came home from work to day and found a tennis ball mark on my bonnet and a small dent. I no it was the kids who play cricket down my road but have no real evidence.

Sorry to hear about the car though
Old 05 December 2005, 11:25 PM
Scooby-Mark
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I know exactly how you feel mate

I had my 05 plate on the 1st of March and within two months someone had driven into it on the works car park damaging the wing and Bumper
Old 05 December 2005, 11:32 PM
ALEX307D
Scooby Regular

I have full understanding mate.

I too came in today, looked down the side of my car, and saw a thumb sized dent on the top of the rear door.
My car has never had any paint,
hopefully dent man will sort it.

Some right inconsiderate Wa*k*rs about.
Old 05 December 2005, 11:41 PM
LegacySTi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WRX Scooby Rob
if the car park is empty i do take up two spaces.

I am feeling like you at the mo cos i came home from work to day and found a tennis ball mark on my bonnet and a small dent. I no it was the kids who play cricket down my road but have no real evidence.

Sorry to hear about the car though
Even when its busy i take up 2 spaces at angle. I came back one day to finf note on window saying NICE PARKING BUDDY, and i could'nt give a **** cos went home with my car mint as arrived. I'd never ever park in normal car park spot beside 2 cars!
Old 06 December 2005, 09:46 AM
alloy
Scooby Regular

People are just less considerate now, last weekend i had someone style my car with a key, i was livid but what can we do, price you pay for owning an envy magnet
Old 06 December 2005, 12:28 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by alloy
People are just less considerate now, last weekend i had someone style my car with a key, i was livid but what can we do, price you pay for owning an envy magnet
That's not just being inconsiderate mate. That's criminal behaviour! Motivated, I'd suggest, by jealously or just plain old malice. You should be livid. In a so- called civilised society, a person should be able leave their car in a public place and expect it to be left alone.

NS04
Old 06 December 2005, 12:35 PM
matchmaker
Scooby Regular

A stupid bint in an Audi reversed into my car in Tescos car park a couple of years back - a big enough impact to move my car about a foot. She then drove off.......I ran after her and knocked on her window. She just shook her head and drove off

Pity I was driving a Volvo 740 estate No damage to the Volvo, a feckin huge dent on the Audi