totally gutted....

Search this Thread

Old 13 November 2005, 08:13 PM
Zuby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default totally gutted....

just washed the car.

wot u reckon guys, with or without fogs??? i'm still undecided... but i think they are growing on me...

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

whilst washing the car i spotted it. im feckin pi55ed!!!! only had the car a short while.....

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Last edited by Zuby; 13 November 2005 at 08:17 PM.
Old 13 November 2005, 08:25 PM
Zuby
Scooby Regular

ill be off now top gear is on.
Old 13 November 2005, 09:09 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Nasty scratch .

Accident or keyed?
Old 13 November 2005, 09:12 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Spiteful, jealous, adolescant pillocks If I ever saw some young ****** doing that I'd firstly have to scratch him so's he was disfigured for the rest of his days, and then I'd ensure that I could identify him later in life so as to repay his gesture on every car he ever owns in his miserable infantile life.

As for the fogs, I have a WRX and only ever use them to flash at ****** in 206's, people carriers and Beemers whom use theirs whatever the weather I may have to change my tactic though, as only 3 have switched them off after my efforts to remind them of their mistake. From now on I shall simply follow them and kick out their foglights when they stop. I don't know about where you live, but in 2 years I have used my front fogs once for their proper application. Waste of battery power. Driving lights would be much more use.

Last edited by corradoboy; 13 November 2005 at 09:14 PM.
Old 13 November 2005, 09:12 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It was all looking good 'til the last photo
Old 13 November 2005, 09:18 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Corrado boy if there is someone behind you with fogs on, i find switching on the rear foglights makes them realise the error of their ways and they switch them off.
Old 13 November 2005, 09:27 PM
Swen6
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
From now on I shall simply follow them and kick out their foglights when they stop.
Funny i was thinking the same thing the other day, following some **** up a lane. We had just left the residential bit and he switched them on!!!!, it was mid bloody afternoon!!!!!!!. I couldn't get passed at it was a narrow lane and secondly i was in the work van, the bloody thing couldn't over take a milk float....fecking Belingos!!!!!!
Old 13 November 2005, 09:32 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Corrado boy if there is someone behind you with fogs on, i find switching on the rear foglights makes them realise the error of their ways and they switch them off.
As I said in my post (rant), I have had 3 realise the error of their ways in the last year. To put this into perspective, yesterday on my 16 mile commute to work I counted 17 cars with front fogs on and 3 with fronts and rears. Most were French hatchbacks, with a couple of peoplecarriers and a Beemer thrown in. Why can't the traffic police have regular purges on these pillocks. Easy money as the only equipment required over and above the normal provision of a police car is eyes and a biro to write the ticket. They could get thousands a day in Yorkshire, and it would be much cheaper than all those LTi2020's and speed cameras they currently buy.
Old 13 November 2005, 10:52 PM
Sirus
Scooby Regular

how deep are the scratch,s ? if you can barely feel them with ur finger nail get some 1200 or 1500 wet/dry and some g3
you might be lucky if the scratch hasnt gone thro to the base coat u mite get away with just flattening out the top laquer coat
or get some base coat mix it with the laquer feed it to the area ie the scratch wait till it dry,s then do as above

Last edited by Sirus; 13 November 2005 at 10:58 PM.
Old 13 November 2005, 11:47 PM
kilo_4que
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sirus
how deep are the scratch,s ? if you can barely feel them with ur finger nail get some 1200 or 1500 wet/dry and some g3
you might be lucky if the scratch hasnt gone thro to the base coat u mite get away with just flattening out the top laquer coat
or get some base coat mix it with the laquer feed it to the area ie the scratch wait till it dry,s then do as above
holy smoke, i wouldnt wana touch such new paintwork with wet n dry man. May get rid of the scratch but would leave a graze effect.

Im sure ive heard of guys that can remove scratches without u being able to notce anything on the car. Alternatively T-cut,

but damn Zuby, couldnt u have made it more shiny lol
Old 14 November 2005, 12:10 AM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

yes the p1500 is the best way if T-CUT wont shift it, but for your first attempt, i would not try it on that car, try it on the CTR in the backround lol

no, seriously, i would try it on something else first, not sure what though.

failing that, i called chips away to do a key mark on my FTO, i thought paint was needed but it took him 30 mins to do a key mark that was around 4 ft long, he charged me £35 cash, all gone and that was with the laquer put back on as well, job well done

john
Old 14 November 2005, 11:59 AM
Zuby
Scooby Regular

guess i need to give chips away a call then.

any idea where i can get either prodrive or sti logo to stick on the outside of the front sun strip???
Old 14 November 2005, 12:10 PM
gingerboy
Scooby Regular

Nice car mate, shame about the scratch.

Washed mine yesterady - the car that is and noticed some p***k had opened their door well and truly into my drivers door leaving a nice dent running 3" down he panel. I wouldn't mind but I am careful where I park it. Showed the wife as she uses it in the week and It could of happened then but she is adamant she has also been careful where she leaves it.

Anyway to top it off some idiot has stolen one of the lovely shiny valve caps as well so it looks like some locking ones are in order. Why can't these idiots just go and jump in an acid bath and do us all a favour, god help anyone I catch thrusting their door into my car - i dread to hink what my reaction will be!!

Good luck getting the key mark removed.

Regarding how clean your car is I will award you an A+

Paul
Old 14 November 2005, 12:11 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Spiteful, jealous, adolescant pillocks If I ever saw some young ****** doing that I'd firstly have to scratch him so's he was disfigured for the rest of his days, and then I'd ensure that I could identify him later in life so as to repay his gesture on every car he ever owns in his miserable infantile life.
I'll second that!! Someone keyed my old-dears car outside our house when visiting. You can imagine how nervous i am with my black beast being out there.

I prefer the covers on myself. When do you ever get to use them though?? I agree, driving lights might've been a better thing.
Old 14 November 2005, 12:39 PM
Sirus
Scooby Regular

you will find chips away will prob do exactly the same thing as i suggested tbh
use to do exactly the same thing when i was on the van,s
also t cut wouldnt really remove 1500 marks g3 is best
hope you sort it out good luck
Old 14 November 2005, 02:01 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by gingerboy
Nice car mate, shame about the scratch.

Washed mine yesterady - the car that is

Paul
that brings up endless possibilities until you said car
martin
Old 14 November 2005, 02:46 PM
EVOLUTION
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Zuby
guess i need to give chips away a call then.

any idea where i can get either prodrive or sti logo to stick on the outside of the front sun strip???
PM me with what you need and i should be able to sort you out no problem

John